When I log into the crackberry app store it tells me that version 1.2 is the current version.
    05-17-09 09:33 PM
    Where can I get the update for Appleberry Classic?
    05-17-09 09:49 PM
    Hello naillady 1 its what bigdaystingo1 said it does say v1.2 the one we purchased could it be that once we follow the prompts it will automatically upgrade it help us out naillady1 PLEASE thanks.
    05-17-09 10:08 PM
    Hey Ryan - i'm running the update to Classic Today and i'm noticing a huge memory leak. Running standard Zen' I rarely dropped below 25 running .132. I'm down to 13mb after ~5 hours of use. Thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-09 11:37 PM
    THIS UPDATE IS SOOOO GREAT! I didn't think this theme could get any better. I thought my only problem with it was those weird grey squares around the icons. Hastings improved that and more! I love the new icons, and the new look of the top bar. This update actually improved lag that I was having with my phone. Accelerometer is actually faster, and when I touch the calendar to get my events to show up on the home screen, they pop up with no delay. My memory went up when I started using this them, and did I mention the new stacks animation is so smooth and sexy? THANK YOU HASTINGS!
    05-18-09 12:15 AM
    If you've purchased through MobiHand and you'd like the update I suggest redownloading the theme from MobiHand. (.zip)

It doesn't register as an update beyond 1.2, but the file is updated and does contain the new OTA links.

I'm going to try and sort out contacting all MobiHand customers tomorrow.
    05-18-09 01:27 AM
    Say hey there theme supreme thanks for having my six I'm sure I speak for the rest your loyal subjects taking care of all of us "you've got the right stuff" I'll try my account at mobihand and then your email if need be. ok. talk to you in bit THANKS!!!
    05-18-09 02:20 AM
    Great update, this is hands down the best theme, I've went through quite a few themes and always come back to this one. I started out with the free version but had to get the icon stacks :-)

Is anyone else having a problem with the clock shortcut? When I try to select the time tt's actually pointing to my sounds profile.

Also is there any preview thread for the Appleberry dark?
    05-18-09 09:04 AM
    Great update, this is hands down the best theme, I've went through quite a few themes and always come back to this one. I started out with the free version but had to get the icon stacks :-)

Is anyone else having a problem with the clock shortcut? When I try to select the time tt's actually pointing to my sounds profile.

Also is there any preview thread for the Appleberry dark?
    The clickable clock is only available on AppleBerry Classic. It was a tough decision to make, but due to the limited real estate on the homescreen I wanted to keep it simple. Profiles trump the clock for usefulness for most people. The clock is huge on Classic and hence why it was made into a button. (=
    05-18-09 09:26 AM
    What can I say besides very nice once again. ><
    05-18-09 09:30 AM
    Where can I get the classic today with weather I didn't find it

05-18-09 10:56 AM
    Where can I get the classic today with weather I didn't find it

Did you receive the update email?

All of the OTA links are included in that email.

If you didn't, feel free to email me:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca
    05-18-09 11:07 AM
    If you've purchased through MobiHand and you'd like the update I suggest redownloading the theme from MobiHand. (.zip)

It doesn't register as an update beyond 1.2, but the file is updated and does contain the new OTA links.

I'm going to try and sort out contacting all MobiHand customers tomorrow.
    Worked perfectly, I checked the .txt and .doc files and they were all modified on the 17th, and the links were different. Downloaded and installed, looks fantastic. Thank you so much for all the hard work, you are a genius!
    05-18-09 11:08 AM
    I definitely love my new glass! Awesome job hastings. Finally no boxes around the icons, and I'm diggin the new icons as well.
    Can't wait for the Dark!!

05-18-09 11:28 AM
    The clickable clock is only available on AppleBerry Classic. It was a tough decision to make, but due to the limited real estate on the homescreen I wanted to keep it simple. Profiles trump the clock for usefulness for most people. The clock is huge on Classic and hence why it was made into a button. (=
    ahh my mistake, reading comprehension ftw...

Thanks for the clarification.
    05-18-09 11:38 AM
    Did you receive the update email?

All of the OTA links are included in that email.

If you didn't, feel free to email me:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca
    Ok I didn't buy it yet but if I do go on the link to buy it will I get access to all of the versions or I have to buy each one?

05-18-09 11:39 AM
    Ok I didn't buy it yet but if I do go on the link to buy it will I get access to all of the versions or I have to buy each one?

AppleBerry is sold as a "suite", so when you purchase it you automatically get all eight versions for the price of one. You can load as many or as little as you like for as long as you like.
    05-18-09 11:46 AM
    Hastings, get to work on Appleberry Dark
    05-18-09 12:10 PM
    Yeahman, Get to working on Dark! Classes should have ended by now.
    05-18-09 02:02 PM
    Kudos to Hastings!!! I just bought and installed Glass and Classic Appleberry. It will be a long time until I will be looking for another theme (except more of yours, of course). I'm using the Glass version and love it!
    05-18-09 03:26 PM
    Hey Ryan - i'm running the update to Classic Today and i'm noticing a huge memory leak. Running standard Zen' I rarely dropped below 25 running .132. I'm down to 13mb after ~5 hours of use. Thoughts?

I personally run .132 and I find that I have a memory leak also on glass. Err. Hates beta software at times.

Last edited by polar135; 05-18-09 at 06:37 PM.
    05-18-09 04:42 PM
    I personal run .132 and I find that I have a memory leak also on glass. Err. Hates beta software at times.

Give it a day or so to settle in. I beta tested the new update of glass and found it took a couple of battery pulls and about 12-24 hours to settle in.........and I hold steady at about 33-35MB! Just give it a couple of days and hopefully it will improve for you too!
    05-18-09 04:46 PM
    I'm personally not having any problems with memory. I'm at 27MB after about 20 hours and I'm due for my daily reboot soon I guess...

Official Telus .122 OS.
    05-18-09 05:18 PM

A few more "Apple" Walls!

Enjoy!
    05-18-09 06:03 PM

A few more "Apple" Walls!

Enjoy!
    where are you gitting these sick wallpapers from?
    05-18-09 06:15 PM
10,775 ... 409410411412413 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD