Got it already

I must say 122 seems rather quick... Less typing lag and lock unlock lag... And like quicker moving around

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You're running .122 H? You ARE adventurous!

~X

04-10-09 12:57 AM
    You're running .122 H? You ARE adventurous!

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at iwapforums.crackberry.com
    lol.... I was always a rebel LMAO

04-10-09 06:04 AM
    So .122 Seems To Be Running Faster On You Phone Also H? Must Say This Has Been The Biggest Improvement I've Seen So Far Out Of Any Updates With No Problems To Boot. (crosses Fingers)
    04-10-09 07:58 AM
    So .122 Seems To Be Running Faster On You Phone Also H? Must Say This Has Been The Biggest Improvement I've Seen So Far Out Of Any Updates With No Problems To Boot. (crosses Fingers)
    Yea... So far so good... It is pretty quick... No issues yet either... Mem and batt seem normal so far but too early to tell... Ill report back later though for anyone who wants to use me as a guinea pig

04-10-09 08:02 AM
    i must ask...

Why Do You Type Like This?
    04-10-09 08:55 AM
    I Am Asst Service Manager For A Ford Dealership. In OuR Operating System (adp) We Have To Always Use Caps For Everything. In The Forums I Type In All Caps, But It Only Caps First Letter When It Posts. Ask And You Shall Receive
    04-10-09 11:04 AM
    I Am Asst Service Manager For A Ford Dealership. In OuR Operating System (adp) We Have To Always Use Caps For Everything. In The Forums I Type In All Caps, But It Only Caps First Letter When It Posts. Ask And You Shall Receive
    ahhhh gotcha! thanks for the info! it was bugging me thinking you were capitalizing all the words on purpose.
    04-10-09 11:24 AM
    i must ask...

Why Do You Type Like This?
    Haha, I never actually noticed that he was typing that way.

So I'm in love with the 8900, no colour issues, it constantly has over 100MB memory with NO slow down no matter what I throw at it. I can't believe that it has twice the memory of the Storm, it doesn't make sense!
    04-10-09 11:32 AM
    for the memory leak problem... blackberrys app world has an app that boosts memory and stops memory leaks... its called aerize optimizer
    04-10-09 11:54 AM
    for the memory leak problem... blackberrys app world has an app that boosts memory and stops memory leaks... its called aerize optimizer
    Have u tried it?

04-10-09 03:18 PM
    Have u tried it?

I just tired it not that impressed to be honest! I get the same results using memory booster which to say if very little
    04-10-09 04:16 PM
    Hmm just installed .122 with Shrink my OS very cool program (although bb weather doesn't seem to work anymore), but I did boot up with 43mb so that is pretty good. Will report back later
    04-10-09 04:18 PM
    Thats Wierd. My Bbweather Is Still Up & Functioning. I Just Found Another App To Make My Love My Storm Bb Gps Golf Oh Happy Day
    04-10-09 04:23 PM
    Thats Wierd. My Bbweather Is Still Up & Functioning. I Just Found Another App To Make My Love My Storm Bb Gps Golf Oh Happy Day
    It started working on second reboot...Sweet I am loving the .122 with the shrink os program very awesome
    04-10-09 04:36 PM
    My bbweather works too and I shrunk my os too. 45 at boot up kicks arse

04-10-09 06:09 PM
    Hmm just installed .122 with Shrink my OS very cool program (although bb weather doesn't seem to work anymore), but I did boot up with 43mb so that is pretty good. Will report back later
    Having pretty good knowledge as to what some of the different JAVA files do, I'm not too hip on having someone else remove files for me. Most of the files aren't used during installation anyway (e.g., non-English) and if you like to play with these betas it's good to know what files do what. IMO

~X

04-11-09 01:15 AM
    So I'm in love with the 8900, no colour issues, it constantly has over 100MB memory with NO slow down no matter what I throw at it. I can't believe that it has twice the memory of the Storm, it doesn't make sense!
    Oooo man that SALT really hurts Andrew!

~X

04-11-09 01:19 AM
    12 hours since a battery pull... And I'm holding steady at 29. I would normally be at about 10 and doing a battery pull. So far the shrunken 122 is kicking some major arse!

04-11-09 07:03 AM
    Andrew,

Is there going to be any updates for this in the near future?

Andrew
    04-11-09 07:19 AM
    12 hours since a battery pull... And I'm holding steady at 29. I would normally be at about 10 and doing a battery pull. So far the shrunken 122 is kicking some major arse!

I have been running .75 (I was bored) and installed .113 then copied the Bell .122 files (& deleted images, voice dialing and a few other things) then ran the App loader and have been pretty darn happy. Oh, I added the .86 MMS too. Now if only SOMEONE didn't get me hooked on MeterBerry I might be asleep right now!

~X

04-11-09 08:03 AM
    I have been running .75 (I was bored) and installed .113 then copied the Bell .122 files (& deleted images, voice dialing and a few other things) then ran the App loader and have been pretty darn happy. Oh, I added the .86 MMS too. Now if only SOMEONE didn't get me hooked on MeterBerry I might be asleep right now!

~X

I deleted all that good stuff to but need to read up on the mms fix... I can foward some mms but most are a no go.

Meterberry is all marcus' fault... Damn u marcus!

04-11-09 08:08 AM
    Hi

I've been using Appleberry8 under releases .78 and latterly .113 with Quicklaunch and Weatherbug and it was working very well displaying 8 icons and the first few entries of reminders/appointments.

I recently loaded the .122 release to my Storm and now the calendar entries are no longer displayed on the homepage. Today I purchased the full copy of Appleberry Glass/Classic etc and have been playing around swopping from one type to the other to see which I preferred. I found that none of the 'Today' versions display any of the calendar/weather information and in fact on some of them the Quicklaunch and Weatherbug icons disappeared completely but if I return to the original Appleberry theme they reappear...

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with this combination of apps?
    04-11-09 08:21 AM
    Hi

I've been using Appleberry8 under releases .78 and latterly .113 with Quicklaunch and Weatherbug and it was working very well displaying 8 icons and the first few entries of reminders/appointments.

I recently loaded the .122 release to my Storm and now the calendar entries are no longer displayed on the homepage. Today I purchased the full copy of Appleberry Glass/Classic etc and have been playing around swopping from one type to the other to see which I preferred. I found that none of the 'Today' versions display any of the calendar/weather information and in fact on some of them the Quicklaunch and Weatherbug icons disappeared completely but if I return to the original Appleberry theme they reappear...

Am I doing something wrong or is there a problem with this combination of apps?
    Hey Peter,

Your calendar entries disappearing is a bit strange...I assume it still displays your new messages when the icon is highlighted?

To fix your Calendar:

- Resync your Calendar with Outlook
    - If you're using Google Sync, uninstall and reinstall GSync and resync.
    - Failing that:

A �today� style theme can only display events from ONE calendar linked to ONE email address.

You should open up your calendar and view any event, at the top you should see which email address the event is linked to. You must make sure all of your calendar events are linked to one specific email account.

Next go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services -> Make sure your �Calendar� is set to the same email address as your actual calendar events.

As for your disappearing icons:

Whenever you install a new theme, your icons become rearranged in the default order. This means that your QuickLaunch and WeatherBug icon, amongst others, are probably all in your "Downloads" folder.

You can move icons from folder to folder by highlighting it and pressing the BB Hardware Key -> "Move to Folder" -> "Home".

Each theme retains it's icon set up, which explains why when you switched back to your older version of AppleBerry all your icons would appear again. (=
    04-11-09 08:41 AM
    I just purchased the complete Appleberry Themes from MobiHand, and I must say, it absolutely worth the money! I LOVE THEM! Your probably hearing this for the thousandth time, but excellent built themes. No memory lag, clean looking, I Absolutely LOVE IT! Keep up the great work!

Thanks, again!
    04-11-09 09:07 AM
    Having pretty good knowledge as to what some of the different JAVA files do, I'm not too hip on having someone else remove files for me. Most of the files aren't used during installation anyway (e.g., non-English) and if you like to play with these betas it's good to know what files do what. IMO

~X

That is great you like to know what they do I on the other hand could care less and am happy to use his program.

Hey Peter,

Your calendar entries disappearing is a bit strange...I assume it still displays your new messages when the icon is highlighted?

To fix your Calendar:

- Resync your Calendar with Outlook
    - If you're using Google Sync, uninstall and reinstall GSync and resync.
    - Failing that:

A “today” style theme can only display events from ONE calendar linked to ONE email address.

You should open up your calendar and view any event, at the top you should see which email address the event is linked to. You must make sure all of your calendar events are linked to one specific email account.

Next go to Options -> Advanced Options -> Default Services -> Make sure your “Calendar” is set to the same email address as your actual calendar events.

As for your disappearing icons:

Whenever you install a new theme, your icons become rearranged in the default order. This means that your QuickLaunch and WeatherBug icon, amongst others, are probably all in your "Downloads" folder.

You can move icons from folder to folder by highlighting it and pressing the BB Hardware Key -> "Move to Folder" -> "Home".

Each theme retains it's icon set up, which explains why when you switched back to your older version of AppleBerry all your icons would appear again. (=
    Peter,
    If that doesn't work for you click the last link in my cig and follow the calendar post on there, and see if that works.
    04-11-09 09:29 AM
10,775 ... 390391392393394 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD