Hey BM.. how do you add this apps, folders, reboot, web pages, etc. to QL? All i see is the basic options when i select add item.
    03-26-09 01:18 AM
    Just installed logMaid. Here's the OTA link to the app on Mobihand for those with OCD.

logMaid
    http://www.mobireach.com/upload/342/26342/logMaid.jad

~X
    P.S. If you aren't aware, the app runs in the background & has no icon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 01:19 AM
    Hey BM.. how do you add this apps, folders, reboot, web pages, etc. to QL? All i see is the basic options when i select add item.
    goliath, for apps, open the app, open quicklaunch, hit the BB key, select add item, select application, type in name, select save
    The application must be opened for QL to recognize it.

for website, open the website, hit bb key, select page address, select copy, open QL, select add, select website, hit bb key, select paste, type name in, select save, etc.
    Same for others....
    Good luck!
    Marcus
    03-26-09 01:25 AM
    where can i get stormsketch, easybutton and snapplecap? Thanks
    03-26-09 02:02 AM
    whats the best way to install these and where on your phone should i put them, media card, device memory, system? thx
    03-26-09 02:05 AM
    How do I find my location Id on bb weather? I can't get this to work

Type in your zip code then hit your bb button and choose lookup location and then it will find your city.
    I had a heck of a time figuring that out at first. Lol

03-26-09 02:23 AM
    naillady...what does the memory ocd do?
    03-26-09 02:26 AM
    whats the best way to install these and where on your phone should i put them, media card, device memory, system? thx
    You don't have a choice as far as where to store them

As for where to get them click on ota apps in my sig or choose the last link in my sig
    And there are a couple of different app places in my blog.

Btw they are all ota so you have to down load with your phone or copy the link and email it to your phone.

Hope this helps

03-26-09 02:27 AM
    That's just what she named the link to logmaid download

Logmaid clears your event log every hour (frees uo a little memory). Once you download it there is no icon and it runs in the background.

03-26-09 02:29 AM
    By the way goliath in my previous post I said to click the links on my sig but I am on my phone right now, so just scroll back a couple of pages
    Until you find a post from me with my sig

Night all

03-26-09 02:31 AM
    Hey Sham, love your penguin wallpaper. mind posting it for download?
    03-26-09 02:34 AM
    thanks marcus!!
    03-26-09 02:57 AM
    xwera..on logmaid, any settings need to be done or just install and its off and running? thanks
    03-26-09 03:16 AM
    thanks BM for all the info. when i download a .jad file from my email, some just download and others opens a explorer window and i can choose a folder.
    03-26-09 03:20 AM
    xwera..on logmaid, any settings need to be done or just install and its off and running? thanks
    You just install it. As I said, there's no icon so I don't believe there are any settings.

~X

03-26-09 03:32 AM
    Yes, she is correct about that. You're stuck
    She is usually right (and will let you know it).
    That is such a pain in the a** to re-dl your apps.
    Maybe the .113 .cod files will help with your .90 bugs
    One can hope.......
    Well, I'm off to install .113/.90 .sfi/.86 mms. Battery life is BAD right now as well as app memory dropping like a rock. Since I've spent so much time using CB via wap I'm not sure if this is the cause but I feel change is needed.

Will let you know my findings.

~X

03-26-09 03:44 AM
    Well, thankfully my 20+ years IT experience enabled me to fix my 3rd party apps backup error in about 15 minutes (and another 45 to duplicate & figure out a work around).

Time to hit the sack & hope the changes were positive.

~X

03-26-09 05:44 AM
    CLASSIC. We always tease marcus for having a memory OCD because he checks his memory more than his stock portfolio. =P
    03-26-09 08:28 AM
    Check this one out Screema, I like it a lot.

ScreenLock
    NaNNa BoaT!

I'm using the second choice FYI.

~X

thank you, going to dl now!
    03-26-09 08:47 AM
    This thread is ridiculous! Do we get something special when we hit 10,000 posts?? anywho, I just went back through about 30 pages looking for a background that I saw a couple of days (or hundreds of posts) back...it may have have been a snakeskin, but my impression was that it was kind of a closeup of a blackberry! anyway, I know that's kind of vague, but I just can't seem to find it. of course, it doesn't help that my work computer doesn't show all images...lol...well, anyone have any clue to the background I'm trying to explain? thanks!
    03-26-09 08:54 AM
    This thread is ridiculous! Do we get something special when we hit 10,000 posts?? anywho, I just went back through about 30 pages looking for a background that I saw a couple of days (or hundreds of posts) back...it may have have been a snakeskin, but my impression was that it was kind of a closeup of a blackberry! anyway, I know that's kind of vague, but I just can't seem to find it. of course, it doesn't help that my work computer doesn't show all images...lol...well, anyone have any clue to the background I'm trying to explain? thanks!

Is this it?
    03-26-09 09:12 AM

Is this it?
    no, that's not it...that one's nice too, though...it's dark and made up of a bunch of octagons (penatagons, hexagons, lol)...kind of looks like if you zoomed in on a real blackberry...
    03-26-09 09:20 AM
    btw, thanks for the prompt response, Andrew! enjoying your time off?
    03-26-09 09:31 AM
    Hey Sham, love your penguin wallpaper. mind posting it for download?
    the penguin background was actually mine, here it is...

03-26-09 09:57 AM
    this one?

03-26-09 09:59 AM
10,775 ... 338339340341342 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD