never mind i redownloaded twice and it works now!
    05-31-09 11:03 PM
    I upgraded to .148 and had to restore everything on my own. Even though I backed up my 3rd party apps, I can't seem to get them back. I have tried the OTA link Andrew sent out for the 5/17 update but it doesn't show up as a link in my phone browser. I have already resent service books and enabled html. I can't stand this phone without AppleBerry Glass and don't want to attemp to restore everything on my own with the current theme of the phone. Any ideas? I have been searching the forums for hours and can't find anything.

Thank you!

Edit: I figured it out. A couple of battery pulls and when I resent the email to myself it did show as a link. Now I can rest since I will have my AppleBerry back. Who cares about everything else!!
    Last edited by 4xxblessed; 05-31-09 at 11:46 PM. Reason: update
    05-31-09 11:19 PM
    Andrew, where's the Dark series! That's what I'm waiting for! :>)
    06-01-09 06:30 AM
    I wanna know if someone tried AppleBerry themes with the .151 OS for the 9500 ?

People seems to have problem with all custom themes (excepted one post from someone using AppleBerry classic theme, not confirmed yet).

EDIT : http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...58#post2702258
    It works !
    Last edited by Kassian; 06-01-09 at 03:16 PM.
    06-01-09 12:12 PM
    Is this the correct OTA link for the free Appleberry Classic icons? I can't seem to get the darn thing working!!
    06-01-09 06:56 PM
    Is this the correct OTA link for the free Appleberry Classic icons? I can't seem to get the darn thing working!!
    The free link is for Version 1.0; the new icons are only included in Version 1.1, which is bundled in the Suite.
    06-01-09 06:58 PM
    Is version 1.0 only OTA or can you load it in app loader?
    06-01-09 07:03 PM
    amazing theme one of the best
    06-01-09 09:39 PM
    Does anyone else have issues with the today area? I'm running .148 and it won't show up no matter what I do.
    06-02-09 01:43 AM
    Does anyone else have issues with the today area? I'm running .148 and it won't show up no matter what I do.
    I just updated from .75 to .148 (official VZW upgrade) and I use the AppleBerry Glass - Today style, with Weather Support. Today works just fine for me, even after updating to .148. (I so love this theme!)

Since there are many versions available, be sure and check to make sure you loaded the one with Today functionality.

If this is not the case, make sure you did a battery pull after the update to .148. If none of this works, perhaps those more knowledgeable than I will come along with a better solution. Hope this is helpful info.
    06-02-09 09:26 AM
    is there an OTA for AB Glass? sorry there is just too many posts to sort though lol
    06-02-09 10:27 AM
    is there an OTA for AB Glass? sorry there is just too many posts to sort though lol
    Go to the 1st page of this thread and all the info you need is in the 1st post...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-09 10:38 AM
    Make sure your CICAL settings didn't get changed.

Options -> Advanced Settings -> Default Services -> make sure Calendar (CICAL) is set to the same email address as your calendar events when you create them.
    06-02-09 07:29 PM
    AppleBerry Dark is coming along very well. It's definitely going to be a hit.

I've literally redesigned it close to five times now, and I'm FINALLY happy with what I've got. Kim has been laughing at me as I spend four days on each redesign and I'm constantly stressing.

I should have something to show very soon, but the release won't be until after next Tuesday since I have a huge midterm for a summer course I'm taking.
    06-02-09 07:32 PM
    Maybe I'll just put up a picture now. This is of the lock screen. EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.

The lock screen is really awesome, it looks great on the device.

I spent like eight hours alone perfecting the battery meter.

You can also see the new black dock which will be featured on the homescreen.

06-02-09 07:43 PM
    dude hastings that looks sick! you got to give us more. i cant wit for the release. please make it soon.
    06-02-09 07:50 PM
    First page updated with screen shot. If anybody asks just refer them to the first post for a sneak peek.
    06-02-09 07:52 PM
    come on hastings you got to give use more teasers. at least an icon.
    06-02-09 07:55 PM
    come on hastings you got to give use more teasers. at least an icon.
    The icons are AppleBerry icons, since this is AppleBerry.

I've added and replaced a few, but all have had the vibrancy tweaked up by about 3-4x so the colours absolutely 'POP' against the dark backgrounds and docks throughout. The reds are "redder", the blues are especially vibrant.

This theme is all about contrast. Patience is key for sure!
    06-02-09 07:58 PM
    Added a picture of the incoming call screen. It's not quite done yet, but it's almost there.
    06-02-09 08:02 PM
    once again it looks good. and i got patience, your theme is one of the best and i dont wnt to rush perfection. keep doing what your doing i know it is going to be another hit.
    06-02-09 08:06 PM
    Looking Great Andrew! I'm really looking forward to this new release!

Keep Plugging away!
    06-02-09 08:06 PM
    Thanks! (=

The pics are already slightly outdated but that's okay for now.
    06-03-09 12:20 AM
    Thanks for a great theme and for posting one for free. I love it. I downloaded it this morning and ran into one problem. (I am new to BlackBerry and just getting used to how to make my way around in it) I lost my Facebook Icon after installation and I cannot find it again. I had some icons hidden and did a "show all' but that still did not bring it up. I searched folders and cannot find it. Any thoughts?

Thanks again for your great work!
    06-03-09 08:59 AM
    i want it!!! i really like this theme.. im def going to be buying this one.. is it going to cost as much as appleberry glass? i know you said something bout a coupon..
    06-03-09 11:50 AM
10,775 ... 414415416417418 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD