Any chance of this being compatible with the 8330 Curve in the near future? Thanks.
    Bill
    It's a possibility for sure, I have a ton of friends with 83xx's who pester me on a daily basis to make them something.
    04-18-09 09:08 AM
    Hey BAziz,

Go to your Messages folder -> BB Hardware Key -> Options -> General Options -> "Hide Sent Messages: Yes".

This will prevent you from seeing what you sent in the messages list, but it also prevents them from appearing on your home screen.
    Mine is set to no and they don't show up on the today... I'm confuzzled

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-09 09:11 AM

Hmm...I guess we'll see what happens. =P
    04-18-09 09:15 AM

Mine is set to NO too but I have 1 that shows up and I have 8 newer ones that have either been sent or received that don't show. Go figure... I don't let it bother me.

~X

04-18-09 01:27 PM
    Hey Andrew,

I think you'd like the Bell .122 release. For me, both battery & memory have been better. Typing is good as is the accelerometer.

~X
    04-18-09 01:33 PM
    In case anybody is curious what AppleBerry on the 8900 will look like. =P

Last edited by hastings; 04-19-09 at 03:51 PM.
    04-19-09 03:39 PM
    NICE!!! Now I need to go get an 8900...love the Steve Jobs incoming call.
    04-19-09 03:42 PM
    Very nice Andrew I bet Kimmy loves it
    04-19-09 03:42 PM
    BTW-Andrew I used the extended battery for all of 2 days before I sent back LOL...

Pros- Easier to hold in landscape, made the phone lighter (yes I said lighter) about 2 day battery life

cons- cheap and I mean cheap back door, typing was not as responsive same with general clicking, wouldn't fit in my pocket holster.

Oh well back to the normal for me and better typing.
    04-19-09 03:48 PM
    WOW!! That looks great Andrew! I bet Kimmy is a happy girl!

How about a sneek peek at AppleBerry Dark?? How does that look???
    04-19-09 04:44 PM
    I told yall the extended battery door was cheap. Both my hinges fell off. How is beyond me

04-19-09 07:14 PM
    Hey hastings do you have anything new in the works for the STORM or are you just developing AppleBerry for other platforms?
    04-19-09 07:58 PM
    Looks great.thanks for sharing.
    04-19-09 08:01 PM
    That looks great Andrew! But you refer to it as "Classic" yet on my phone it looks more like the "Glass" version.

Where's Kimmy? Her bubbly outlook on the 8900 theme is missed!

~X

04-19-09 08:32 PM
    BTW-Andrew I used the extended battery for all of 2 days before I sent back LOL...

Pros- Easier to hold in landscape, made the phone lighter (yes I said lighter) about 2 day battery life

cons- cheap and I mean cheap back door, typing was not as responsive same with general clicking, wouldn't fit in my pocket holster.

I wonder what their reasoning behind using such a cheap back door was? I was debating ordering one but I guess I'll hold off, would have been nice to have a huge battery for a weekend trip or something. I'm surprised they even took it back.

@ Shelly

I definitely want to get Dark out the door, but I have to get through exams first! I'll be done exams in 9 days and shortly thereafter I'll put up a sneak peek. (=

Speaking of exams...I should probably start studying. =P
    Last edited by hastings; 04-19-09 at 11:44 PM.
    04-19-09 11:41 PM
    Hey hastings do you have anything new in the works for the STORM or are you just developing AppleBerry for other platforms?
    I'm always working on something, but right now I'm just trying to get it ported to the Bold while I get through exam time. Once I'm done exams you can expect some serious theme work from me.

@ Bob

Haha, I knew somebody was going to call me on that. =P

I wasn't going to build the dock into Classic for the 8900, but decided I might as well since it looked better. Kimmy's actually in bed because she has a huge exam tomorrow morning, but she's done this Tuesday...so lucky!

Front page updated with new promo shots of Glass and Classic.
    04-19-09 11:47 PM

@ Bob

Haha, I knew somebody was going to call me on that. =P

I wasn't going to build the dock into Classic for the 8900, but decided I might as well since it looked better. Kimmy's actually in bed because she has a huge exam tomorrow morning, but she's done this Tuesday...so lucky!

Front page updated with new promo shots of Glass and Classic.
    It was actually both. I couldn't read the Glass text as well as I could the Classic on my phone & thought they were both Glass picts. Nice ad layout too. Kudos!

Kimmy's done Tuesday... Yeah for Kimmy! When do you finish Mr. Hastings? LOL

~X
    04-20-09 02:39 AM

Kind of sounds like the crappy plastic backing on my Sprint Mogul. Worse actually. If you find something good, let us know please.

~X
    04-20-09 02:42 AM
    Click on the ota link in my sig it is a good start. They are all ota links so they have to be downloaded with your phones browser.
    Thank you very much.
    04-20-09 07:08 AM
    NICE!!! Now I need to go get an 8900...love the Steve Jobs incoming call.
    First, agreed Steve Jobs call was funny.
    Second, what about the google sync do you like?
    04-20-09 07:14 AM
    Nice showing on the CB Home Page Andrew!! WTG!!
    04-20-09 11:33 AM
    Nice showing on the CB Home Page Andrew!! WTG!!
    +1 Way to go big guy!

Here is a little humor for those that haven't seen it

http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/r...ideo%3A1907543
    04-20-09 11:37 AM
    It's about time! lol Congrats Hastings! You deserve it. And thanks too to all the great CB-ers on this site who answer questions no matter what someone asks. And never with the old "DO A SEARCH" response. You guys are great!
    04-20-09 11:48 AM
    woo hooo .122 9530/.133 9500 hybrid out there if you want to play

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/12...hybrid-210731/

I started with higher running memory! LOL hope all is well.

Nice front page cover also!
    04-20-09 02:18 PM
    One of these days I will get the nerve to upgrade my os. Till then I read about it thru the rest of you that have made the move! lol
    04-20-09 03:14 PM
10,775 ... 398399400401402 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD