I just copied over Classic WB/Today and it didn't fix.........
    It fixed it for me did you try another battery pull! I am using the 8 icon today with wb and it fixed after first reboot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 10:27 AM
    It fixed it for me did you try another battery pull! I am using the 8 icon today with wb and it fixed after first reboot.

Yes I did all that! I'm in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling.........and making breakfast for my son who just rolled out of bed!! LOL I'll let you know what happens in a bit!
    03-29-09 10:30 AM
    Yes I did all that! I'm in the process of uninstalling and reinstalling.........and making breakfast for my son who just rolled out of bed!! LOL I'll let you know what happens in a bit!
    I just downloaded it and it's definitely been fixed.

Keep us posted!
    03-29-09 10:31 AM
    Okay, it's been updated.

Didn't change the version number, but the links are the same and should fix the icon swap issue.

I've only tested it on AppleBerry Classic WB (no-today), but it's fixed. If somebody uses a different version of Classic let me know if it's fixed on that version too!

Cheers
    It's fixed in Classic with weather & today. Thank you so much!

03-29-09 10:34 AM
    I just downloaded it and it's definitely been fixed.

Keep us posted!
    Again thanks Andrew once again you have gone above and beyond with your quick customer service.
    03-29-09 10:37 AM
    Again thanks Andrew once again you have gone above and beyond with your quick customer service.
    Ditto!

03-29-09 10:39 AM
    Uninstall/Reinstall has worked!! AppleBerry Classic Today/WB is up and running!

Thanks again Andrew!
    03-29-09 10:58 AM
    I'm debating whether to install the classic version...I've gotten so used to Glass...I have it downloaded...is it that much faster...Andrew, Bryan, Doidy?

03-29-09 11:29 AM
    I'm debating whether to install the classic version...I've gotten so used to Glass...I have it downloaded...is it that much faster...Andrew, Bryan, Doidy?

I mean it's not THAT much faster, but it does certain things faster. I've been using Classic for about three days now, and I'm starting to miss the Stack. But I can switch whenever I want.

I'll probably keep Glass on my Storm to show people when I want a "wow!", and Classic for when I'm using it. Of course I'll likely switch between the two multiple times per week. =P

PS - New avatar! My last change for a while, I love Sinatra and use this avatar on pretty much every site.
    03-29-09 11:33 AM
    ok i have a question since i put last weeks updated version of glass with the wb my memory hasa shot up too around 558.7kb is something wrong here as i have never had more than 30.4 kb????
    03-29-09 11:36 AM

To be honnest the Glass and Classic are very fast !
    03-29-09 11:38 AM
    I mean it's not THAT much faster, but it does certain things faster. I've been using Classic for about three days now, and I'm starting to miss the Stack. But I can switch whenever I want.

I'll probably keep Glass on my Storm to show people when I want a "wow!", and Classic for when I'm using it. Of course I'll likely switch between the two multiple times per week. =P

PS - New avatar! My last change for a while, I love Sinatra and use this avatar on pretty much every site.
    I thought about doing that...just don't wanna have to change the icons 2-3 times a day LOL

03-29-09 11:39 AM
    To be honnest the Glass and Classic are very fast !
    Yeah...think I'll stick w Glass since I don't have any issues w speed...good to have the choice tho...thanks Doidy

03-29-09 11:41 AM
    Yeah...think I'll stick w Glass since I don't have any issues w speed...good to have the choice tho...thanks Doidy

I like being thanked when I did nothing

03-29-09 11:44 AM
    ooh wow very nice.
    03-29-09 11:45 AM

I'm not a 8 icon type of girl.... It makes my homescreen look cluttered... Not much of a speed difference...I'm sticking with glass

03-29-09 11:47 AM
    I'm not a 8 icon type of girl.... It makes my homescreen look cluttered... Not much of a speed difference...I'm sticking with glass

I like the looks of both! I'm keeping them both and switching when I want a change!
    03-29-09 11:51 AM
    I like being thanked when I did nothing

LOL...don't we all...but u did respond

03-29-09 11:51 AM
    LOL...don't we all...but u did respond

I felt I had to after I was thanked

03-29-09 11:53 AM
    That's the problem these days, the a*****es with the loudest mouths and gripes, get the attention..Happens everywhere..Not just here. Anyway, Andrew should take his 'free' theme and keep it at CB; otherwise post your custom themes on your own web site. I will proudly mention it everywhere including my sig and in the other forums I belong to; using my other aka's..
    03-29-09 11:55 AM
    I like the looks of both! I'm keeping them both and switching when I want a change!
    Ditto but since I always stormy in hand... Glass is more of an eye catcher... U can't imagine how many people have come up to me and asked about AB

03-29-09 11:55 AM
    ok i have a question since i put last weeks updated version of glass with the wb my memory hasa shot up too around 558.7kb is something wrong here as i have never had more than 30.4 kb????
    You must mean MB's?? I had memory leak problems with Weather Bug and have switched to BlackBerry Weather.
    Try this link..........maybe you will notice a difference!

http://www.tateu.net/software/bb.php?f=BBWeather_alpha

use your BBBrowser to get to the link
    03-29-09 12:03 PM
    Wow. Step away for a day and everything blows up! Just want to add my thanks to Andrew for his hard work and professionalism. As far as the troll that posted a couple of pages ago, ignore it. He got just what he wanted, people replying to his pointless post. Wow think this is the longest post I've ever made from my phone. I'll have to jump on my pc to see if there are any posts that I need to reply to. Lol.
    03-29-09 12:04 PM
    the buy link won't work for me

03-29-09 12:18 PM
    I felt I had to after I was thanked

Oh, but u responded to my original post...I said thanks to THAT one..

03-29-09 12:23 PM
10,775 ... 361362363364365 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD