I'm pretty sure a lot of us regulars have changed to BBWeather which doesn't require GPS. Sorry but I can't help you other than suggesting BBWeather.

OTA link

http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather_alpha

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How do I enter my location on bbweather

04-15-09 09:40 AM
    If I remember right type in your zip code and hit bb button and you should get an option to look up that zip, after that you can save it.

04-15-09 09:50 AM
    If I remember right type in your zip code and hit bb button and you should get an option to look up that zip, after that you can save it.

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

04-15-09 09:58 AM
    Worked like a charm. Thanks!

No problem

If you have problems with your homescreen icon switching between the weather and a tv icon let me know,and I can post the settings to fix that.

04-15-09 10:03 AM
    Hi all, I just purchase this theme here and have a few novice questions. This is the first new theme i've put on my storm and I'm probably not as advanced as others with these, so bare with me!

It says in the instruction to delete all other themes before installation, but does that include the original zen theme that comes with the phone? and if I delete that one will the phone even still work in order to get into email and download the appleberry theme? or would you delete it after appleberry is installed?

Also if your running a 3rd party weather app., would you then want to use a theme without weather? It would seem silly to have two source of weather, but maybe it doesn't make a difference. And on this note i have weatherbug, does bbweather work better with these themes?

Sorry for a million questions, I'm a bit novice with these and want to change the phone up a bit................thanks in advance!!!
    04-15-09 10:33 AM
    Hi all, I just purchase this theme here and have a few novice questions. This is the first new theme i've put on my storm and I'm probably not as advanced as others with these, so bare with me!

It says in the instruction to delete all other themes before installation, but does that include the original zen theme that comes with the phone? and if I delete that one will the phone even still work in order to get into email and download the appleberry theme? or would you delete it after appleberry is installed?

Also if your running a 3rd party weather app., would you then want to use a theme without weather? It would seem silly to have two source of weather, but maybe it doesn't make a difference. And on this note i have weatherbug, does bbweather work better with these themes?

Sorry for a million questions, I'm a bit novice with these and want to change the phone up a bit................thanks in advance!!!
    First off don't apologize for the questions we all started somewhere.

1. You can't delete the default theme on the storm, what Hastings means is the phone runs better with the less themes you have. Now some people can have a ton on themes with no ill effect, and others can only have a few.

2. The weather edition themes do not come with a weather app, they will uses whatever app you have installed for weather ie. weatherbug, bbweather, weatheye etc.

3. As far as which weather app works best it depends on your phone. Some people have a major leak with Weather bug and others do not. I have tried all the different weather options and they all work great with this theme. So it just depends on how they work with your phone.

Good Luck
    04-15-09 10:53 AM

And Welcome to the AppleBerry Family!
    Don't be afraid to ask questions, Byran is our resident Professor! He can fix anything!
    04-15-09 10:56 AM
    And Welcome to the AppleBerry Family!
    Don't be afraid to ask questions, Byran is our resident Professor! He can fix anything!
    Shelly you are going to make it impossible for me to fit through doorways with my big ole head
    04-15-09 10:58 AM
    Shelly you are going to make it impossible for me to fit through doorways with my big ole head
    Hmmmm was wondering how you made it back in here so quick!! lol
    04-15-09 11:02 AM
    Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    04-15-09 11:13 AM
    Thanks for the help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No problem Radio feel free to ask anytime I will do the best I can.
    04-15-09 11:15 AM
    No problem

If you have problems with your homescreen icon switching between the weather and a tv icon let me know,and I can post the settings to fix that.

Ooo, a new entry for your blog... BBWeather!

~X

04-15-09 04:04 PM
    Ooo, a new entry for your blog... BBWeather!

~X

I think it is already on tbere? I will have to double check lol

04-15-09 04:15 PM
    Curious, which Appleberry theme is everyone using? I've come back to Appleberry Classic 8 WB
    04-15-09 04:20 PM
    I think it is already on tbere? I will have to double check lol

its listed as a top app but there is no full blog on it

looking good though.. figures you put in the mms fix after i dont need it anymore!
    04-15-09 04:24 PM
    Curious, which Appleberry theme is everyone using? I've come back to Appleberry Classic 8 WB
    i cant handle the 8 icons, im not an 8 icon kinda girl

i prefer the glass with stacks wb and hidden today
    04-15-09 04:52 PM
    how do you modify the items on the right bar menu?
    04-15-09 05:08 PM
    how do you modify the items on the right bar menu?
    you just change the app order in the application menu and it changes the apps in the stack
    04-15-09 05:24 PM
    i cant handle the 8 icons, im not an 8 icon kinda girl

i prefer the glass with stacks wb and hidden today
    Other than the fact I'm not a girl at all, I'm with Doidy.

~X

04-15-09 07:19 PM
    Anyone running MeterBerry with a password lock on their phone? I notice I lose ~10MB of app memory when my phone locks & never get it back. Memory Cleaner is disabled too (I know some may ask. LOL)

~X

Bueller? LMAO

~X

04-15-09 07:22 PM
    Bueller? LMAO

~X

No password here... Sowwie babe

04-15-09 07:24 PM
    No password here... Sowwie babe

Interested in adding one & testing sweetie?

~X

04-15-09 07:28 PM
    Interested in adding one & testing sweetie?

~X

Sure... Ill be back

04-15-09 07:31 PM
    So far I don't see a change in memory but ill keep fiddling with it

04-15-09 07:35 PM
    Me too.

I need the Weather on my screen...I forgot who got me addicted, probably Bryan...and I like having eight icons on my home screen. I load Glass when I'm showing my phone to somebody though. =P
    04-15-09 07:36 PM
10,775 ... 394395396397398 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD