Thanks!

10car
    No problem
    03-27-09 09:54 PM
    Lol you caught me. I finally got photobucket to work on my mobile phone, I have been using flickr all this time. Just checking the difference from flickr and photobucket from my phone.
    so which do you prefer?
    03-27-09 10:00 PM
    Hey all. I decided to upload a zip file with my favorte wallpapers that i like this appleberry. keep in mind i eye'd these from my computer so some might not be as good as i hope. check it out and let me know what u think.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

File is a zip file so i am pretty sure that u can not open it on your storm. fyi.
    Those are some awesome wallpapers...I'm continually amazed by the screen on this...phone?...just doesn't seem right to call it just a phone...smartphone? eh, maybe I'll just stick with "Berry"...
    03-27-09 10:04 PM
    Those are some awesome wallpapers...I'm continually amazed by the screen on this...phone?...just doesn't seem right to call it just a phone...smartphone? eh, maybe I'll just stick with "Berry"...
    glad u liked em. i am like super excited not only to see my kid swim but to watch a freaking movie on my phone on Sat.
    i worked the heck out of the phone this week for my job and now i get to play and relax on it. woo hoo.
    Last edited by polar135; 03-27-09 at 10:14 PM.
    03-27-09 10:06 PM
    so which do you prefer?
    They both have there benefits
    03-27-09 10:07 PM
    My current wallpaper. After watching Bryan's test I had to do one while I'm nowhere near my pc. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 10:12 PM
    And it took me very little time. Thanks again Bryan!

03-27-09 10:13 PM
    Lol you caught me. I finally got photobucket to work on my mobile phone, I have been using flickr all this time. Just checking the difference from flickr and photobucket from my phone.
    DORK!

03-27-09 10:13 PM
    My current wallpaper. After watching Bryan's test I had to do one while I'm nowhere near my pc. Lol.

Lol looks good
    03-27-09 10:14 PM
    Hey all. I decided to upload a zip file with my favorte wallpapers that i like this appleberry. keep in mind i eye'd these from my computer so some might not be as good as i hope. check it out and let me know what u think.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

File is a zip file so i am pretty sure that u can not open it on your storm. fyi.
    OOoo ill check em once I'm home.. Ty!

03-27-09 10:14 PM
    And it took me very little time. Thanks again Bryan!

No problem glad I could help
    03-27-09 10:15 PM
    So now for tonight's question. Using opera and the non mobile version of the forums, how do you bookmark this thread? Now i've saved a bookmark but it seems like it will take me to this page. I'd like for it to go to the most current page though. Thoughts on this?
    03-27-09 10:23 PM
    So now for tonight's question. Using opera and the non mobile version of the forums, how do you bookmark this thread? Now i've saved a bookmark but it seems like it will take me to this page. I'd like for it to go to the most current page though. Thoughts on this?
    As far as I know you can't it always brings you back the page you bookmarked.
    03-27-09 10:28 PM
    thanks to those who responded to my question. . i still have .75 on my phone. im way to chicken to try to update it. andi seem to lost my cord also. yay! anyway i dumped a bunch stuff off my phone and pulled battery a few times and it seems to be behaving a little better. cant wait to finally update this dang phone!
    03-27-09 11:00 PM
    As far as I know you can't it always brings you back the page you bookmarked.
    That was my thought, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask...well, g'night folks!
    03-27-09 11:19 PM
    Boy - this thread is all over the place. Any new news on Appleberry. We should make an AppleBerry friends site.
    03-27-09 11:21 PM
    Boy - this thread is all over the place. Any new news on Appleberry. We should make an AppleBerry friends site.
    Tomorrow will definitely be a big day for AppleBerry.

Goodnight all!
    03-27-09 11:38 PM
    Your the best!!!!!!
    03-27-09 11:40 PM
    I'll bore you with another screen shot for newcomers:
    03-27-09 11:42 PM
    and yes - the strategy meeting went well. good night.
    03-27-09 11:45 PM
    and yes - the strategy meeting went well. good night.
    Glad to hear it... Was about to ask... Night

03-27-09 11:46 PM
    Let me ask you this Goliath when you send the .jad file form your pc to your phone. Are you just coping the .jad link into an email and sending it to your phone?

This is how you should do it if your not...

Copy link to .jad file and paste in email then send that email to your phone.
    no. it doesnt provide that option. from your blog or cb i click on download and it just downloads the file not link. why would cb allow that if it doesnt work that way? i have been on some sites where it states i have to download from phone browser. That would help the stupid people like me. :-) i will just suck it up and do from phone web. i appreciate the info and understand now. still not sure why some did work this way. who knows. im really stupid with all this. THX BM & XWERA

XWERA, i was a huge OB and X fan back in the 80s, whoa, does that age me? i have heard X has been doing the small circuit but have yet to see them. sometimes 'senior citizen' band spoils the memory of childhood band.
    Last edited by goliath777; 03-28-09 at 02:29 AM.
    03-28-09 02:11 AM
    so which do you prefer?
    i dont know much but from what i saw when trying to upload on PB, Flickr and tinypic, tinypic blows them both away for simplicity. though im not sure the advanced features they all have that work better from phone.
    03-28-09 02:17 AM
    no. it doesnt provide that option. from your blog or cb i click on download and it just downloads the file not link. why would cb allow that if it doesnt work that way? i have been on some sites where it states i have to download from phone browser. That would help the stupid people like me. :-) i will just suck it up and do from phone web. i appreciate the info and understand now. still not sure why some did work this way. who knows. im really stupid with all this. THX BM & XWERA

XWERA, i was a huge OB and X fan back in the 80s, whoa, does that age me? i have heard X has been doing the small circuit but have yet to see them. sometimes 'senior citizen' band spoils the memory of childhood band.
    We're glad we could help. As far as X goes while I like some of their stuff, I don't follow them. However, I did see a concert or a compilation of bands awhile back that included X (I think it was on either HDNet or DirecTV's ch101). Was lucky enough to see Boingo's '95 Farewell concert live at Universal and was MUCH better than the VHS/DVD that was out out. The kids singing on Insanity were on stage which wasn't the day the video was shot. It was funny. Just yesterday I watched an animated movie Meet the Robinson's & knew immediately Elfman did the score. He has a very distinct sound to his work (plus ties to Disney made it easy for me to tell too).

I'm using the wap site but you must be from SoCal to be familiar with Boingo & X, no?

~X

03-28-09 03:04 AM

Oh, that's one reason I'm hyped over Nobex because it streams KROQ & the Roq of the '80's over the phone. I know I can get the streams via computer but the CBS Player uses Flash. Oh well. I'm rambling (old folks, we do that stuff right) but now it's time to watch recorded F1 qualifying!

~X

Last edited by xwera43; 03-28-09 at 03:20 AM.
    03-28-09 03:18 AM
10,775 ... 350351352353354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD