trying out the free trial
    Sweet let me know how you like it?
    03-30-09 11:02 AM
    Helena

Here is a screen shot of the options for storm lock (one of the main reasons I keep using them over all the others) I just like the fact that I have control over a program and can set options for it, and their customer service is on par with Andrew IMO

thank you professor

what would i do without you?!?!
    03-30-09 11:09 AM
    thank you professor

what would i do without you?!?!
    Have to find someone else to pick on LOL

03-30-09 11:10 AM
    i like the fact that you can disable it to push prompts and stuff and enable it again... so far i likes
    03-30-09 11:10 AM
    Have to find someone else to pick on LOL

LMAO.... i wont pick on ya anymore
    03-30-09 11:11 AM
    i like the fact that you can disable it to push prompts and stuff and enable it again... so far i likes
    Yeah that is a very nice feature. I have mine set to a delay when I call voice mail so I don't have to hit the escape key which is very nice as well.
    03-30-09 11:11 AM
    LMAO.... i wont pick on ya anymore
    Oh you have my permission to pick on me at anytime it always cracks me up so that is worth it
    03-30-09 11:12 AM
    downloaded bbfilescout and erased my sample pictures... you are the man bry!
    03-30-09 11:22 AM
    Awesome glad I could help

Did you go off the blog?
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-30-09 at 11:27 AM.
    03-30-09 11:23 AM

Yes!! He is the go-to Guy!
    03-30-09 11:27 AM
    Oh you have my permission to pick on me at anytime it always cracks me up so that is worth it
    ohhhhhhh NO!! I didn't realize we needed permission!! LOL
    03-30-09 11:28 AM
    LOL careful my head might swell

ohhhhhhh NO!! I didn't realize we needed permission!! LOL
    You two don't you always have my permission like I said it always brings a smile to face so I don't mind
    03-30-09 11:29 AM
    yes he is and he is great go-to-guy at that, i would be so lost without him
    03-30-09 11:29 AM
    LOL yeah right You gals have helped me just as much
    03-30-09 11:30 AM
    Ditto!!!
    03-30-09 11:30 AM
    Woo hoo I was looking for a good way to take care of those files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 11:41 AM
    Woo hoo I was looking for a good way to take care of those files.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    BM has step by step instructions in his blog with pictures!
    03-30-09 11:43 AM
    Just wanted to say before this thread is popped, If you have AppleBerry and have not donated, quit freeloading and hook this dude up! Said it before and I will say it again...BEST THEME EVER!

Just want to say thank you to Andrew for hooking this up and to keep up the great work

30,000 users strong...imagine if everyone donated a buck
    03-30-09 11:51 AM
    BM has step by step instructions in his blog with pictures!
    Whoo hoo I got myself a sales lady
    03-30-09 12:29 PM
    Whoo hoo I got myself a sales lady
    LOL, i might link it on my signature too
    03-30-09 12:30 PM
    LOL, i might link it on my signature too
    That would be cool with all threads you are on I might get some serious lookers.

Ok wife just got done installing the protectors on the phone there are some edges that aren't sticking so we have to wait 15-30 minutes for it to dry and then push them down to get them to stick. But first impressions are very good, nice feel in the hand. Of all the cases and protectors I have bought for my blackberries over the years I am hoping this one holds up, because I really like it so far. Imagine a screen protector for your whole phone and that is what these skins are like. Thanks again Andrew for hosting the contest and I will post pics when it is dry.
    03-30-09 12:34 PM
    Just wanted to say before this thread is popped, If you have AppleBerry and have not donated, quit freeloading and hook this dude up! Said it before and I will say it again...BEST THEME EVER!

Just want to say thank you to Andrew for hooking this up and to keep up the great work

30,000 users strong...imagine if everyone donated a buck
    Well said BB! Couldn't agree more
    03-30-09 12:41 PM
    That would be cool with all threads you are on I might get some serious lookers.

Ok wife just got done installing the protectors on the phone there are some edges that aren't sticking so we have to wait 15-30 minutes for it to dry and then push them down to get them to stick. But first impressions are very good, nice feel in the hand. Of all the cases and protectors I have bought for my blackberries over the years I am hoping this one holds up, because I really like it so far. Imagine a screen protector for your whole phone and that is what these skins are like. Thanks again Andrew for hosting the contest and I will post pics when it is dry.
    The corners are tricky, while they're still wet you should press them down to the corners for about 5-10 minutes until they stick. 2 out of my 4 corners are no longer stuck, but I just accept it. The skins don't scratch, and they always make your device super shiny. (=
    03-30-09 12:45 PM
    The corners are tricky, while they're still wet you should press them down to the corners for about 5-10 minutes until they stick. 2 out of my 4 corners are no longer stuck, but I just accept it. The skins don't scratch, and they always make your device super shiny. (=
    Yeah I am psyched to see what the finish product looks like. Tell me the truth Andrew do you leave your phone off for 24 hours after install!!!! Man when I read that my heart skipped a beat
    03-30-09 12:51 PM
    Bryan.. is my sig approved by the Professor?
    03-30-09 12:58 PM
10,775 ... 367368369370371 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD