Wow, I didn't even know it had that.

Awesome!
    Yeah a superb update all around love the new features

Are you going to be able to fix the descriptions on the new mobile store Andrew?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 10:26 PM
    Yeah a superb update all around love the new features

Are you going to be able to fix the descriptions on the new mobile store Andrew?

It's not looking like it.

The iVista2 screenshot you posted actually suffers from the same problem. I don't know who decided to omit the opening sales pitch in favour of the features list, but it was a BAD move. I don't know enough about the development of that specific application, but I know enough to say they could have included both.
    03-31-09 10:33 PM
    Yeah I. Agree. Both should have been left in oh well let's hope the reviews sell it at least you can view those.

03-31-09 10:36 PM
    CA updated QuickLaunch to v1.4!

http://www.mobireach.com/upload/618/...uickLaunch.jad

Cool!

~X

Nice link. Thanks.

03-31-09 10:39 PM
    Goodnight all!

Hopefully we don't get any trolls again tonight. =P
    03-31-09 11:09 PM
    Goodnight all!

Hopefully we don't get any trolls again tonight. =P
    Goodnight Andrew!

~X

03-31-09 11:17 PM
    Here's a link to the QuickLaunch v1.4 topic.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/

~X

03-31-09 11:18 PM
    Hey, I hate to go back like three pages, but the berry weather you talking about is the BBWeather you get for free off of the blackberry site?
    03-31-09 11:21 PM
    Hey, I hate to go back like three pages, but the berry weather you talking about is the BBWeather you get for free off of the blackberry site?
    Yep...that's the one!
    03-31-09 11:32 PM
    ok...about to head to bed, but want to mention a couple of things. One, purchased AppleBerry through the app store so I could donate to Andrew again and leave a review...I'm kind of unhappy how far down the list of themes AppleBerry is...I wonder if, theoretically, Andrew could email a free coupon code to his email list of people who donated, so everyone could "buy" it from the store and maybe get it higher up on the list...

two, getting lucky staying up this late...just downloaded the BB App Store thingy and it's pretty cool!! night all, james
    03-31-09 11:35 PM
    No berry weather cost money and bbweather is free . Tried berry weather and it is nice but it runs in the background, much prefer bbweather.

Hope that help

04-01-09 12:43 AM
    Yeah the bb app store is a lot nicer than I thought it would be very nice interface I am impressed.

04-01-09 02:31 AM
    No berry weather cost money and bbweather is free . Tried berry weather and it is nice but it runs in the background, much prefer bbweather.

Hope that help

Actually I just downloaded the beta version on my GF phone for free:

Free BBWeather 0.84a Released �€“ Adds Hourly Forecast, Customizable Icons, & More! | BerryReview.com �

***Edit*** Sorry...just realized that Berry Weather and BB Weather aren't the same...NM - nothing to see here...
    Last edited by shamrock61; 04-01-09 at 06:13 AM.
    04-01-09 06:07 AM
    ok...about to head to bed, but want to mention a couple of things. One, purchased AppleBerry through the app store so I could donate to Andrew again and leave a review...I'm kind of unhappy how far down the list of themes AppleBerry is...I wonder if, theoretically, Andrew could email a free coupon code to his email list of people who donated, so everyone could "buy" it from the store and maybe get it higher up on the list...

two, getting lucky staying up this late...just downloaded the BB App Store thingy and it's pretty cool!! night all, james
    Good...idea.

This is definitely something I'll look into. I assume a free purchase counts towards making it onto the "Best Sellers" list.
    04-01-09 07:18 AM
    Oh My Bm, Posts At 1:45 & 3:30. Either You Really Are An Addict Or Were Countin Sheep
    04-01-09 07:46 AM
    Hey Keith,

Sorry about the trouble you're having. Email me directly:

ahasting at ryerson dot ca

I understand your frustration, we can work something out.

Cheers
    I appreciate the offer of help, finally they ended up sorting out my issue with them and I received the instructions. They also cancelled the duplicate order, although I did not mind contributing more than the asking price . I would still like to have your paypal info, you have made an awesome them and I believe you are asking too little .
    04-01-09 07:54 AM
    Oh My Bm, Posts At 1:45 & 3:30. Either You Really Are An Addict Or Were Countin Sheep
    He's on the west coast so its really not that bad

EDIT: I think lmao

Last edited by doidaporti; 04-01-09 at 09:06 AM.
    04-01-09 08:19 AM
    Hey, hello all!!
    I have a question about BBfileScout, I thought I read a few dozen pages back that you can use this to remove those IM icons?? I just can't figure out how??
    04-01-09 09:24 AM
    Hey, hello all!!
    I have a question about BBfileScout, I thought I read a few dozen pages back that you can use this to remove those IM icons?? I just can't figure out how??
    Check out Bryan's blog (click on it in my sign.) he has directions with pictures on how to use BBfileScout!
    04-01-09 09:29 AM
    Check out Bryan's blog (click on it in my sign.) he has directions with pictures on how to use BBfileScout!
    Thanks Nail lady, I did do that and removed the sample, pics etc but cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete those icons...
    04-01-09 09:31 AM
    Thanks Nail lady, I did do that and removed the sample, pics etc but cannot for the life of me figure out how to delete those icons...
    Which icons do you mean?
    04-01-09 09:33 AM
    Hey, hello all!!
    I don't think it removes I'm icons... As long as u don't have it installed u should just hide the icon... Bbscout removes sample pics though

04-01-09 09:33 AM
    I don't think it removes I'm icons... As long as u don't have it installed u should just hide the icon... Bbscout removes sample pics though

Oh, thanks, I must have misunderstood what I read, I thought you were able to remove those icons, I have them hidden but for some reason it bugs me that they are there...can anyone say OCD???
    04-01-09 09:38 AM
    Bbfilescout>system>samples>mms>pictures

Is this what you were talking about Screema?

04-01-09 09:40 AM

Lol couldn't sleep

Btw Helena I am mountain time so not as bad but still late

04-01-09 09:42 AM
10,775 ... 378379380381382 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD