Holy crap just opened the package! Can you say cheap
    Uh oh

That doesn't sound good!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 11:12 PM
    Uh oh

That doesn't sound good!

The battery door is not only plastic but it is like from the dysfunctional Chinese factory It weight less then a strand of my daughters hair
    04-16-09 11:14 PM
    The battery door is not only plastic but it is like from the dysfunctional Chinese factory It weight less then a strand of my daughters hair
    And how much did this cost??

04-16-09 11:15 PM
    Haha, that sucks. Especially considering that the Storm normally has the metal backing. I always thought they used the metal back to reinforce the clicking mechanism, so I'd be curious to see how well it clicks with a flimsy back.
    04-16-09 11:16 PM
    And how much did this cost??

Too damn much for such a cheap door I mean I was expecting plastic (I did read about it) but not that cheap of plastic. Very disappointed hopefully putting the glue on first thing will help
    04-16-09 11:16 PM
    Haha, that sucks. Especially considering that the Storm normally has the metal backing. I always thought they used the metal back to reinforce the clicking mechanism, so I'd be curious to see how well it clicks with a flimsy back.
    Don't worry I will be sure to B I T C H about it if screws with the phones operation.
    04-16-09 11:18 PM
    You could always just use the 2600 as a back up battery.

However I don't suggest leaving it on the charger, I did that with a Seidio extended battery for my HTC phone and the darn thing swelled up like a balloon!
    04-16-09 11:22 PM
    Holy smokes has anyone seen this theme? There is some work in this one...I am a huge star trek fan but this is extreme LOL

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/lc...oposal-159508/
    Last edited by bmtenney; 04-16-09 at 11:25 PM.
    04-16-09 11:22 PM
    Holy smokes has anyone seen this theme? There is some work in this one...I am a huge star trek fan but this is extreme LOL

I don't understand how it even works, I guess I didn't watch enough Star Trek. =P *shows his age*

Anyways I'm going to bed all! Gotta cram for exams tomorrow again. )=

Cheers!

PS - Enjoy your new toy Bryan.
    04-16-09 11:32 PM
    I don't understand how it even works, I guess I didn't watch enough Star Trek. =P *shows his age*

Anyways I'm going to bed all! Gotta cram for exams tomorrow again. )=

Cheers!

PS - Enjoy your new toy Bryan.
    Ditto... I guess star trek is an old man thing

Night night!

04-16-09 11:34 PM

Ya, Ive seen that theme way long ago but i never understood it at ALL. what the heck is all that junk!?!?! lol
    04-17-09 12:37 AM
    question... how do i get rid of the texts that i sent showing up on my home screen? i have the appleberry glass with the stacks. thanks
    04-17-09 03:28 AM
    question... how do i get rid of the texts that i sent showing up on my home screen? i have the appleberry glass with the stacks. thanks
    Battery pull? The today should only be showing unread texts.

04-17-09 06:15 AM
    I see I missed the party last night!! lol

I just wanted to be on the record for saying....I'd also love a sneek peek at the Dark AppleBerry! If you need a tester-------> Happy to help out!
    04-17-09 06:40 AM
    Morning all-

Did everyone see this-

Plazmic 4.7 Content Development Kit PATCH Now Available | CrackBerry.com

Woo hoo- I hope it fixes some issues.
    04-17-09 08:14 AM
    10,000. (=
    WTG Hastings. Seems only fitting that u r #10,000. I love Appleberry.
    04-17-09 08:18 AM
    Using appleberry glass and was working awesome with .113. I installed .122 and cant find 1 of my message icons for missed calls..my missed call log now shows up in the same message folder as emails. I also lost the option for deleting mail messages on server and handheld or just on hand held....

any ideas..thanks
    04-17-09 09:19 AM
    Using appleberry glass and was working awesome with .113. I installed .122 and cant find 1 of my message icons for missed calls..my missed call log now shows up in the same message folder as emails. I also lost the option for deleting mail messages on server and handheld or just on hand held....

any ideas..thanks
    ok I got it. I went to BB mail and selected "Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device." That took care of the rec problem. Then I selected service books and sent them...that took care of my message fold issue...FYI if it happens to you

L8

.122 i figgity fast yo
    04-17-09 12:36 PM
    ok I got it. I went to BB mail and selected "Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device." That took care of the rec problem. Then I selected service books and sent them...that took care of my message fold issue...FYI if it happens to you

L8

.122 i figgity fast yo
    Glad u figured it out... Thanks for reporting back... That's good info to know

Ps... I'm loving 112 too

04-17-09 01:00 PM
    Any chance of this being compatible with the 8330 Curve in the near future? Thanks.
    Bill
    04-17-09 01:42 PM
    Is anyone having trouble with the Glass edition (weather + today)? My theme is outstanding, except for the weather part. I'm running Weathereye, but the icon (sunny, moon, rain, etc.) is always WAY behind. The same problem happened with Weatherbug, BBWeather, and BerryWeather. I feel like I am out of options...

Any suggestions?

04-17-09 08:56 PM
    Is anyone having trouble with the Glass edition (weather + today)? My theme is outstanding, except for the weather part. I'm running Weathereye, but the icon (sunny, moon, rain, etc.) is always WAY behind. The same problem happened with Weatherbug, BBWeather, and BerryWeather. I feel like I am out of options...

Any suggestions?

Man I am sorry to hear that I too have used all those apps but never had your problem have you tried uninstalling the theme and seeing if that works? Do they work on other themes?

04-17-09 08:59 PM
    Battery pull? The today should only be showing unread texts.

Every single time though? that's annoying.. every three messages, a message i sent will remain on the home screen... any advice on what to do?
    04-18-09 12:52 AM
    Every single time though? that's annoying.. every three messages, a message i sent will remain on the home screen... any advice on what to do?
    Is this the only theme that does this? U might have to unistall the theme and then download it again.

04-18-09 08:09 AM
    Hey BAziz,

Go to your Messages folder -> BB Hardware Key -> Options -> General Options -> "Hide Sent Messages: Yes".

This will prevent you from seeing what you sent in the messages list, but it also prevents them from appearing on your home screen.
    04-18-09 09:06 AM
10,775 ... 397398399400401 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD