Yeah I agree I have set all permissions to allow and still no luck. Oh well it has never bugged me lol
    Cool, glad you tried it before me.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-09 07:40 PM
    Yep.. Never saw that

Me neither. Nor any media card errors that others had problems with running .90.

~X

03-27-09 07:42 PM
    Cool, glad you tried it before me.

~X

LOL I know what was I thinking...LOL
    03-27-09 07:43 PM
    LOL I know what was I thinking...LOL
    LOL you lost me.

~X
    Maybe a BP after the Allow changes???

03-27-09 07:48 PM
    Battery life seems REALLY bad for me with .113 though. Much better with the .90 radio file.

~X

03-27-09 07:51 PM
    LOL you lost me.

~X
    Maybe a BP after the Allow changes???

Ok I found this in another thread but I am hesitant to try it. :LOL

Ya -- go to advanced blackberry options, firewall, and enable it. You'll have to "ok" programs for web access, but they'll only be one time, and opera will never ask you again afterwards.

Only problem with this is that (last time I checked), Quickpull won't work with the firewall enabled. Not sure if it was just a fluke with my OS or what. As such, I can't live without my scheduled reboots every morning, so I have my firewall disabled and just have to "ok" opera everytime
    03-27-09 07:51 PM
    Ok I found this in another thread but I am hesitant to try it. :LOL

Ya -- go to advanced blackberry options, firewall, and enable it. You'll have to "ok" programs for web access, but they'll only be one time, and opera will never ask you again afterwards.

Only problem with this is that (last time I checked), Quickpull won't work with the firewall enabled. Not sure if it was just a fluke with my OS or what. As such, I can't live without my scheduled reboots every morning, so I have my firewall disabled and just have to "ok" opera everytime
    I think I'd rather deal with it.. Its not that big of a deal

03-27-09 07:53 PM
    Ok we are talking some serious business on this thread today. So I thought I would post my daughters wallpaper pick for today.. LOL Sorry I will try to stay on track from now on.

03-27-09 07:54 PM

My thoughts exactly Helena! It really doesn't bother me to click ok to access the first time, and I usually have opera running all day so I never have to click it again.
    03-27-09 07:55 PM
    so much for my mem leak being found... down to 10!
    hate memory issues. lowest i have gotten on .113 is around 18.

How was everyone’s day? It was nice in Michigan today so I got a round of golf in. yea me.

I am converting over a movie (Wanted) for my phone so i can watch it on my Storm on Saturday at my daughter swimming meet. I love crackberry for finding cool stuff like a how to convert movies over for the phone from DVD.

I use anydvd to break the decoding (slysoft.com with a free trial. this software makes it so you can break the dvd security settings so you can covert the dvd file over to mp4 file. (video type for the storm)

Then use hand brake for the rest. Check out how to do it here if you like:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

Use anydvd to break the coding, and then skip down to the area that hand break is used and boom. it converts it over and u put in on the phone. It’s not full screen but looks sweet!

Back to watching tv with the wife. good night all.
    03-27-09 08:05 PM
    So far battery seems so so for me all around. I might do the reconditioning to see if it helps.

BM-

Did the Battery Reconditioning help your battery usage? I find that it does after a new beta os upgrade. What do you think?
    03-27-09 08:08 PM
    BM-

Did the Battery Reconditioning help your battery usage? I find that it does after a new beta os upgrade. What do you think?
    Yeah it did not a lot but better than it has been.
    03-27-09 08:10 PM

Agreed. But thanks for the findings B!

~X

03-27-09 08:11 PM
    What happens if you click the same .jad file with your phones browser? Does it install correctly?
    That seemed to work better. not sure why some did and some didnt via email but i guess if i will have to do this via the phone browser instead. its just so much easier to get them from the pc. rookie mistake im sure.

Also, whats the best ways to sync my outlook, DM? thanks.
    Last edited by goliath777; 03-27-09 at 08:20 PM.
    03-27-09 08:12 PM
    That seemed to work better. not sure why some did and some didnt via email but i guess if i will have to do this via the phone browser instead. its just so much easier to get them from the pc. rookie mistake im sure. thanks.
    Let me ask you this Goliath when you send the .jad file form your pc to your phone. Are you just coping the .jad link into an email and sending it to your phone?

This is how you should do it if your not...

Copy link to .jad file and paste in email then send that email to your phone.
    03-27-09 08:17 PM
    Ok we are talking some serious business on this thread today. So I thought I would post my daughters wallpaper pick for today.. LOL Sorry I will try to stay on track from now on.
    Being from SoCal & a big Oingo Boingo/Danny Elfman fan I like that pict & saved it when you posted it the other day. In fact, I have that movie saved on my DVR.

That's why I like Nobex so I can listen to 106.7 KROQ out of Los Angeles.

~X

03-27-09 08:20 PM

Excuse the double post just checking something
    03-27-09 08:22 PM
    Let me ask you this Goliath when you send the .jad file form your pc to your phone. Are you just coping the .jad link into an email and sending it to your phone?

This is how you should do it if your not...

Copy link to .jad file and paste in email then send that email to your phone.
    Yeah, because the .jad file is an installer file that calls upon other files to complete the installation. So just having the .jad file saved to your memory card etc. is not enough.

~X

03-27-09 08:26 PM
    Agreed. But thanks for the findings B!

~X

No problem

Yeah, because the .jad file is an installer file that calls upon other files to complete the installation. So just having the .jad file saved to your memory card etc. is not enough.

~X

Exactly I have a feeling he is download on pc and then sending to phone.
    03-27-09 08:30 PM

Excuse the double post just checking something
    Watcha checking bryan? Seems like a picture posting test. Lol.

03-27-09 09:09 PM
    Watcha checking bryan? Seems like a picture posting test. Lol.

Lol you caught me. I finally got photobucket to work on my mobile phone, I have been using flickr all this time. Just checking the difference from flickr and photobucket from my phone.
    03-27-09 09:21 PM
    Hey all. I decided to upload a zip file with my favorte wallpapers that i like this appleberry. keep in mind i eye'd these from my computer so some might not be as good as i hope. check it out and let me know what u think.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

File is a zip file so i am pretty sure that u can not open it on your storm. fyi.
    Last edited by polar135; 03-27-09 at 09:29 PM.
    03-27-09 09:24 PM
    Lol you caught me. I finally got photobucket to work on my mobile phone, I have been using flickr all this time. Just checking the difference from flickr and photobucket from my phone.
    Does photo bucket have a wap site?
    03-27-09 09:28 PM
    Does photo bucket have a wap site?
    They do

Photobucket Mobile
    03-27-09 09:31 PM
    Thanks!

10car
    03-27-09 09:51 PM
10,775 ... 349350351352353 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD