Hey all,

I just changed the price from $5 to $6. I originally thought MobiHand took 10%, but it turns out they take 20-40%.

That's an insane margin for them. I'm definitely not liking this...
    My hooker girlfriend takes 45% and thats insane..LOL..My wife takes the rest!
    03-30-09 04:41 PM
    Looks good!

In a couple of days it will look much better too.

Keep your fingers on those corners! =P
    I let the solution dry for 30 min then came back and the corners stuck right down hopefully they will last.

Really digging this skin!
    03-30-09 05:21 PM
    Bm- Is it the pics or do your have your storm that beat up already? lol I think you needed the skins a few months ago. I am impressed how well you got the skin on there though. I get bubbles trying to put on a screen saver!
    No it is just the pics my baby is in semi mint condition Yeah this is the first screen saver that didn't create bubbles. Of course it was my wife that put it on, so that might have had something to do with it

LMAO, i thought the same thing... it does look beat up
    See above reply missy

Bm-Polar and Hastings! Thanks so much for the advice. I suspect that my phone wasn't wiped properly- however it IS working right now and I just don't have the stomach to even think about trying to do that wipe thing again. At one point yesterday (about when I was in tears) I had lost all my contacts and my calendar. I run my salon around the 2 of those and that is my worst nightmare. The guy was telling me it was just gone- I thought I could get it back thru Outlook but he was telling me no-- (I could and did)- so for right now - at least a day or 2- I am not messing with my phone at all! lol
    When I do get the whatchacallits to try the wipe- I may try to put one of those leaked os on and you guys can walk me thru it.- my nerves just need a break right now!
    It is really not that bad If it starts happening again I really think a wipe with JL Cmdr would solve it completely.

Hmmmmm I think he made a notation about messing it up on purpose to show the skin!! LOL

Thanks Lady Always got my back
    03-30-09 05:26 PM
    Bm-Polar and Hastings! Thanks so much for the advice. I suspect that my phone wasn't wiped properly- however it IS working right now and I just don't have the stomach to even think about trying to do that wipe thing again. At one point yesterday (about when I was in tears) I had lost all my contacts and my calendar. I run my salon around the 2 of those and that is my worst nightmare. The guy was telling me it was just gone- I thought I could get it back thru Outlook but he was telling me no-- (I could and did)- so for right now - at least a day or 2- I am not messing with my phone at all! lol
    When I do get the whatchacallits to try the wipe- I may try to put one of those leaked os on and you guys can walk me thru it.- my nerves just need a break right now!

Your Verizon guy was an I D I O T he shouldn't even be answering the phone
    03-30-09 05:28 PM
    Woo hoo to a working right!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 06:03 PM
    alright...finally got my BB....8900 that is!!! hahahah...thats what happens when rogers screws up so many times...and all from "accidentally" dropping my phone in water! hahah...lol
    BM - skin looks great!! i absolutely love them...have one on every device...now just need one for the new curve much better grip with it on

so....help......convince andrew to move appleberry to my 8900 next!!! lol
    there are absolutely no good themes out there for it
    well....nothing that compares to appleberry at least...lol...high standards now all cause of Andrew
    03-30-09 06:12 PM
    alright...finally got my BB....8900 that is!!! hahahah...thats what happens when rogers screws up so many times...and all from "accidentally" dropping my phone in water! hahah...lol
    BM - skin looks great!! i absolutely love them...have one on every device...now just need one for the new curve much better grip with it on

so....help......convince andrew to move appleberry to my 8900 next!!! lol
    there are absolutely no good themes out there for it
    well....nothing that compares to appleberry at least...lol...high standards now all cause of Andrew
    Come on Andrew release that baby for the 8900 think of the potential clients

Kimmy how do you like the 8900? I have heard they are very nice

03-30-09 06:15 PM
    Anyone Have An Easy Link To Upgrade Os To 113. Do I Have To Wipe Phone? I Tried Once But Still Wound Up With .75. Wth? Must Be Missin Something
    03-30-09 06:21 PM
    Anyone Have An Easy Link To Upgrade Os To 113. Do I Have To Wipe Phone? I Tried Once But Still Wound Up With .75. Wth? Must Be Missin Something
    No you don't have to wipe the phone unless you want to (i usually do it every 3rd time I update) Just make sure you backup your phone and also back up your 3rd party apps as well. click the below link for a forum that has all the beta's and just download .113

Remember back up and also back up your 3rd party

HOT Leaked Beta Operating Software - BlackberryOS.com

BTW if you want an easier time updating follow the instructions on my link "why won't my os update" it makes updating super easy
    03-30-09 06:25 PM
    i get all the way to the end and it says no software update is req for your device
    03-30-09 06:55 PM
    LOl this is just sad on my part I think

03-30-09 06:58 PM
    i get all the way to the end and it says no software update is req for your device
    Did you follow the steps on the link in my sig How to upgrade a leaked beta?
    03-30-09 06:59 PM
    ya, i'm gonna go throught again now though - see if i missed somethin
    03-30-09 07:08 PM
    Did you follow the steps on my os won't update? that was my major problem back in the day.
    03-30-09 07:09 PM
    I assume you're trying to upgrade your OS, why not use the AppLoader?

Program Files -> Common Files -> Research in motion -> AppLoader -> Loader.exe

Make sure you have the newest OS installed on your computer.

Follow the instructions. =P
    03-30-09 07:11 PM
    went through again and still says no software update is req for your device ?
    03-30-09 07:15 PM
    went through again and still says no software update is req for your device ?
    Have you downloaded and installed the OS to your computer?
    03-30-09 07:17 PM
    9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel161_PL4.0.0.144_A4.7.0.113 is the version i have installed but cannot find it in dm to check. just gives me that message
    03-30-09 07:18 PM
    9530AMEA_PBr4.7.0_rel161_PL4.0.0.144_A4.7.0.113 is the version i have installed but cannot find it in dm to check. just gives me that message
    Did you follow the MY OS WON"T UPDATE link my sig LOL
    03-30-09 07:20 PM
    yes i did. get all the way to the end (update summary) and that message is there
    03-30-09 07:21 PM
    Come on Andrew release that baby for the 8900 think of the potential clients

Kimmy how do you like the 8900? I have heard they are very nice

LOVING IT!!! Soooo much nicer than my 8320!!
    100x better!!
    03-30-09 07:30 PM
    LOVING IT!!! Soooo much nicer than my 8320!!
    100x better!!
    I bet it is my buddy has one and I have got to say I was impressed
    03-30-09 07:31 PM
    it only gives me 2 versions .65 & .75. no .113?
    03-30-09 07:38 PM
    it only gives me 2 versions .65 & .75. no .113?
    Ok answer these questions

1 did you acutally install it to your pc?
    2 did you turn off the auto update in your DM?
    03-30-09 07:43 PM
    yes went all the way through the install do i have to completle install dm after the change in auto update? i try to and it says the feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavail?
    03-30-09 07:51 PM
10,775 ... 369370371372373 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD