I don't have a WB app anywhere. When I touch the calendar or messages icons, nothing happens but the "bounce".
    You have to download wb or bbweather

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 10:45 PM
    Your not gonna have messages show if you have already read them, and your not gonna have calender show unless you sync it with our outlook or whatever you use for a calender....
    Pretty sure you're wrong about the calendar data. I believe it simply reads it from the databases the phone creates and does not require syncing with anything to work.

~X

04-04-09 11:09 PM
    You have to download wb or bbweather

Cool, thanks everyone! Got it figured out. Just figured that WB would be included in the download since it was a feature.
    04-04-09 11:13 PM
    Pretty sure you're wrong about the calendar data. I believe it simply reads it from the databases the phone creates and does not require syncing with anything to work.

~X

X is right

04-04-09 11:16 PM
    X is right

You got my back! LOL

~X

04-05-09 12:05 AM
    Cool, thanks everyone! Got it figured out. Just figured that WB would be included in the download since it was a feature.
    Just for kicks, double check that you're installing the WB version.

Here's an OTA link to BBWeather:
    http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather_alpha

~X

04-05-09 12:11 AM
    You got my back! LOL

~X

Always baby

04-05-09 12:20 AM
    This is excellent. Just came across this today and was so excited when I saw it. I downloaded and installed it and I'm absolutely in love with the way it looks. Thanks! I just wish it had the Today screen option, it would also be nice if the wallpaper would also be displayed when I'm at the main home screen and when the phone was locked, and if the dialpad, and the keys when you have to type your password to unlock the phone could've also been skinned with the theme. But this is by far top notch work! Thank you so much for this!
    04-05-09 12:51 AM
    Always baby

Aw... I'm so lucky. I'm surprised you're awake! Maybe kind of looking like this. |-p LMAO

~X

04-05-09 12:59 AM
    This is excellent. Just came across this today and was so excited when I saw it. I downloaded and installed it and I'm absolutely in love with the way it looks. Thanks! I just wish it had the Today screen option, it would also be nice if the wallpaper would also be displayed when I'm at the main home screen and when the phone was locked, and if the dialpad, and the keys when you have to type your password to unlock the phone could've also been skinned with the theme. But this is by far top notch work! Thank you so much for this!

Get the whole AppleBerry Suite here:
    AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

~X

04-05-09 01:03 AM
    So, for instance I use outlook through work for my calender, I have to hook my phone up to the PC to sync my calender unless I manually input it...I use exchange webmail, if there is an easier way let me know...
    04-05-09 01:04 AM
    So, for instance I use outlook through work for my calender, I have to hook my phone up to the PC to sync my calender unless I manually input it...I use exchange webmail, if there is an easier way let me know...
    The calendar events on your phone will be displayed when you "touch" the calendar app icon (just a touch not a full click). How you get the calendar data on your phone can very, syncing or manual entry both work. I only use one calendar (the device default) and am not sure how the OS handles displaying multiple calendars (I don't know if it combines them to display or not).

~X

04-05-09 03:12 AM
    On a note about the skinning, Hastings (the developer) did make a comment about the Leopard background looking odd in landscape if my memory serves correctly.

~X

04-05-09 03:20 AM
    On a note about the skinning, Hastings (the developer) did make a comment about the Leopard background looking odd in landscape if my memory serves correctly.

~X

I believe the masses said it wasn't manly enough therefore it was a no go

04-05-09 07:31 AM
    Hastings just bought your Appleberry suite hope I love it as much as everyone else
    04-05-09 11:07 AM
    I believe the masses said it wasn't manly enough therefore it was a no go

Haha, exactly. I remember when I originally had the purple/pink wallpaper for the incoming call screen, and the first thing everybody said was to change it. Considering you use the App screen 200x more than the incoming call screen, I figured I would keep it neutral. =P
    04-05-09 12:38 PM
    Hastings just bought your Appleberry suite hope I love it as much as everyone else
    I hope so too! Send your feedback or suggestions to ahasting at ryerson dot ca.

I'd love to hear it.

Cheers,

Andrew
    04-05-09 12:39 PM
    Haha, exactly. I remember when I originally had the purple/pink wallpaper for the incoming call screen, and the first thing everybody said was to change it. Considering you use the App screen 200x more than the incoming call screen, I figured I would keep it neutral. =P
    I remember putting my $0.02 into keeping the blue.

~X

04-05-09 02:11 PM
    You should it is a very well thought out theme backed by great customer service

04-05-09 02:35 PM
    Aw... I'm so lucky. I'm surprised you're awake! Maybe kind of looking like this. |-p LMAO

~X

I missed this one when I scanned through earlier...

I have insomnia or something... I'm usually up til 3 or so and I get up for work at 630 so me posting at 1 is nothing out of the norm.. I wasn't even home yet

Now.. The nights I post until 5 am... Then there will be trouble in the morning lol

Hope everyone had a greatweekend cuz it sure flew by....

04-05-09 06:57 PM
    So I just tried out AppleBerry Classic on the Curve 8900, it's still in early beta but I was shocked at how well it ran. The most surprising and shocking part was that the device had over 100MB Application Memory free!!!

I forgot that it had 192MB of memory, it's pretty wild.
    Hello Hastings, congratulations for this beautiful theme.

Any chance the 8900 version is available?
    Thanks from Paris, France
    04-06-09 03:32 AM
    Hello Hastings, congratulations for this beautiful theme.

Any chance the 8900 version is available?
    Thanks from Paris, France
    Hey there,

That's actually the next device it's headed to, my girlfriend just got an 8900 so I decided to do it ahead of the Bold version.
    04-06-09 10:17 AM
    Anyone Download The New App World. Seems Pretty Nice
    04-06-09 11:51 AM
    Anyone Download The New App World. Seems Pretty Nice
    hey there, i got it too.. it is pretty sweet
    04-06-09 05:12 PM
    I promised a donation last month XD.
    I'll put it in soon. Haha. I don't know why this just came to me....
    04-06-09 06:38 PM
10,775 ... 385386387388389 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD