Lol btw bolt is deleted already off my phone opera's speed blows bolt out of the water. Too bad it had some nice features

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-09 06:09 PM
    Andrew,

For some reason, the background wall paper is displaying in a poor resolution..any ideas?

Thanks
    04-01-09 06:22 PM
    Andrew,

For some reason, the background wall paper is displaying in a poor resolution..any ideas?

Thanks
    Did you download the wallpaper from the first page?
    04-01-09 06:30 PM
    Did you download the wallpaper from the first page?
    I did it both ways, downloaded it and just left it alone when I used the OTA..

I even tried turning on and off the keep ratio box in the creator and that did nothing..
    04-01-09 06:32 PM
    I did it both ways, downloaded it and just left it alone when I used the OTA..

I even tried turning on and off the keep ratio box in the creator and that did nothing..
    Can you take a screenshot? There's no way it should look pixelated.

I'm not sure which particular wallpaper you're trying to use, but they're specifically created to be 360x480. You should try and save the image, email it to yourself, download the attachment and set it as your wallpaper.

Failing that, send me an email: ahasting at ryerson dot ca and I can send you whichever wallpaper you like.

Cheers
    04-01-09 06:46 PM
    Andrew your above post reminded to ask you a question that I have been meaning to for a long time. Why not just post [email protected] instead of spelling it out?
    04-01-09 07:18 PM
    Andrew your above post reminded to ask you a question that I have been meaning to for a long time. Why not just post [email protected] instead of spelling it out?
    There are a ton of "spam crawlers", "bots", "spiders", that are set up to cruise internet websites and basically collect anything with "[email protected]" and add them to spam servers for mass mailing purposes.

By separating your email address like that, you significantly lessen the chance of that happening. =P
    04-01-09 07:22 PM
    I wondered the same thing lol

Last edited by doidaporti; 04-01-09 at 07:31 PM.
    04-01-09 07:22 PM
    There are a ton of "spam crawlers", "bots", "spiders", that are set up to cruise internet websites and basically collect anything with "[email protected]" and add them to spam servers for mass mailing purposes.

By separating your email address like that, you significantly lessen the chance of that happening. =P
    Well now u have bryan to thank for ur spam

04-01-09 07:23 PM
    Well now u have bryan to thank for ur spam

And you for quoting it. =P
    04-01-09 07:24 PM
    And you for quoting it. =P
    Good point... Ill go back to my lil corner now LMAO

04-01-09 07:27 PM

Ahh that explains it it has been bugging me for awhile lol. I am weird like that. I apologize for any spam you are going to get.
    04-01-09 07:28 PM
    I wondered the same thing lol

Great minds think alike lol

Good point... Ill go back to my lil corner now LMAO

Ha ha busted missy
    04-01-09 07:30 PM
    no more spam from me i sowwie andrew
    04-01-09 07:32 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with their email from this forum? It seems to pick and choose when to send me an email I might be 2-3 pages behind by the time I get an email.
    04-01-09 07:32 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with their email from this forum? It seems to pick and choose when to send me an email I might be 2-3 pages behind by the time I get an email.
    LMAO, i took this thread off my email a longgg time ago..
    04-01-09 07:35 PM
    LMAO, i took this thread off my email a longgg time ago..
    Lol I have thought about several times but never did it
    04-01-09 07:37 PM
    ok so my leak isnt gone yet... im about to delete everything on my phone
    04-01-09 07:47 PM
    ok so my leak isnt gone yet... im about to delete everything on my phone
    I thought you already tried your apps and everything?
    04-01-09 07:55 PM
    I thought you already tried your apps and everything?
    i tried most of the apps... but i guess i need to continue deleting...

i start in the 30s...by the end of the day i am in the teens... and i close everything... even if i dont really use my phone it does it
    04-01-09 07:59 PM
    Hey Hastings...

Been slacking on this thread for a couple days...but thought I would ask if anything is in the hopper for AppleBerry Glass. Just curious.

Not sure if this bug has been reported either...but I'm guessing yes....

Often after I delete a text, it still shows in the hidden messages. goes away after re-start though.
    04-01-09 08:07 PM
    Yeah! Finally Microsoft has released an OS 4.7 version of LiveSearch!

http://mobile.search.live.com/client...SearchBB47.jad

~X

04-01-09 10:24 PM
    Yeah the bb app store is a lot nicer than I thought it would be very nice interface I am impressed.

Well I got screwed into buying the Se7en theme because I clicked on the button with the $ amount thinking it would give me info to read (I'm a Mac user for the most part) so my firsy experience with the CB app store app sucked. Not even a prompt, just a "your credit card ending in XXXX has been charged $7. Not only is the theme "not finished" it hasn't been compiled/built with the release of Plazmic. I'm a dork!

<head bowing low>

~X

04-01-09 10:38 PM
    Well I got screwed into buying the Se7en theme because I clicked on the button with the $ amount thinking it would give me info to read (I'm a Mac user for the most part) so my firsy experience with the CB app store app sucked. Not even a prompt, just a "your credit card ending in XXXX has been charged $7. Not only is the theme "not finished" it hasn't been compiled/built with the release of Plazmic. I'm a dork!

<head bowing low>

J~X

I was referring to app world the cb store I also bought something by accident the same way

04-01-09 10:44 PM
    I was referring to app world the cb store I also bought something by accident the same way

Weird, my eyes see one thing & my mind is focused on a mistake. LOL New version of Slacker on there if you missed it (& v1.2 old version of Facebook, why I have no idea). P.S. I had to delete Slacker before the new one would install.

~X

04-01-09 11:12 PM
10,775 ... 381382383384385 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD