If you need help from posting from flickr on your phone click the last link in my sig, that will take you to my blog and scroll down to the bottom.

FYI I don't use Flickr to post from my pc I use photobucket for that. Lol...I know I am complicated
    Thanks bryan...I've been meaning to check out your blog but it's blocked at work...so I appreciate the reminder!
    03-26-09 07:05 PM
    whats the harm that this can do any1 know thanks/
    whats the harm in doing what exactly? downloading a theme?
    03-26-09 07:07 PM
    Thanks bryan...I've been meaning to check out your blog but it's blocked at work...so I appreciate the reminder!
    No problem the steps aren't too bad specially once you do them a couple of times.
    03-26-09 07:08 PM
    whats the harm that this can do any1 know thanks/
    Harm in what?
    03-26-09 07:09 PM
    By the way I set it up today so you can email each blog post if you need to. So if you want you can email the post on Flickr posting to your phone so you have it.

Thanks
    03-26-09 07:11 PM
    So you admit your a pusher.

LMAO

Seriously thanks for the tip
    No problem. I love this site because we all help each other ya know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 07:18 PM
    No problem. I love this site because we all help each other ya know.

Amen to that
    If it wasn't for this site and its members I would have given up on blackberry a long time ago.
    03-26-09 07:20 PM
    So far battery seems so so for me all around. I might do the reconditioning to see if it helps.
    Mine was pretty bad but I chocked it up to 15+ pages of this topic @ 40msgs a page. Seems to be doing better with the .90 .sfi but I'm not sure because I also got rid of WB (although that was set to 4hr intervals and GPS was set to 911 only).

~X

Last edited by xwera43; 03-26-09 at 07:34 PM.
    03-26-09 07:31 PM
    Hey all,

Just thought I'd give you a quick update.

I spent about 5 hours so far rebuilding AppleBerry Classic, and I have to say it looks AWESOME. There's alot to be said about simplicity, I think some of you Glass loyalists may even make the switch. I'm really hoping I can share it within the next day or two.

Not only that, because it won't feature Stacks it will probably be significantly smaller and faster as a result. It probably won't have that "wow" factor that Glass has, so if you're planning on showing it off you're going to want to keep Glass. For everyday use though, I think most people will end up preferring it for one reason or another.

Anyways, taking Kimmy out for the night. She's happy because they're replacing her old 8300 with an 8900 for free.

Cheers
    03-26-09 07:35 PM
    Ok. Now for the mobile test.

03-26-09 07:35 PM
    Ok. Now for the mobile test.

Success
    03-26-09 07:38 PM
    Lol don't blame me blame polar its his fault I am hooked on BB weather. Man I am loving this program

Activating the "Storm Buttons" shouldn't even be an option, they should just be set to ON. IMO

~X

03-26-09 07:38 PM
    Hey all,

I spent about 5 hours so far rebuilding AppleBerry Classic, and I have to say it looks AWESOME. There's alot to be said about simplicity, I think some of you Glass loyalists may even make the switch. I'm really hoping I can share it within the next day or two.

Not only that, because it won't feature Stacks it will probably be significantly smaller and faster as a result. It probably won't have that "wow" factor that Glass has, so if you're planning on showing it off you're going to want to keep Glass. For everyday use though, I think most people will end up preferring it for one reason or another.

Anyways, taking Kimmy out for the night. She's happy because they're replacing her old 8300 with an 8900 for free.

Cheers
    Hmm I am all about smaller file size

Quite the replacement deal for Kimmy. Rock on girl
    03-26-09 07:40 PM
    Activating the "Storm Buttons" shouldn't even be an option, they should just be set to ON. IMO

~X

Lol I agree.
    03-26-09 07:42 PM
    Success
    awesome!! thank you so much for that, Bryan and everyone else that helped me sort this out...actually, Bryan, your steps worked perfectly from the mobile flickr site...all i did was click on the picture right from the flickr uploader and it brought me to the mobile site where I followed your steps! is this how you post your screenshots from your phones?
    03-26-09 07:43 PM
    your going to love opera bm mentioned opera to me like a week or two ago and i am loving it! it just takes some getting used to with the touch vs click
    Dodida & Bryan, do you use Opera in landscape mainly? I tried Bolt but only in portrait and I think it was developed for landscape use only (I deleted rather fast & don't know if it's still being developed).

~X

03-26-09 07:44 PM
    awesome!! thank you so much for that, Bryan and everyone else that helped me sort this out...actually, Bryan, your steps worked perfectly from the mobile flickr site...all i did was click on the picture right from the flickr uploader and it brought me to the mobile site where I followed your steps! is this how you post your screenshots from your phones?
    Yep that is how I post all my pics from my phone.

I am glad I could help out.
    03-26-09 07:45 PM
    Dodida & Bryan, do you use Opera in landscape mainly? I tried Bolt but only in portrait and I think it was developed for landscape use only (I deleted rather fast & don't know if it's still being developed).

~X

I use opera in both but mainly landscape. It works well for me in either view.
    03-26-09 07:47 PM

~X

I do everything in landscape

03-26-09 07:48 PM
    Hey all,

Cheers
    Congrats Kimmy!

Andrew, did that event log entry I e-mailed you be much use for you?

Enjoy your night out!

~X

03-26-09 07:50 PM

LMAO...... I will leave that comment alone

03-26-09 07:53 PM
    Hey all,

Cheers

I love faster. I will have to check it out. Any way for the classic version with a spot for BB weather/weather bug? Have a great night out.

Last edited by polar135; 03-26-09 at 07:58 PM.
    03-26-09 07:53 PM
    Andrew, any chance of a ABG fix for the homescreen issues with the beta OS's?
    03-26-09 07:54 PM
    LMAO...... I will leave that comment alone

I appreciate it... I didn't even realize how it sounded til now

03-26-09 07:57 PM

X - pulling mind from gutter.

With one arm I use portrait mainly. Bryan's got my arm flying all over playing that darn flight plan game! LMAO

~X

03-26-09 07:57 PM
10,775 ... 343344345346347 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD