Thanks for the great customer support Hastings! I downloaded the new glass today with weatherbug, but none of my today calendar entries or messages show up. This is the first today theme that I've tried to use, so am I doing something wrong?
    05-20-09 04:15 PM
    Has anyone else had a big memory leak with the new Glass 1.3? Mine would start at 36 and hang around 18-25...but now it's dropping down around 13-15 regularly. I have Weatherbug going, although it's not set update via my current gps location. I've changed nothing on my phone other than upgrading to the new Glass.

Otherwise, great theme Andrew! Hope ya feel better soon!
    Which OS are you running? My memory has been more stable than ever with literally no effort to maintain it, version .122 OS.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-20-09 04:22 PM
    So the bottom of the dialpad being cut-off: Is this still not fixable? Is it a Plazmic bug?
    05-20-09 07:18 PM
    Originally donated, but still have not received an email for Glass 1.3. Thanks
    05-20-09 10:48 PM
    Anyone else having issues with the icons with meterberry?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 10:51 PM
    So the bottom of the dialpad being cut-off: Is this still not fixable? Is it a Plazmic bug?
    It's a bug to some extent, but I was told by Zodiaq (who created a pretty awesome theme while avoiding the cut-off) that the way to work around it is to set the app list banner height at 26 pixels, no more and no less.

Obviously this greatly limits the creative liberties that theme developers can take with the app banner, so it's their call.
    05-21-09 03:26 AM
    ordered from mobihand and haven't received an e-mail containing links for the new update. any word?
    05-21-09 08:22 AM
    ordered from mobihand and haven't received an e-mail containing links for the new update. any word?
    I'm going to push the email updates for my MobiHand customers out today. Currently if you redownload the file from MobiHand it will contain all the new OTA links.

The reason for the delay is that I can't just notify my Storm AppleBerry customers and not my 8900 AppleBerry customers. MobiHand told me they're working on a solution, so I'm just going to increase the version number to 1.3. (but again, you can download it now!)
    05-21-09 08:29 AM
    i love this theme
    05-21-09 11:03 AM
    why not including more recommended wallpapers

like the standard wallpapers you can find on the mac but fitted for the storm screen
    05-21-09 11:07 AM
    Love the theme.....I updated to leaked .148. I use Appleberry Glass with today area. I have updated to 1.3. My today area does not work when I highlight calender. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have reset theme defaults and have done multiple battery pulls. Even reinstalled the theme.
    05-21-09 12:13 PM
    Hi there!
    Andrew right? -Ok so I found one of your downloads on the crackberry.com site for the Storm to make the home screen look like the IPhone (and I really like it!)....my problem is...I downloaded it and have been using it...I remember seeing something around the time that there was an issue with the MUTE button getting hit and not being able to be turned off....well this is happening to me! Help!! Sorry to email you direct but I have looked and I cant seem to find the post of how to fix this issue.....would you mind telling me what I need to do?

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Samantha

btw...apparantly I cant email you cause Im so new to the site so I hope you get this in this posting and that I can find the answer again.....
    05-21-09 12:14 PM
    Love the theme.....I updated to leaked .148. I use Appleberry Glass with today area. I have updated to 1.3. My today area does not work when I highlight calender. Does anyone have any suggestions. I have reset theme defaults and have done multiple battery pulls. Even reinstalled the theme.
    Have you recently installed the new version of Facebook? It's great at ruining your Today area setup.

Check under:

Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services -> Under "Calendar (CICAL)", make sure that you have the email address in that drop down box set to the same email address you've got your calendar events linked to when you create a new event.

Failing that, I believe you can manually remove service books for the Calendar and restore your device, but you may want to read into that further.
    05-21-09 06:37 PM
    Hi there!
    Andrew right? -Ok so I found one of your downloads on the crackberry.com site for the Storm to make the home screen look like the IPhone (and I really like it!)....my problem is...I downloaded it and have been using it...I remember seeing something around the time that there was an issue with the MUTE button getting hit and not being able to be turned off....well this is happening to me! Help!! Sorry to email you direct but I have looked and I cant seem to find the post of how to fix this issue.....would you mind telling me what I need to do?

THANK YOU!!!!!!

Samantha

btw...apparantly I cant email you cause Im so new to the site so I hope you get this in this posting and that I can find the answer again.....
    Hey Samantha,

The mute issue is unfortunately unavoidable if you're running a theme on your Storm. (it happens with all themes)

The best solution, and it's actually surprisingly elegant is to start using your "Mute" hardware key, which is located on the top right of your device near the headphone jack. You probably didn't know that you could use that to mute/unmute during a call, but you can. =P

Glad you're enjoying the theme!
    05-21-09 06:42 PM
    sorry a noob question, i am currently using the free appleberry theme. I have a personal picture on my main screen (8 icons) and when i view all icons, i get the blue appleberry background. Is there a way to change this background to the blue star background posted by the OP?

Thanks for all your help!
    05-22-09 09:54 AM
    sorry a noob question, i am currently using the free appleberry theme. I have a personal picture on my main screen (8 icons) and when i view all icons, i get the blue appleberry background. Is there a way to change this background to the blue star background posted by the OP?

Thanks for all your help!
    The application screen backgrounds (portrait and landscape) are set by the theme, you can't change it.
    05-22-09 10:13 AM
    Where's Dark Hastings????????
    Waiting, waiting, waiting patiently
    Hope you're doing well bro!
    05-22-09 10:13 AM
    Where's Dark Hastings????????
    Waiting, waiting, waiting patiently
    Hope you're doing well bro!
    I was wondering the same thing. I keep coming back to your theme Hastings, haha. Just when I think I have found a replacement I come back to yours. Bring on the dark!!!
    05-22-09 01:22 PM
    I've been so sick this week that I'm way behind schedule with my 83XX release and my school work. (taking summer classes)

I'm almost done the 83XX version (should be out this weekend), and I've decided to get Dark out before I port to the Bold.

That's all I can say. =P
    05-22-09 01:28 PM
    Hopefully soooooooooon
    05-25-09 10:26 AM
    Hastings,

How can I change the background of my "Home" screen to one of the ones you show at the beginning of the "AppleBerry" thread. I purchase "AppleBerry Glass" but the background I have is the 'blue". Where can I get the other three backgrounds you recommend.
    05-25-09 10:42 AM
    Hastings,

How can I change the background of my "Home" screen to one of the ones you show at the beginning of the "AppleBerry" thread. I purchase "AppleBerry Glass" but the background I have is the 'blue". Where can I get the other three backgrounds you recommend.
    Hey Jose,

I just sent you an email with the wallpapers you're looking for. Enjoy!
    05-25-09 11:15 AM
    Hopefully soooooooooon
    I've completed the 8300 series, so Dark is next on my "to-do" list. I have a busy week ahead but it's all I'm working on this week, still no ETA but I want to get it done ASAP. I have no plans to rush a release though, I want to make sure it's worth the separate purchase.

Just curious, I'm torn about what to incorporate into the SVG file. Would you all like something different than stacks, or are you happy with the idea of having Glass mechanics for Dark? I've got nothing against incorporating something different, but only if people want different!

Sound off.

Cheers,

Andrew
    05-25-09 11:17 AM
    what different did you have in mind? i love stacks and the glass look but im always up for something new!
    05-25-09 04:32 PM
    Not to sound like a noob. But I didn't see it on the crackberry mobile app. Is it on there or do you have to buy it from the site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-09 05:38 PM
10,775 ... 411412413414415 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD