i get all the way to the end and it says no software update is req for your device
    Did you remember to disconnect from the Internet?

~X
    03-31-09 01:34 AM
    Grrrr....I am taking it that I could have kept my Pearl os on my computer then?? The tech from Verizon when he was remotely on my computer told me I had to uninstall it. I wanted to keep it on in case I would have to use my pearl again if (God forbid) something happened to my storm.
    03-31-09 02:09 AM
    BTW- it is 20 after 3 in the morning and I JUST caught up with the posts in this thread! LMAO This thread is like it's own forum. It has a life of it's own- and some of the friendliest people on crack.

GOODNIGHT ALL! I am sure by the time I get on here tomorrow there will be another 30 pages for me to catch up on.
    03-31-09 02:22 AM
    i don't know why people like this theme so much. E, themes are so much better.
    IMHO
    03-31-09 02:50 AM
    IMHO
    Well then take your humble opinion & go back to the E theme topic. Troll!

~X
    03-31-09 05:50 AM
    As of right now for the battery booster I am thinking yes to placebo effect lol

I really haven't notice any difference in battery life, and definitely not enough to spend $10 on the memory booster. Lol

I bet we could convince Helena to buy it with her memory ocd problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey hey! Its not so bad now!

03-31-09 06:04 AM
    X do you not sleep? LMAO

03-31-09 06:07 AM
    Oh... And in regards to my ocd mr smartarse... Quickpull at 4 am... 3 hours later when I wake up.. Still in 30s... That's not normal so something I uninstalled leaked... Norm I'm in lower 20s already.

Oh... And if it worked I would so pay the $10

Marcus probably has it already

03-31-09 06:24 AM
    Hah, guaranteed Marcus has it.

He probably subsidized the development costs. =P
    03-31-09 06:30 AM
    Hey All,
    Does Anyone Have To .113 Update You Can E Mail To Me. The Only Thing I Can Think Of Is That The File I Downloaded Is Corrupt In Some Way. Also Cannot Download File From Work. Damn Filters
    03-31-09 06:53 AM
    Lol your killing me never

Geez I forget about this step a couple of times and you never let me forget.

LMAO

I'm sorry I still luv u!!! I would forget about the step too... except everytime I try to upgrade, it won't.... then I remember.

I know I could change the option, but it's just easier to unplug it.

BTW, that's why we're here... to help one another. Of all the other posts, this is the absolute best one!!!
    03-31-09 07:15 AM
    I have a Zagg screen protector...I put it on at night and let it sit over night. It was about t
    wo day and it looked perfect! I love the way it feels.
    I bought one for my macbook pro, but never got to put it on. Funny, cuz the corners are cut out of it.... no protection there. (and I only put part of the one on my bold.)
    03-31-09 07:17 AM
    IMHO
    there is a lot of great themes out there. I roll with Appleberry on the weekend now. But we hang, because the people are great and we like to help other Appleberry users.
    03-31-09 07:43 AM
    Lol your killing me never

Geez I forget about this step a couple of times and you never let me forget.

LMAO

Hey morning all. Back to the whole upgrade to beta OS. I found that if i make sure that i have only the Desktop software (download from Verizon in my case) and the Beta OS software that i want to upgrade is loaded, i do not have to disconnect the internet. I run on a BES, and i want to make sure that it automatically reconnects after upgrade so i have to connect to the internet and my companies VPN and my outlook open to make sure it works correctly. Next time we all upgrade, try it and see if it works for you. By only having just the DT software and OS beta software on your computer, it forces to see that you have a upgrade avil. IMO. Thanks! Have a great day!

Polar135
    Last edited by polar135; 03-31-09 at 10:18 AM.
    03-31-09 07:50 AM
    Haha, Bryan is going to be busy for a while, sorry Helena! =P

On a less (or more) related note, has anybody tried this program?

BatteryBooster™ - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

I don't see how it could possibly work, but the reviews are positive.
    I have it. I can't say if I get better life because of the program or because of the 1600 extend battery I got at the time I loaded the software. The program claims to have increase my battery life by 6%. Not sure if it is worth the money.

03-31-09 08:09 AM
    you guys seem really knowledgable here so I am going to ask a question I can't seem to find an answer to. I am trying to free up as much memory as I can by not having apps run that I dont use. When my phone boots up (after a quickpull) google maps runs automaticly at startup. Is there anyway not to have google maps run automaticly at startup or will I just have to go in and close it down every morning? Thanks!
    03-31-09 08:39 AM
    Is Everybody Still Sleeping Today
    03-31-09 08:50 AM
    No, I Am Awake. How Are You Doing Jason? Good How Bout You?
    03-31-09 09:18 AM
    Anyone experiencing issue with WB Today edition of Appleberry Glass 1.2?

Anytime I receive a notification of email (Aerize Alerts), Visual Voice Mail, or Phone Call, or anyting that "disrupts" the portrait view... The WB icon either reverts to the bug or sometimes to an icon that was hours ago weather...

Only have to switch to landscape view (where the current weather icon is portrayed correctly) and then back to portrait mode and the correct WB icon reappears...

Tried resets, et al...

Any suggestions...

Love the work Andrew is doing and love the theme...
    03-31-09 09:38 AM
    zomies... LMAO... i was up before and went back to sleep... if your still looking for the .113...

look here... http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/st...d-here-189149/

sorry we left ya talking to yourself
    03-31-09 09:41 AM
    you guys seem really knowledgable here so I am going to ask a question I can't seem to find an answer to. I am trying to free up as much memory as I can by not having apps run that I dont use. When my phone boots up (after a quickpull) google maps runs automaticly at startup. Is there anyway not to have google maps run automaticly at startup or will I just have to go in and close it down every morning? Thanks!
    BM will have to answer that one, i never used google maps but i hear it is a memory sucker
    03-31-09 09:42 AM
    Anyone experiencing issue with WB Today edition of Appleberry Glass 1.2?

Anytime I receive a notification of email (Aerize Alerts), Visual Voice Mail, or Phone Call, or anyting that "disrupts" the portrait view... The WB icon either reverts to the bug or sometimes to an icon that was hours ago weather...

Only have to switch to landscape view (where the current weather icon is portrayed correctly) and then back to portrait mode and the correct WB icon reappears...

Tried resets, et al...

Any suggestions...

Love the work Andrew is doing and love the theme...
    hmmm... i have never experienced this... are you on the newest version of WB?
    03-31-09 09:44 AM
    The Conversation Gets A Little Boring Talking To Myself After A While. I Always Know What Is Next. I Look Like I Am Sleeping In My Avatar. Not Really I Just Always Hover Sideways... Thats How I Roll : )
    03-31-09 09:47 AM
    The Conversation Gets A Little Boring Talking To Myself After A While. I Always Know What Is Next. I Look Like I Am Sleeping In My Avatar. Not Really I Just Always Hover Sideways... Thats How I Roll : )
    Why on earth are u sideways?

03-31-09 09:53 AM
    I Didn't Realize I Was Until I Looked. Never Rotated Pic Before Upload. Oh Well. I'm Different
    03-31-09 09:56 AM
10,775 ... 372373374375376 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD