Thanks for the help last night. I tried re-installing AB which did not help. Do I decided to go ahead and install the new v3.5 .122 hybrid, putting in the 109 radio code because I was sick of the weak 122 radio signal, and now my AB today theme and email previews work again. Wierd, but at least it is fixed.

Now I am considering trying the new 5.0 hybrid.... any of the AB followers tried it yet? Any better than .122 or v3.5?
    Never tried v3.5, but tried a lot of other hybrid combos of my own making and all of the straight os leaks. 5.0 hybrid is hands down the best os I've loaded on my phone to date.
    04-12-09 12:04 PM
    [QUOTE=bmtenney;2258863]LOL oh well in that case....

QUOTE]

Thanks so much! That did it...I don't use the google sync, but going into the backup/restore and using Advanced enabled me to clear the calendar on my device and do a fresh sync...now I'm back in business.

I appreciate your help!
    04-12-09 12:05 PM
    Check my blog I just posted about it today with links
    Love it. BM has got my back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 12:09 PM
    [QUOTE=frakenberry;2259148]
    LOL oh well in that case....

QUOTE]

Thanks so much! That did it...I don't use the google sync, but going into the backup/restore and using Advanced enabled me to clear the calendar on my device and do a fresh sync...now I'm back in business.

I appreciate your help!
    glad it worked for you My pleasure anytime

Love it. BM has got my back.

I try Polar
    04-12-09 12:11 PM
    Never tried v3.5, but tried a lot of other hybrid combos of my own making and all of the straight os leaks. 5.0 hybrid is hands down the best os I've loaded on my phone to date.
    Does that have the 122 or 109 radio code? If 122, is the signal strength better than it was on 122 alone?

04-12-09 12:51 PM
    I like this theme...looks clean and smooth
    04-12-09 01:24 PM
    My message previews and calendar previews suddenly stopped showing today. I have ABglassWB and 122. Have had both for a while without problems. The odd thing is that I still have only one calendar in my phone (have the added "default" calendar problem in the past - this is different). I tried wiping and restoring through DM - still nothing. Again, not only are calendar apts (even newly inputted ones) not showing, but the message previews aren't working either. Any ideas?

I remember when you first had trouble Professor & was wondering if you resent your Service Books & deleted the unwanted [CICAL] entries?

I'd suggest those having trouble giving that a shot (backup your data first but do an Advanced Restore of your calendar database in DM). Hopefully that will help.

~X

04-12-09 01:54 PM
    I remember when you first had trouble Professor & was wondering if you resent your Service Books & deleted the unwanted [CICAL] entries?

I'd suggest those having trouble giving that a shot (backup your data first but do an Advanced Restore of your calendar database in DM). Hopefully that will help.

~X

Yes deleting the CICAL off of service books will take care of the calendars associated with the email address, but it will not remove the device default
    04-12-09 01:58 PM
    [QUOTE=frakenberry;2259148]
    LOL oh well in that case....

QUOTE]

I appreciate your help!
    I should have read more.

I'm glad the Professor had you guys covered.

~X

04-12-09 02:05 PM
    I like this theme...looks clean and smooth
    With 8 themes to choose from, Hastings' AppleBerry Suite is a sweet deal!

~X

04-12-09 02:09 PM
    I know a lot of people like .109 I actually prefer .113

With the exception of real bad battery drain I had with .113 I thought it was better than .109. With .122 I've been very happy. Since I installed .113 to my PC then copied the Bell .122 JAVA & CDMA I don't have the large keyboard (which I don't like anyway) & I also added the .86/.100 MMS file. This has been pretty nice for me. Your Storm may vary! LOL

~X

Last edited by xwera43; 04-12-09 at 02:30 PM.
    04-12-09 02:25 PM
    With the real bad battery drain I had with .113 I thought it was better than .109. With .122 I've been very happy. Since I installed .113 to my PC then copied the Bell .122 JAVA & CDMA I don't have the large keyboard (which I don't like anyway) & I also added the .86/.100 MMS file. This has been pretty nice for me. Your Storm may vary! LOL

~X

X why don't you have the big keys anymore? I installed the .122 over to the .113 and I have the big keyboard? LOL
    04-12-09 02:28 PM
    Are we ever going to see any updates to this theme or is it completely finished?

04-12-09 03:13 PM
    Are we ever going to see any updates to this theme or is it completely finished?

There's going to be another improved release of the traditional Classic and Glass, they'll get bumped up a version. They'll both contain graphical enhancements, I'm going to focus mostly on Glass. Also since I've been working on AppleBerry for the Curve and Bold I've created some new icons that are much nicer than the originals and they will be included.

On top of that I'm working on AppleBerry Dark, which will be a more professional looking version with a stronger focus on performance. After all that is done then I'm going to move on to another theme. (=

Cheers
    04-12-09 04:07 PM
    There's going to be another improved release of the traditional Classic and Glass, they'll get bumped up a version. They'll both contain graphical enhancements, I'm going to focus mostly on Glass. Also since I've been working on AppleBerry for the Curve and Bold I've created some new icons that are much nicer than the originals and they will be included.

On top of that I'm working on AppleBerry Dark, which will be a more professional looking version with a stronger focus on performance. After all that is done then I'm going to move on to another theme. (=

Cheers
    Awesome, very excited! Free upgrade or paid upgrade? Any ETA?
    04-12-09 04:14 PM

Cheers

Cool, I'm excited for the updates and even more excited about AppleBerry Dark!! Can't wait!! Any ETA???
    04-12-09 04:49 PM
    Awesome, very excited! Free upgrade or paid upgrade? Any ETA?
    Just because it's an Apple theme doesn't mean I'm going to start charging for incremental upgrades like they do. =P

Once you own the suite you own all future updates and versions.
    04-12-09 04:54 PM
    I have exams for the next two weeks so I'm going to focus what little effort I can on getting AppleBerry out for the Curve and Bold, but as I mentioned earlier as I fine tune things on these devices I'm bringing the changes forward to the Storm.

Definitely can't give an ETA, I'm always working though so hopefully in the next few weeks.
    04-12-09 04:56 PM
    Andrew

Still waiting on my appleberry dark beta so I can test it

04-12-09 05:18 PM
    X why don't you have the big keys anymore? I installed the .122 over to the .113 and I have the big keyboard? LOL
    I'm thinking that you have the keyboard left over from Marcus' .90 .sfi radio file. I've wiped, & reinstalled .75 several times & then did my upgrade to .122. The color is MUCH better than .113 (or any leak after .90) and honestly, I hated the big keys. LOL

~X
    04-12-09 05:22 PM
    Andrew

Me too.

~X
    04-12-09 05:24 PM
    I'm thinking that you have the keyboard left over from Marcus' .90 .sfi radio file. I've wiped, & reinstalled .75 several times & then did my upgrade to .122. The color is MUCH better than .113 (or any leak after .90) and honestly, I hated the big keys. LOL

~X
    See that is weird I never tried his hybrid. Oh well

04-12-09 05:38 PM
    Andrew

Ditto.....me too!
    04-12-09 05:46 PM
    Ditto.....me too!
    Hey back off Shelly

There can be only one.....

04-12-09 05:47 PM
    Hey back off Shelly

There can be only one.....

Ok.........no problem Bryan Than IT will be ME!!!
    04-12-09 05:54 PM
10,775 ... 392393394395396 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD