You host them now? OK, so what IS their role in all of this??? LOL
    03-29-09 05:18 PM
    You host them now? OK, so what IS their role in all of this??? LOL
    The checkout??

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 05:21 PM
    The checkout??

LOL...well, they DO check out Andrews money...and then give him a cut...
    03-29-09 05:41 PM
    X-thanks for taking the time to try to help me- I tried what you suggested--nothing. I was up till 4:30 this morning searching the forums and trying everything I could think of to no avail. Then at 10:30 I called verizon support and spent 4 hrs and 48 min. wiping and re-installing the os. Yeah I said 4 hrs and 48 mins and 3 techs. I was crying near the end. lol Anyway- we finally seemed to get it working so we hung up and after the first reboot I got the following: ! Uncaught exception:no application instance.
    The e-mails and texts work no though-- does anyone know what that means??? I don't have any 3rd party anything installed on my bb yet.
    Maddie, nothing is worse then things not working correctly. Sucks that u got upset.

Check this thread out- I�m not sure it will help but i did a Google search and i found the following:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/unc...-error-129334/

Uncaught Exception - ControlledAccessException - *Fix* - PinStack.com

Check these out and let me know how it goes before we try something else. Sorry for your bad experience.
    03-29-09 05:45 PM
    Thanks for the feed back. I am aware you can change that. But it is when I have all the icons showing that the blue lights up. I wish I could make that screen black. The little bit of blue that shows put when your on the phone is not much, but it would be great in black. I looked at the iberry theme and did not like it. The best one I have seen is is appleberry, I have not been able to try the appleberry glass yet. But he did a great job on these.
    03-29-09 05:53 PM
    Thanks for the feed back. I am aware you can change that. But it is when I have all the icons showing that the blue lights up. I wish I could make that screen black. The little bit of blue that shows put when your on the phone is not much, but it would be great in black. I looked at the iberry theme and did not like it. The best one I have seen is is appleberry, I have not been able to try the appleberry glass yet. But he did a great job on these.
    I'm looking into making a darker version of AppleBerry, it would have a darker background as well.

When/if it's released you'll receive the new style free. (=

Cheers
    03-29-09 06:10 PM
    He did say yesterday he was thinking of doing a dark appleberry with a different black leather background so stay tuned

You should try glass when u get a chance... I love it! I've tried other theme but always come back to my appleberry glass

03-29-09 06:11 PM
    Andrew,

Just got the skins in the mail as soon as my wife is done with her hosting duties I will have her put them on and post some pics. Thanks again
    03-29-09 07:17 PM
    Nice of you to offer. Luckily I'm a server junkie so I've never had a problem finding space to upload files. (=

Just bought a domain and host for my theme site, got a good price so I'm happy! (300GB/month bandwidth)
    My pleasure,

ETA on a launch date.

~X
    03-29-09 07:36 PM
    Nice of you to offer. Luckily I'm a server junkie so I've never had a problem finding space to upload files. (=

Just bought a domain and host for my theme site, got a good price so I'm happy! (300GB/month bandwidth)
    My pleasure,

Do you have an ETA on a launch date?

~X
    03-29-09 07:49 PM
    Andrew,

Just got the skins in the mail as soon as my wife is done with her hosting duties I will have her put them on and post some pics. Thanks again
    <sorry about the double posts above, still having Opera test my touch>

Bryan,

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the skins. Wonder if they will work with the cradle. (I should have e-mailed them while I was on their site.)

~X
    03-29-09 07:56 PM
    <sorry about the double posts above, still having Opera test my touch>

Bryan,

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the skins. Wonder if they will work with the cradle. (I should have e-mailed them while I was on their site.)

~X
    Still waiting on the wife to put them on lol I can never put that crap on straight always ends up looking like a kindergarten project.
    I will let you know soon.

03-29-09 08:21 PM
    Ok can someone give me an honest answer. I really love this Appleberry theme, and I am willing to pay for it, but has the app memory leakage been fixed on the today version?
    03-29-09 08:50 PM
    Ok can someone give me an honest answer. I really love this Appleberry theme, and I am willing to pay for it, but has the app memory leakage been fixed on the today version?
    As I stated in post #2970 in response to the first time you asked this I have not experienced memory leaks with this theme or any of Andrews themes on the following os

So I guess the answer to your question is yes?
    03-29-09 09:07 PM
    As I stated in post #2970 in response to the first time you asked this I have not experienced memory leaks with this theme or any of Andrews themes on the following os

So I guess the answer to your question is yes?
    Ditto... Some themes drain my mem like there is no tomorrow but appleberry is memory friendly

03-29-09 09:12 PM
    Ditto... Some themes drain my mem like there is no tomorrow but appleberry is memory friendly

I like that "Appleberry is Memory friendly" Andrew should put that on his site LOL
    03-29-09 09:14 PM
    there are so many posts to go through. I have had problems with this theme and a few others. I am running .114. I was also having the problem on .103
    03-29-09 09:19 PM
    there are so many posts to go through. I have had problems with this theme and a few others. I am running .114. I was also having the problem on .103
    Lol aint that the truth honestly I have never had a memory issue with this theme no matter what OS I was running. And if I remember correctly you and maybe one or two others are. And you are sure it isn't a 3rd party app?

03-29-09 09:23 PM
    Lol aint that the truth honestly I have never had a memory issue with this theme no matter what OS I was running. And if I remember correctly you and maybe one or two others are. And you are sure it isn't a 3rd party app?

03-29-09 09:24 PM
    I like that "Appleberry is Memory friendly" Andrew should put that on his site LOL
    Bryan when i go to stormOTA, and try to pull ALL APPS, not all pull up, only get a handful, do you know what's going on? I tried changing the settings and changing it to IE instead of BB browser, but still does the same thing. You're the Professor, and your "guidance" is always appreciated.

Thanks.
    03-29-09 09:27 PM
    I would agree about 3rd party apps being the problem but the phone runs fine when I am using the default theme. So I am a bit clueless.
    03-29-09 09:30 PM
    Has a nice ring to it... Right?

03-29-09 09:34 PM
    Bryan when i go to stormOTA, and try to pull ALL APPS, not all pull up, only get a handful, do you know what's going on? I tried changing the settings and changing it to IE instead of BB browser, but still does the same thing. You're the Professor, and your "guidance" is always appreciated.

Thanks.
    Hmm I just tried and I got the whole list do you have opera installed? If you do try using that and see what happens

I would agree about 3rd party apps being the problem but the phone runs fine when I am using the default theme. So I am a bit clueless.
    Man I am clueless as well? I figured you had tried the 3rd party app option.
    03-29-09 09:36 PM

Thanks.
    I just tried it on opera and bb browser and the full list comes up for me

03-29-09 09:39 PM
    Hey all,

I just changed the price from $5 to $6. I originally thought MobiHand took 10%, but it turns out they take 20-40%.

That's an insane margin for them. I'm definitely not liking this...
    Mobi's a rip and they clearly cant get their crap together with so many issues and complaints. They should be paying you to sell it. Im telling you brother, get these on your own site and i am sure the mass will be directed!
    03-29-09 09:42 PM
10,775 ... 363364365366367 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD