Just loaded up classic 8 myself and it's looking good. A possible suggestion for the future:

AppleBerry Glass 5 icons on the dock, no stack, with WB and hidden today!
    That's a possibility, never thought of that.

Maybe I'll call it "AbbleBerry". =P
    03-28-09 04:45 PM
    Just loaded up classic 8 myself and it's looking good. A possible suggestion for the future:

+10. I want this bad. Hastings any chance for this with a future update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-09 04:46 PM

Me likes this idea

03-28-09 04:48 PM
    I am sorry if this has been discussed, but it is very hard to keep up with this thread as fast as it goes.

When entering a new message from the Today screen I can't flip through to new messages and if I reply to a message in portrait and then try to flip to landscape the screen goes to my home screen. Is this a known issue?
    03-28-09 04:52 PM
    I am sorry if this has been discussed, but it is very hard to keep up with this thread as fast as it goes.

When entering a new message from the Today screen I can't flip through to new messages and if I reply to a message in portrait and then try to flip to landscape the screen goes to my home screen. Is this a known issue?
    This always happens to me as well the first time I load the theme, but a battery pull fixes it

03-28-09 04:55 PM
    i keep seeing the bbweather on top left of homescreens. i have it as well but my font is really thin and small, not bold. i went into settings of the program and changed the font size and font style but it wont change to look bold. on all these screen shots it looks bold. can somebody post their settings from this? i would appreciate this. thanks
    03-28-09 04:57 PM
    This always happens to me as well the first time I load the theme, but a battery pull fixes it

I have had this theme for weeks with many battery pulls.
    03-28-09 05:01 PM
    i keep seeing the bbweather on top left of homescreens. i have it as well but my font is really thin and small, not bold. i went into settings of the program and changed the font size and font style but it wont change to look bold. on all these screen shots it looks bold. can somebody post their settings from this? i would appreciate this. thanks
    Here ya go hope it helps....

03-28-09 05:04 PM
    I have had this theme for weeks with many battery pulls.
    Have you tried uninstall and re install of the theme?
    03-28-09 05:05 PM

I second (or fourth, whatever) that. Love the speed and lack of stack in Classic, but went back to Glass because I like keeping the Home Screen to one row.
    03-28-09 05:12 PM
    lets try this one out.
    03-28-09 05:28 PM
    Thanks Andrew (P.S.-update your signature). I have an "old" custom version of AppleBerry. Someone convince me to change or not. Am I reading to much between the lines? Someone -send me a private message in code -because the walls have eyes
    03-28-09 05:41 PM
    I think the issue was that it was a required "donation", and that violates the CB no-advertising policy.

Honestly though, the CB store does take more than PayPal, but at least I'm supporting the site. This is such a great resource so if they want a piece of the pie, what can I say...
    No, it was a "Thank You" for donating was it not Andrew? Once people liked it so much they bitched that it was for those whom donated. You put the time in and as I've told you privately that I REALLY respect your professionalism but now a "thank you" project is being considered "business" is just plain BS!

I've sat back and watch you respond with such class at your age but this pisses me off! Make it $6-$8 in the store. If they want to screw you for being nice, get the money you deserve! CB put up full color picts of the Ti theme & he was/is at least as of last night, asking for donations. So in this regard CB advertised for him! This is BS plain & simple!

~X
    Still steaming! I hate it when nice people like you get treated like crap!
    03-28-09 05:48 PM
    I second that - well said!
    03-28-09 05:50 PM
    No, it was a "Thank You" for donating was it not Andrew? Once people liked it so much they bitched that it was for those whom donated. You put the time in and as I've told you privately that I REALLY respect your professionalism but now a "thank you" project is being considered "business" is just plain BS!

I've sat back and watch you respond with such class at your age but this pisses me off! Make it $6-$8 in the store. If they want to screw you for being nice, get the money you deserve! CB put up full color picts of the Ti theme & he was/is at least as of last night, asking for donations. So in this regard CB advertised for him! This is BS plain & simple!

~X
    Still steaming! I hate it when nice people like you get treated like crap!
    I agree 110% X

03-28-09 05:50 PM
    I agree 110% X

Grrrr!

OK, I'll try & calm down before they kick Andrew off. Phuking politics! Money hungry S.O.B.s!

Now that I've had Classic downloaded for awhile while I sit & steam... Going to activate it & probably come back & ***** some more!

GREED IS NOT GOOD!!!

~X

03-28-09 06:07 PM
    What you can't say B.I.T.C.H???

OMG!

~X

03-28-09 06:09 PM
    You can't even say b-u-t-t. =P
    03-28-09 06:11 PM
    What you can't say B.I.T.C.H???

OMG!

~X

LMAO X you are one angry hombro...lol. Enjoy the new theme for a little bit. Maybe we should shoot Kevin a pm and see what he thinks on this?

03-28-09 06:12 PM
    I just bought this one... I have a terrible addiction. I've spent about $50 in the past week on themes. LOL. This one looks pretty solid though!
    03-28-09 06:13 PM
    You can't even say b-u-t-t. =P
    No ****. You can't huh? Lol

03-28-09 06:13 PM
    I just bought this one... I have a terrible addiction. I've spent about $50 in the past week on themes. LOL. This one looks pretty solid though!
    I only use two themes breezer this one and another one. Both are the most stable out there imo.

03-28-09 06:15 PM
    I think the whole issue goes beyond CB and it's moderators. This site has ties to Mobihand, and there may have been external pressure from third parties to enforce the rules.

Not only that, I was telling Bryan that this may actually be a blessing in disguise. I think this will allow me to focus on development now instead of worrying about sending out batches of emails every day.
    03-28-09 06:21 PM
    If anybody has five minutes of their time, I could sure use some user reviews for the theme on Mobihand.

AppleBerry Theme Suite - Themes Blackberry Software

I think you only need an account to do so.
    03-28-09 06:26 PM
    I think the whole issue goes beyond CB and it's moderators. This site has ties to Mobihand, and there may have been external pressure from third parties to enforce the rules.

Not only that, I was telling Bryan that this may actually be a blessing in disguise. I think this will allow me to focus on development now instead of worrying about sending out batches of emails every day.
    Andrew......
    What ever the story may be you have handled it with the upmost of class and grace! You are to be commended! You have a very bright future ahead of you!

That being said.........You really need to charge more than $5.00! You are selling yourself short. This is the cleanest, fastest theme out there, and I have tired many! Get paid what you're worth........which IMO is way more than $5.00 for 8 versions of a theme!

Best wishes in your next endevor. I'm keeping an eye on you! LOL

I have downloaded the Classic 8 w/Today & WB, but haven't gotten it up and running yet. I've had to catch up on all these posts!

I love this thread!
    Great People.......
    Great Information.........
    Great Fun.............

And THE BEST D-A-M-N THEME DEVELOPER!!
    Last edited by NailLady_1; 03-28-09 at 06:44 PM.
    03-28-09 06:32 PM
10,775 ... 354355356357358 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD