I actually don't have either of those wallpapers...I pm'ed the guy that posted them though...
    Here ya go jvarga. Hope this works. first time posting pic.

03-26-09 11:17 PM
    I have to recommend TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting for image uploads. It's very basic, but keeps the quality high and requires no user registration.
    awesome site hastings. much easier than flickr or photobucket. i usually use mediafire for files, but this one is awesome for pics. thanks for the tip.
    03-26-09 11:19 PM
    Bryan,

So far so good with Opera. A bit odd so only time will tell. I don't like that most all of the images on the left (blog) side of the main CB site are disabled. I tried setting images to "High" but even that doesn't work. Maybe it's the lack of JavaScript support.

Text/message box is nice as is the larger text display in the forums (I've increased it to 8 in the BlackBerry browser, guess I'm just getting old).

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    That's strange I load the pics? Hmm
    03-26-09 11:41 PM
    I thought those were games not wallpaper?
    DMG from StormGrounds does wallpapers, ringtones, and apps.

03-27-09 12:17 AM
    i missed a day, and like 50 million posts. so im just gonna ask..

for the last few days im having trouble with my phone. i cant seem to control what i want to hilight or select. for example. when i dial, the blue hilight will decide to stay on one number and no matter where i click it justs keeps pushing that number where the blue is stuck. . also happens when i type.

im just wondering if anyone else has had this happen? i am in no way blaming this theme. just what to know if im the only one.

blah blah blah and thanks
    03-27-09 02:16 AM
    Bryan,

So far so good with Opera. A bit odd so only time will tell. I don't like that most all of the images on the left (blog) side of the main CB site are disabled. I tried setting images to "High" but even that doesn't work. Maybe it's the lack of JavaScript support.

Text/message box is nice as is the larger text display in the forums (I've increased it to 8 in the BlackBerry browser, guess I'm just getting old).

~X

I love how fast Opera is, but I'm having a problem with having it go to a link when it is clicked - it will just highlight the link as my finger clicks it, and then do nothing when I remove my finger...I have the same problem when I try to type a URL when I want to go somewhere, or when I want to fill a text box in...and even tho I have the Keyboard set to open and close with my left button, I have to use the menu in order to open and close the keyboard...is this something only I am experiencing, or is it just something in the program? Thanks for any insight into this...and good morning to everyone
    Last edited by shamrock61; 03-27-09 at 06:08 AM.
    03-27-09 06:01 AM

for the last few days im having trouble with my phone. i cant seem to control what i want to hilight or select. for example. when i dial, the blue hilight will decide to stay on one number and no matter where i click it justs keeps pushing that number where the blue is stuck. . also happens when i type.

im just wondering if anyone else has had this happen? i am in no way blaming this theme. just what to know if im the only one.

Yeah, i think that's just native to the texting on the Storm...i have to click in front of whatever i want to delete, and if it is on a letter it moves that letter along instead of deleting it - making it slightly different than when you are on a computer. Are you using either a .114 hybrid or the .113 OS? If you are, you shoud see a blue rectangle that you can slide with your finger in order to move to the spot in the text you want...you had something like that in the other OS's, but had to touch the screen and hold your finger there until a flashing blue box showed up, and then you could move it where you wanted...hope that helps some
    03-27-09 06:06 AM
    I love how fast Opera is, but I'm having a problem with having it go to a link when it is clicked - it will just highlight the link as my finger clicks it, and then do nothing when I remove my finger...I have the same problem when I try to type a URL when I want to go somewhere, or when I want to fill a text box in...and even tho I have the Keyboard set to open and close with my left button, I have to use the menu in order to open and close the keyboard...is this something only I am experiencing, or is it just something in the program? Thanks for any insight into this...and good morning to everyone
    in regards to the keyboard, i have read that it is because opera isnt completely compatible with the storm.

in regards to the clicking... your not supposed to click, your supposed to just touch the link and itll go... i had issues with the touch thing on .75 but it is awesome now
    03-27-09 07:16 AM
    I don't have the problem with selecting any links on my end. The keyboard will only pop up of you hit the menu button, or select a type box. Opera is not fully storm comp and so the side keys don't work. I have the same problem with capture it which is set to my left key. To use it in opera I have to select it with the menu.

03-27-09 08:13 AM

That sounds like a hardware problem. It happens to me when my hands have moisture on them, or if the screen does. For example, if you have a shower and the Storm gets steam on the screen, you'll notice the screen definitely doesn't work right. I don't recommend doing that. =P
    03-27-09 08:16 AM
    in regards to the keyboard, i have read that it is because opera isnt completely compatible with the storm.

in regards to the clicking... your not supposed to click, your supposed to just touch the link and itll go... i had issues with the touch thing on .75 but it is awesome now
    Thanks Doidy...I'll try that

03-27-09 09:07 AM
    I don't have the problem with selecting any links on my end. The keyboard will only pop up of you hit the menu button, or select a type box. Opera is not fully storm comp and so the side keys don't work. I have the same problem with capture it which is set to my left key. To use it in opera I have to select it with the menu.

Thanks Bryan...that makes sense..I'll just deal w/it until they come out w/a storm version...on another note my Storm LOVES this setup...the newest AP w/.113...three days and counting and its the best its ever been

03-27-09 09:31 AM
    Here ya go jvarga. Hope this works. first time posting pic.

Thanks Goliath!! I was a madman looking for that yesterday...then Antagonist found it, but nobody had the wallpaper! I'm shocked that I'm only two pages behind from last night...thank you all again for helping me out with posting pics!
    03-27-09 10:56 AM
    Hastings, any details on this:

AppleBerry Classic getting updated
    March 23rd, 2009
    Hey all,

Just a heads up that I'm going to start updating AppleBerry Classic. It won't have stacks, but it will receive some serious graphical changes to bring it up to par with Glass. This is the popular "free" version of AppleBerry that will have the OTA links available to all right here on this thread.

- Bigger icons than Glass
    - On-screen profile icon
    - Large time clock on home screen
    - Enhanced graphics up to par with AppleBerry Glass
    - 4/8 icons Today/Non-Today.
    - Bouncing icons

I'll post more information as it becomes available.

????????/
    03-27-09 11:06 AM
    class... i know this thread is hard to keep up with

hastings gave us the following update yesterday:

Hey all,

Just thought I'd give you a quick update.

I spent about 5 hours so far rebuilding AppleBerry Classic, and I have to say it looks AWESOME. There's alot to be said about simplicity, I think some of you Glass loyalists may even make the switch. I'm really hoping I can share it within the next day or two.

Not only that, because it won't feature Stacks it will probably be significantly smaller and faster as a result. It probably won't have that "wow" factor that Glass has, so if you're planning on showing it off you're going to want to keep Glass. For everyday use though, I think most people will end up preferring it for one reason or another.

Anyways, taking Kimmy out for the night. She's happy because they're replacing her old 8300 with an 8900 for free.

Cheers
    03-27-09 11:46 AM
    Andrew, any chance of a ABG fix for the homescreen issues with the beta OS's?
    In case it got lost...
    03-27-09 11:50 AM
    wow...so quiet today!
    03-27-09 12:05 PM
    wow...so quiet today!
    we are giving people a chance to catch up
    03-27-09 01:15 PM
    Lol. Well i'm all caught up so proceed! Question. How do I make opera my default browser?

03-27-09 01:24 PM
    Lol. Well i'm all caught up so proceed! Question. How do I make opera my default browser?

LMAO... i asked bm the same thing. we cant bummer!
    03-27-09 01:28 PM

You can't make it the default. I wish you could though.

03-27-09 01:28 PM
    That's beat. So do you guys just create favorites in opera for this site and flickr and stuff?

03-27-09 01:38 PM
    Wow. The forum on opera is super fast! Just like Doida I need to get used to not clicking.

03-27-09 01:49 PM
    That's beat. So do you guys just create favorites in opera for this site and flickr and stuff?

Yeah I have favorites bookmarked in opera for full sites and wap sites bookmarked in bb browser. I don't use flickr with opera only
    Because it doesn't have a copy page address like bb browser for when I want to post a pic.

03-27-09 01:50 PM
    Yeah I have favorites bookmarked in opera for full sites and wap sites bookmarked in bb browser. I don't use flickr with opera only
    Because it doesn't have a copy page address like bb browser for when I want to post a pic.

the above post translates to....

bm = big dork

03-27-09 02:24 PM
10,775 ... 346347348349350 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD