BM- Speaking of Batteries- Did you ever try a 1600 Mah battery? No replacement door and about 20% increase on life. at least for me
    04-20-09 03:23 PM
    BM- Speaking of Batteries- Did you ever try a 1600 Mah battery? No replacement door and about 20% increase on life. at least for me
    Hey polar........I ordered one of those batteries from eBay on your recommendation. It's working out Great!! Thanks for tip! Sweet Deal too!!
    04-20-09 03:27 PM
    Hey polar........I ordered one of those batteries from eBay on your recommendation. It's working out Great!! Thanks for tip! Sweet Deal too!!
    Glad to hear. Good Stuff!
    04-20-09 04:02 PM
    Good Work Andrew Keep It Up!!!
    04-20-09 04:24 PM
    Great job Andrew! Your AppleBerry Themes are my absolute favorite and your support is awesome!!!

I am currently using the AppleBerry Glass Theme and I love it! I changed my homescreen wallpaper so it all matched because Im weird like that.. :-)
    04-20-09 06:17 PM
    Looks good but I bought a Storm because I didn't want an iPhone...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-09 11:07 PM
    This isn't an iPhone theme. This is a MAC theme. (Mac OS FailX)

I'm obviously a great lover of Macs.
    Last edited by Sakuran; 04-21-09 at 06:12 AM. Reason: Typo
    04-21-09 06:12 AM
    Nope I haven't yet Polar it will probably be my next purchase thanks for the review

04-21-09 07:23 AM
    It's about time! lol Congrats Hastings! You deserve it. And thanks too to all the great CB-ers on this site who answer questions no matter what someone asks. And never with the old "DO A SEARCH" response. You guys are great!
    Geez Maddie if you would has done a search you would have found that a thank you like this has already been posted lmao.

I too hate the search answer so I am with you 100% and your welcome

04-21-09 07:26 AM
    I dont know what happened with your battery, but I have the same one you returned and I only have to charge it 2 times a week. About every 3 days or so...It has been great...I know you test themes and stuff, but when you do it, are you leaving it plugged in? That is the only way I noticed the battery will go down some quicker. It has actually gotten better since I first got it...
    04-21-09 07:50 AM
    I dont know what happened with your battery, but I have the same one you returned and I only have to charge it 2 times a week. About every 3 days or so...It has been great...I know you test themes and stuff, but when you do it, are you leaving it plugged in? That is the only way I noticed the battery will go down some quicker. It has actually gotten better since I first got it...

To be honest the charge was not my main concern with the battery ( I didn't give it a long enough chance to see how it would improve). What the problems I had with it cheap door, affecting my typing and not comfortable in my pocket were the reasons I returned it. Those last two were enough to call it quits for me, the cheap door I could have lived with.
    04-21-09 07:54 AM
    Okay cool, just wanted to share my findings!
    04-21-09 08:08 AM
    Not sure if this issue pertains to the theme but i realized it after installing it. When i select my sound profile (loud, normal, or a custom one..) then i go into the "set ringtone/alert" option all the sound levels for messages seem to be the same. What i mean is that if i select normal profile and go to set the sound levels and i set it to 8 then save it, exit and select a custom profile with a sound level of 3 and save it.. if i go back onto the normal sound profile the sound levels are not at 8 which is what i set them to they switched to 3 which was the last profile i changed. I'm not sure if its a display error or if my actual settings for each sound profile are not being saved?

If you care to try it.. go select normal sound profile, then change the sound level, exit select another sound profile and change the sound level to a different one than the first one.. then go back to the first sound profile you changed and the sound level wont be as you saved it but the same as the last profile you edited. Weird
    04-21-09 12:24 PM
    Andrew I don't know if you have seen this or not, but Classic made the "most downloaded" section of stormota.com

04-21-09 09:23 PM
    ok lol, just making sure that it wasn't just mine that did that.

andrew, if that ever gets fixed, i'll even be a bigger fan than i already am lol, good luck on finals!
    04-21-09 10:31 PM
    Looks good but I bought a Storm because I didn't want an iPhone...
    Just for the record this isn't a iPhone wannabe theme, this is a MAC OSX theme, I own a MacBookPro and a Mac desktop and appreciate having a theme on my Storm that has the same icons and wallpapers as my computers..
    04-22-09 01:33 AM
    nice work there !!
    04-22-09 04:06 AM
    I will try it! Looks very good!
    04-22-09 09:42 AM
    I wish this thread would get locked.... is there a purpose to it anymore?
    04-22-09 09:46 AM
    Not sure if this issue pertains to the theme but i realized it after installing it. When i select my sound profile (loud, normal, or a custom one..) then i go into the "set ringtone/alert" option all the sound levels for messages seem to be the same. What i mean is that if i select normal profile and go to set the sound levels and i set it to 8 then save it, exit and select a custom profile with a sound level of 3 and save it.. if i go back onto the normal sound profile the sound levels are not at 8 which is what i set them to they switched to 3 which was the last profile i changed. I'm not sure if its a display error or if my actual settings for each sound profile are not being saved?

If you care to try it.. go select normal sound profile, then change the sound level, exit select another sound profile and change the sound level to a different one than the first one.. then go back to the first sound profile you changed and the sound level wont be as you saved it but the same as the last profile you edited. Weird
    I'm having the same problem, but it also occurs when I use the default theme as well so I'm not sure what to say. As long as it doesn't modify the "silent" or "vibrate" function I'm fine with it since I mostly use the default profiles anyways.
    04-22-09 10:21 AM
    Andrew I don't know if you have seen this or not, but Classic made the "most downloaded" section of stormota.com

That's pretty amazing, I'm glad so many people are taking advantage of the free version as well. I talked to a friend of mine last night who said they saw a complete stranger using AppleBerry on their Storm at the bar, just the free version but the person loved it. (=

I'm free of exams as of April 29th, so needless to say I'm bursting at the seams with excitement that I can actually spend some time on Storm development again.
    04-22-09 10:26 AM
    I killed my today area with the stupid new Facebook and tried every single tip in the Facebook threads and can't get it back. GRR. lol.
    04-22-09 11:25 AM
    I killed my today area with the stupid new Facebook and tried every single tip in the Facebook threads and can't get it back. GRR. lol.
    same thing here LOL i had to change the default addr for the calendar back to my email from facebook and then they all showed default and wouldnt show on the today. i ran google sync, now i have 2 of everything and it seems to be showing 1 of each on the today. once i get home ill have to remove the entries through DM and run google sync again.
    04-22-09 11:30 AM
    10,000+ replys and counting. No doubt you'll have just as much business now you've asked a price for all the work done on Appleberry. All the best with the sales.

04-22-09 11:59 AM
    I finally got mine working again. I had to delete the Facebook CICAL service book in options > advanced options > service book THREE TIMES, rebooting each time, and this time it finally didn't come back. We'll see how long that lasts.
    04-22-09 12:15 PM
10,775 ... 399400401402403 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD