Andrew I sent you a PM and a email... are you online????
    05-01-09 07:38 PM
    hey i was wondering if the new versions would include a fix for the sent sms that appears on the home screen, one suggestion was that i disable saving of the saved messages, but i like keeping a file of what i wrote, so i was wondering if the new versions would fix that bug. thanks so much andrew, you're the best!
    05-02-09 09:01 PM
    hey i was wondering if the new versions would include a fix for the sent sms that appears on the home screen, one suggestion was that i disable saving of the saved messages, but i like keeping a file of what i wrote, so i was wondering if the new versions would fix that bug. thanks so much andrew, you're the best!
    I have used everyone of Andrews themes and the sent sms does not show up on the today screen for me? And I believe this is a fixable problem if I remember right.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-09 09:05 PM
    I have used everyone of Andrews themes and the sent sms does not show up on the today screen for me? And I believe this is a fixable problem if I remember right.

Holy crap, Professor, 2600 posts!!!!!!! You're a genius baby
    I hope you and the fam are doing well. Not to hijack the thread, but you had a cool wallpaper of the Firefox logo a while back. Would you mind emailing that to me at [email protected]?
    Thanks bro......hope you're doing well!
    Marcus
    05-02-09 09:07 PM
    I have my sent sms on and they don't show on my today on appleberry

05-02-09 09:08 PM
    Holy crap, Professor, 2600 posts!!!!!!! You're a genius baby
    I hope you and the fam are doing well. Not to hijack the thread, but you had a cool wallpaper of the Firefox logo a while back. Would you mind emailing that to me at [email protected]?
    Thanks bro......hope you're doing well!
    Marcus
    Hey Marcus been awhile

Wallpaper is on its way bro

05-02-09 09:09 PM
    Hey Marcus been awhile

Wallpaper is on its way bro

Got it Professor, thank you!
    05-02-09 09:29 PM
    So everyone is still here...been a while since I checked in...what's new?
    05-03-09 03:10 PM
    hey guys... i keep checking in i cant wait for 1.3!!!
    05-04-09 07:31 AM
    Isn't the sent SMS problem due to sending through QuickLaunch? That's the only time it happens to me.
    05-04-09 11:19 AM
    Hey all,

It's been a while since I dropped by. I just updated the 8900 version literally a few seconds ago, and I'm shifting gears now and refocusing on the Storm. Going to get the update out for everybody here before I port it to the Bold.
    05-04-09 11:25 AM
    Is the ETA still by mid May?

I must confess I've been trying other themes, and I even bought one for $3... and immediately deleted them. I'm so spoiled by the stacks, even though I don't have much attachment to the Apple look.
    05-04-09 11:53 AM
    Is the ETA still by mid May?

I must confess I've been trying other themes, and I even bought one for $3... and immediately deleted them. I'm so spoiled by the stacks, even though I don't have much attachment to the Apple look.
    Yup, middle of May for sure.

I've learned a lot from porting it to another device, and have cleaned up a lot of the graphics so even though I wasn't working on it for a while I think the Storm version will benefit.
    05-04-09 11:56 AM
    Nice, thanks! Hope your exams went (or are going!) well.
    05-04-09 02:05 PM
    First post, and new Storm owner

I am also looking forward to this.

The reason why I got here in the first place is because honestly I was a little upset when I found out that the Storm doesn't offer a tone/audio notifier for missed calls, txt, etc. ...just the blinking LED - Yup, I am still looking for an app that will do this so not to thread hijack but could someone lead me in the right direction!?

Again, thanks

dude
    Last edited by wtfdude; 05-04-09 at 04:53 PM.
    05-04-09 04:49 PM
    I no i probably sound like a cheapy but I have no way of paying for themes because I am in high school and do not have a credit card and my parents dont want to spend money on things for my phone. So i was wondering if you could somehow post like older versions of the actually appleberry like 1.0 or 1.1 so that us without money can experience the greatness of the actually appleberry too.

btw i do have appleberry classic if that earns me any browny points
    05-04-09 05:26 PM
    I no i probably sound like a cheapy but I have no way of paying for themes because I am in high school and do not have a credit card and my parents dont want to spend money on things for my phone. So i was wondering if you could somehow post like older versions of the actually appleberry like 1.0 or 1.1 so that us without money can experience the greatness of the actually appleberry too.

btw i do have appleberry classic if that earns me any browny points
    Why don't you email Hastings (email on first page) and see if he can hook you up with anything.
    05-06-09 01:18 PM
    First post, and new Storm owner

I am also looking forward to this.

The reason why I got here in the first place is because honestly I was a little upset when I found out that the Storm doesn't offer a tone/audio notifier for missed calls, txt, etc. ...just the blinking LED - Yup, I am still looking for an app that will do this so not to thread hijack but could someone lead me in the right direction!?

Again, thanks

dude
    BBAlerts. Berry Buzz may also do this.
    05-06-09 02:42 PM
    how do i fix it? should i delete the theme and reinstall? it's very irritating seeing most of my sent messages on my home screen. any help will be appreciated!
    05-06-09 09:19 PM
    how do i fix it? should i delete the theme and reinstall? it's very irritating seeing most of my sent messages on my home screen. any help will be appreciated!
    I know this thread is huge lol but have you tried searching for sent text? I know this problem was solved somewhere on this thread. Deleting and re installing might fix it, but I would hate for you to dp that and still have the problem

When I get on a pc in a little bit I will see if I can find something for you

05-07-09 09:14 AM
    I know this thread is huge lol but have you tried searching for sent text? I know this problem was solved somewhere on this thread. Deleting and re installing might fix it, but I would hate for you to dp that and still have the problem

When I get on a pc in a little bit I will see if I can find something for you

i have this problem too and i searched and all i found were ppl saying it had been solved a few hundred pages back lol. but no solution. id be glad to know hoe to fix this too....
    05-07-09 09:25 AM
    i have this problem too and i searched and all i found were ppl saying it had been solved a few hundred pages back lol. but no solution. id be glad to know hoe to fix this too....
    Dang it I just searched through this thread as well as others but I can't find the fix that I know was posted on this issue. I would try deleting and re installing the theme to see if that fixes the issue. It must be a setting I assume since I have never had this problem on any today theme I have used. Actually on that note let me post my setting and see if they match with yours before you delete and re install.

05-07-09 09:37 AM
    This seems cool
    05-07-09 02:29 PM
    Of all the themes I've used so far this one is still my favorite..
    05-07-09 05:02 PM
    Purchased apple glass and love it. I was wondering in your update if you'd consider changing the font from black to white when the highlighter hits the date separater bars in the messaging. I know its tiny thing
    05-07-09 05:38 PM
10,775 ... 403404405406407 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD