was on .113 before. typing much better, accelorometer much faster, lag time is down so far. mem holding much more stable
    04-09-09 11:51 AM
    I might have to try it for my memory's sake. sitting at 15 mb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 12:02 PM
    I'm with bryan on this one... Looks like marcus is running 122 w his precious 90 radio though lol

I'm watching you Blondie. Actually I a. Getting reboots with this mix. Not sure I will be keeping it. I do think it is faster and might be better memory leak-wise. I ran the .122 OS for about an hour and had to throw the radio from 90 in. I can't stand even the look of the KB without it. Its so faint compared to the mix with .90 in there. The themes look much better as well.
    04-09-09 12:18 PM
    was on .113 before. typing much better, accelorometer much faster, lag time is down so far. mem holding much more stable
    Hmm that is the most improvement I have heard so far, most everyone I talked with said a little better than .113 and the color issue was still there. I might look into it a little more now

04-09-09 01:07 PM
    I'm watching you Blondie. Actually I a. Getting reboots with this mix. Not sure I will be keeping it. I do think it is faster and might be better memory leak-wise. I ran the .122 OS for about an hour and had to throw the radio from 90 in. I can't stand even the look of the KB without it. Its so faint compared to the mix with .90 in there. The themes look much better as well.
    So does this mean you are going back to the Marcus hybrid?

04-09-09 01:08 PM
    So does this mean you are going back to the Marcus hybrid?

LOL! Not sure Professor. Too early to tell. If I change it will be to .113 with .90 radio. I got 3 freezes trying to run Slacker this morning.
    04-09-09 01:19 PM
    Hi - I'm new here and new to Blackberry. Just bought a Pearl 8130. I'm an Apple girl but wanted to stick with Verizon - so I chose Blackberry over the iPhone. Needless to say I'm grinding my teeth over BB's design and am longing for the clean look of apple.

Is there anyway to get appleberry classic or suite on the pearl? If not, can anyone recommend an apple-esque theme for my Pearl 8130?

Thanks,

Ali
    04-09-09 02:29 PM
    Hi - I'm new here and new to Blackberry. Just bought a Pearl 8130. I'm an Apple girl but wanted to stick with Verizon - so I chose Blackberry over the iPhone. Needless to say I'm grinding my teeth over BB's design and am longing for the clean look of apple.

Is there anyway to get appleberry classic or suite on the pearl? If not, can anyone recommend an apple-esque theme for my Pearl 8130?

Thanks,

Ali
    Welcome to CB Ali, you will have better luck in the Pearl forum.
    04-09-09 02:31 PM

Thanks,

Ali
    Ali, Appleberry is currently only available for the Storm. Though I believe Andrew, the developer, is working on it for the 8900. sorry
    04-09-09 02:52 PM

Thanks,

Ali
    Check the pearl forum I had an apple theme on my pearl just don't remember the name of it

04-09-09 02:56 PM
    I'm watching you Blondie.
    apparently!! i type ur name into the ab thread and you show up!
    04-09-09 05:16 PM
    Heard that BBCrackman is releasing a 3,5 hybrid using some .122 files. Should be available to public on Saturday. I'm personally waiting for that to try and will submit my findings..Also has anyone noticed that the latest Quickpull V2.013 doesn't allow you to change the scheduled times for a reset? Went back to the prior one.
    Last edited by Paradio; 04-09-09 at 08:18 PM.
    04-09-09 08:01 PM
    LOL! Not sure Professor. Too early to tell. If I change it will be to .113 with .90 radio. I got 3 freezes trying to run Slacker this morning.
    Marcus,

I know you said you were having trouble with .122 & the .90 .sfi but is that all you're running? No files from .109, .113 or .114?

~X

04-09-09 08:04 PM
    i installed the skins i got in the mail today bm. boy was that fun.
    That's why his wife installed the skins huh Bryan.

~X

04-09-09 08:12 PM
    Andrew,

Any plans on app development?

~X

04-09-09 08:13 PM
    That's why his wife installed the skins huh Bryan.

~X

Damn right X like I said if I did it it would look like a preschool project I really dig these skins though, they are holding up really well.

04-09-09 08:19 PM

My son at the gator farm. Nice tips on your blog BM. Thanks.

04-09-09 08:46 PM

he is too precious polar

you people need to stop with the babypics... ur gonna give me babyfever or something LMAO
    04-09-09 08:48 PM

Thank glad you found them useful nice pic is that a real gator!!!

Now time for the disclaimer

As always if you can think of anything that would be useful that I can put on the blog please PM me

04-09-09 08:49 PM
    U can tell its fake right lol. Did everyone see a new version of quick pull is up in the CB app. Store?

04-09-09 09:29 PM
    U can tell its fake right lol. Did everyone see a new version of quick pull is up in the CB app. Store?

Lol yes I could tell and I saw the new version just haven't updated yet

04-09-09 09:40 PM

Got it already

I must say 122 seems rather quick... Less typing lag and lock unlock lag... And like quicker moving around

04-09-09 09:45 PM
    Got it already

I must say 122 seems rather quick... Less typing lag and lock unlock lag... And like quicker moving around

Doid,

I plan on loading 122 when I get home on Sat. Super excited for new software.

04-09-09 10:12 PM
    Shehriyaar meterberry just releases an update where one of the fixes is your error try that and see if it works for you.

It did give me the error, but it did restart my phone. Thanks again, sir.
    04-09-09 11:19 PM

I was reading posts from people earlier about a Quick Pull 2.0 beta that was said to be crap.

~X

04-10-09 12:55 AM
10,775 ... 389390391392393 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD