That is great you like to know what they do I on the other hand could care less and am happy to use his program.

Peter,
    If that doesn't work for you click the last link in my cig and follow the calendar post on there, and see if that works.
    Hey Professor, do you have the Shazam app you can send me? I dl'd it when it came out, then when messing with my OS, lost it, and found out it was yanked from App World.
    04-11-09 12:46 PM
    Hey Professor, do you have the Shazam app you can send me? I dl'd it when it came out, then when messing with my OS, lost it, and found out it was yanked from App World.
    Check your PM
    04-11-09 01:09 PM
    I deleted all that good stuff to but need to read up on the mms fix... I can foward some mms but most are a no go.

Meterberry is all marcus' fault... Damn u marcus!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Morning H!

Since you've alerady installed your OS, search for "CrackUtils". One of the topic titles will say something like "2.1 Release" by Pete6 (might be under "CrackMem 2.1 release"). CrackUtils will allow you to replace some files and we can get your MMS's Forwarding properly.

I'll PM you in about 2hrs to help you (not in a position at the moment) unless Marcus or Bryan can help you first.

~X

04-11-09 01:48 PM
    Morning H!

Since you've alerady installed your OS, search for "CrackUtils". One of the topic titles will say something like "2.1 Release" by Pete6 (might be under "CrackMem 2.1 release"). CrackUtils will allow you to replace some files and we can get your MMS's Forwarding properly.

I'll PM you in about 2hrs to help you (not in a position at the moment) unless Marcus or Bryan can help you first.

~X

aww thanks X!!

i found the thread this morning... it seems pretty self explanatory so i will attempt it at some point this weekend... at work now and cant do it here... then gotta do some last min easter shoppin for the kiddies

ive had the mms issue since 109 and never bothered fixing it so i can deal with a couple more days LMAO

but... if my blondeness comes into play... you and bryan will be hearing from me!! Marcus is too busy for us lately

PS...
    have a great weekend all
    04-11-09 01:56 PM
    aww thanks X!!

i found the thread this morning... it seems pretty self explanatory so i will attempt it at some point this weekend... at work now and cant do it here... then gotta do some last min easter shoppin for the kiddies

ive had the mms issue since 109 and never bothered fixing it so i can deal with a couple more days LMAO

but... if my blondeness comes into play... you and bryan will be hearing from me!! Marcus is too busy for us lately

PS...
    have a great weekend all

You rebel!

I'll PM you the .86/.100 MMS .cod file (they're the same file but show up as different versions depending on which OS is loaded... dunno why).

Happy hunting!

~X
    04-11-09 03:49 PM
    x is my mms hero

thanks again babe!
    04-11-09 06:39 PM
    x is my mms hero

thanks again babe!
    Awww. You're quite welcome!

~X

04-11-09 07:00 PM
    My message previews and calendar previews suddenly stopped showing today. I have ABglassWB and 122. Have had both for a while without problems. The odd thing is that I still have only one calendar in my phone (have the added "default" calendar problem in the past - this is different). I tried wiping and restoring through DM - still nothing. Again, not only are calendar apts (even newly inputted ones) not showing, but the message previews aren't working either. Any ideas?

04-11-09 07:17 PM
    My message previews and calendar previews suddenly stopped showing today. I have ABglassWB and 122. Have had both for a while without problems. The odd thing is that I still have only one calendar in my phone (have the added "default" calendar problem in the past - this is different). I tried wiping and restoring through DM - still nothing. Again, not only are calendar apts (even newly inputted ones) not showing, but the message previews aren't working either. Any ideas?

I'm having the same problem! deleted, reinstalled, only one calendar. I'm out of ideas.
    04-11-09 08:38 PM
    I'm having the same problem! deleted, reinstalled, only one calendar. I'm out of ideas.
    What do you use for the calendar sync? In the past for google sync some have had to delete and reinstall google sync to fix this problem. When you go into calendar options does it only show one calendar?

04-11-09 08:50 PM
    What do you use for the calendar sync? In the past for google sync some have had to delete and reinstall google sync to fix this problem. When you go into calendar options does it only show one calendar?

I am synching to outlook, though I haven't had a chance to try that yet (will be doing it shortly...). But what is REALLY STRANGE, is that I have only one calendar showing in calendar options (my email-associated one), which is the usual one. What is even MORE strange is the fact that my emails don't preview anymore either (yes, I know that it will only preview new, never-viewed emails...). Again, this all was working perfectly until today and the last change I made was a couple of days ago.... I'm stumped....

EDIT>> I synched to outlook an then synched back - problem still there. Arghh.
    Last edited by albertdc; 04-11-09 at 10:08 PM.
    04-11-09 09:59 PM
    I am synching to outlook, though I haven't had a chance to try that yet (will be doing it shortly...). But what is REALLY STRANGE, is that I have only one calendar showing in calendar options (my email-associated one), which is the usual one. What is even MORE strange is the fact that my emails don't preview anymore either (yes, I know that it will only preview new, never-viewed emails...). Again, this all was working perfectly until today and the last change I made was a couple of days ago.... I'm stumped....
    Albert you might want to check the os forum I remember seeing a thread about .122 and calendar/today issues. Maybe someone on that thread came up with a fix?

Good luck and if you can't find ot let me know and I will see what I can do.

04-11-09 10:08 PM
    Albert you might want to check the os forum I remember seeing a thread about .122 and calendar/today issues. Maybe someone on that thread came up with a fix?

Good luck and if you can't find ot let me know and I will see what I can do.

Thanks - I actually searched and found that thread, but unfortunately it just had one other person with the same problem and several other people saying they were not having problems...
    Argh...
    Well, I was thinking of modifying the CCBrackman 3.5 hybrid with the 109 or 113 radio code (because I am sick of the weak signal from 122) - maybe I'll see if the problem goes away then.

What do you think - 109 or 113 radio? I am not remembering well: does the radio file also essentially control the accelerometer? If so, I can't remember whether 109 or 113 was better....
    04-11-09 10:26 PM
    Thanks - I actually searched and found that thread, but unfortunately it just had one other person with the same problem and several other people saying they were not having problems...
    Argh...
    Well, I was thinking of modifying the CCBrackman 3.5 hybrid with the 109 or 113 radio code (because I am sick of the weak signal from 122) - maybe I'll see if the problem goes away then.

What do you think - 109 or 113 radio? I am not remembering well: does the radio file also essentially control the accelerometer? If so, I can't remember whether 109 or 113 was better....
    I know a lot of people like .109 I actually prefer .113

04-11-09 10:29 PM

I use Outlook for the calendar sync, I do not use google calendar/email. When I go to my calendar options it shows my one email calendar and then a device default. Thanks.
    04-12-09 10:41 AM
    I use Outlook for the calendar sync, I do not use google calendar/email. When I go to my calendar options it shows my one email calendar and then a device default. Thanks.
    You need to get rid of that device default that is what is causing the problem. If you follow the instructions in the last link in my sig that will clear that device default calendar, you should just then need to re sync to outlook and presto.
    04-12-09 10:48 AM
    You need to get rid of that device default that is what is causing the problem. If you follow the instructions in the last link in my sig that will clear that device default calendar, you should just then need to re sync to outlook and presto.
    I followed the link to your tips and tricks blogspot but don't see anything about deleting the device default calendar. Am I looking at the wrong page?

Thanks for your help!
    04-12-09 11:14 AM
    I followed the link to your tips and tricks blogspot but don't see anything about deleting the device default calendar. Am I looking at the wrong page?

Thanks for your help!
    Nope that should have deleted that device default doing it that way
    04-12-09 11:15 AM
    Nope that should have deleted that device default doing it that way
    Hey... I think he is saying he couldn't find the calendar info on ur blog

04-12-09 11:17 AM
    Hey... I think he is saying he couldn't find the calendar info on ur blog

LOL oh well in that case....

Professor BM's Blackberry Tips and Tricks....: Duplicate Calendar entries
    04-12-09 11:19 AM
    Now that's service. Question for my AB buddies. I'm pretty happy running .113. Should I even mess with upgrading to the latest OS? Thoughts?

04-12-09 11:40 AM
    Now that's service. Question for my AB buddies. I'm pretty happy running .113. Should I even mess with upgrading to the latest OS? Thoughts?

In a word YES.. I am loving .122 I get the bigger keyboard and even faster browser and in general overall quickness. Plus I used the shrink a os when I installed and that had made a huge difference as well.
    04-12-09 11:42 AM
    In a word YES.. I am loving .122 I get the bigger keyboard and even faster browser and in general overall quickness. Plus I used the shrink a os when I installed and that had made a huge difference as well.
    Shrink a os? I probably will figure it out. I will go over to the storm beta area to do some reading. Bbl.

04-12-09 11:55 AM
    Shrink a os? I probably will figure it out. I will go over to the storm beta area to do some reading. Bbl.

Check my blog I just posted about it today with links
    04-12-09 11:57 AM
    Thanks for the help last night. I tried re-installing AB which did not help. Do I decided to go ahead and install the new v3.5 .122 hybrid, putting in the 109 radio code because I was sick of the weak 122 radio signal, and now my AB today theme and email previews work again. Wierd, but at least it is fixed.

Now I am considering trying the new 5.0 hybrid.... any of the AB followers tried it yet? Any better than .122 or v3.5?
    04-12-09 12:01 PM
10,775 ... 391392393394395 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD