BM- looks good. Nice useful info.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks Polar

As always PM me with any info you think will be useful and I will add it.

03-28-09 08:02 PM
    I'm contemplating making a darker version of AppleBerry, I think it would look great with a little bit of dark leather. I wouldn't use the same old leather background everybody else has though, gotta be something unique.

Anyways, going out with Kimmy! She's still without a BlackBerry...I can't imagine going almost a week...

Goodnight all!
    Goodnight Andrew.

~X

03-28-09 08:05 PM
    Hmmm� does MobiHand have terrible customer service or what?? I, gladly, made the purchase over 3 hours ago, received the "pending" email, but have yet to get anything else. Currently, I am traveling from Japan to China so can only look at their mobile version of the site, which shows in "my account" that I "have yet to make a purchase". Did I miss something?

BTW, I have sent them a follow-up email about 45 minutes ago, no response

Hastings, I hope your paypal link is still in first post (haven't looked), because I would gladly donate 4x your asking price for all 8 versions! If it is not, please pm it to me .

03-28-09 08:12 PM
    Hmmm� does MobiHand have terrible customer service or what?? I, gladly, made the purchase over 3 hours ago, received the "pending" email, but have yet to get anything else. Currently, I am traveling from Japan to China so can only look at their mobile version of the site, which shows in "my account" that I "have yet to make a purchase". Did I miss something?

Hastings, I hope your paypal link is still in first post (haven't looked), because I would gladly donate 4x your asking price for all 8 versions! If it is not, please pm it to me .

ive had issues with mobihand in the past... everytime i order something i get an email stating that my order is in a pending status as they check for fraud and if i dont get anything back in 15 minutes to email them back with a contact number so they can confirm i am the cardholder. i eventually end up emailing them my number and then they clear the order within the hour or so.

anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
    03-28-09 08:16 PM

Hmm I ordered it today to see if I could leave a review that would show up right away, and I got all the links within a minute.

03-28-09 08:18 PM
    ive had issues with mobihand in the past... everytime i order something i get an email stating that my order is in a pending status as they check for fraud and if i dont get anything back in 15 minutes to email them back with a contact number so they can confirm i am the cardholder. i eventually end up emailing them my number and then they clear the order within the hour or so.

anyone else have this issue or is it just me?
    That's the very email I received! As mentioned, I did email them but no response . Unfortunately I am about to board my flight.

Oh, add 1 additional hour to both stated times in previous post.
    Last edited by Craterz; 03-28-09 at 08:23 PM.
    03-28-09 08:20 PM
    FIVE BUCKS?!?! Seriously Andrew? I sure hope that's Canadian!

~X

Lol I told him to raise the price as well to compensate for mobihands cut.

03-28-09 08:20 PM
    That's the very email I received! As mentioned, I did email them but no response . Unfortunately I am about to board my flight.

By the way the links come in a zip file and attached to a word document just so you know.

03-28-09 08:22 PM

i dunno what to tell you... everytime i have gotten it.. i email them my phone number but never get a call... they just end up releasing the order.

i was thinking that my issue might be that i have my first name set up as "helena d" because i have identity issues and put my middle initial on everything but there is no spot for a middle initial...... but now that i know i am not the only one... idk anymore
    03-28-09 08:24 PM
    I had an order held up tonight as well. Emailed them after 30 minutes passed and 5 minutes later I had my confirmation email.
    03-28-09 08:25 PM
    I had an order held up tonight as well. Emailed them after 30 minutes passed and 5 minutes later I had my confirmation email.
    may i ask if you got a email about them checking for fraud and to email them a contact number to verify that you are the cardholder if you dont get a response within 15 min?
    03-28-09 08:28 PM
    Lol I told him to raise the price as well to compensate for mobihands cut.

Yeah, I edited my OP because I think USD is better for him but I'm confused.

He should just give it away & kill their servers! LMAO

~X

03-28-09 08:28 PM
    may i ask if you got a email about them checking for fraud and to email them a contact number to verify that you are the cardholder if you dont get a response within 15 min?
    I don't get that all my orders come instantly. Do you have fraud protection on your accounts? That's the only thing I can think of. Used to happen to me when I had lifelock.

03-28-09 08:30 PM

~X

FYI...

5 U.S. dollars = 6.18599812 Canadian dollars
    03-28-09 08:31 PM

~X

Lol yeah that would do it.

03-28-09 08:31 PM
    I don't get that all my orders come instantly. Do you have fraud protection on your accounts? That's the only thing I can think of. Used to happen to me when I had lifelock.

nope, i think it might be cuz of the way i set up my name with them... they need to get a spot for a middle initial!!
    03-28-09 08:33 PM
    By the way the links come in a zip file and attached to a word document just so you know.

So use this on your BlackBerry to unzip the archive to your media card:

BBFileScout
    http://live.streamhosting.ch/bb/BBFileScout.jad

~X

03-28-09 08:33 PM
    Yep, got that exact email and kindly replied telling them I had used the same card for 5+ other purchases on their site over the past few weeks. Order was released within 5 mins after that.
    03-28-09 08:34 PM
    Yep, got that exact email and kindly replied telling them I had used the same card for 5+ other purchases on their site over the past few weeks. Order was released within 5 mins after that.
    ive gotten it on EVERY order i have ever placed with them... grrr
    03-28-09 08:35 PM
    So use this on your BlackBerry to unzip the archive to your media card:

BBFileScout
    http://live.streamhosting.ch/bb/BBFileScout.jad

~X

Check my sig I love that program use it to delete all my sample media after every os install
    03-28-09 08:36 PM
    FYI...

5 U.S. dollars = 6.18599812 Canadian dollars
    Well thank you fine lady.

~X
    Hope that came out right.

03-28-09 08:38 PM

~X

Well it looks like it is time to put the hubby back in the avatar Helena. Lol
    03-28-09 08:41 PM
    Check my sig I love that program use it to delete all my sample media after every os install
    I use my phone too much & don't get to see your sig often. I delete the .cod files before installing but it's still handy!

~X

03-28-09 08:42 PM
    Well it looks like it is time to put the hubby back in the avatar Helena. Lol
    i think so too
    03-28-09 08:43 PM

~X

i guess thats what i get for calling you babe a couple pages back
    03-28-09 08:44 PM
10,775 ... 357358359360361 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD