Slacker & Nobex are really two different radio types. Slacker is a radio station that you can program (so to speak). Nobex streams actual radio stations which is cool if you've relocated but miss your favorite station. Iheartradio is like Nobex but is run by Clear Channel and has fewer stations. They all use your data plan. Being from SoCal I like Nobex because I get to listen to 106.7 The World Famous KROQ!

Hope that helps.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yeah just installed Nobex I am digging it very cool.
    03-25-09 10:13 PM
    I am glad that is an old pic! You told me earlier that he was playing flight path on your phone. I saw the pic and thought
    Man she has guts. Lol

LMAO.. no he is almost 4 now he is still a terror and i dont trust him with my phone though

anyways... im out.. night all!
    03-25-09 10:17 PM
    LMAO.. no he is almost 4 now he is still a terror and i dont trust him with my phone though

anyways... im out.. night all!
    another great pic of you and hubby,
    boy you are the avatar queen!!!
    03-25-09 10:21 PM
    another great pic of you and hubby,
    boy you are the avatar queen!!!
    LMAO.. ive said it before, i change avatars like i change wallpaper... i get tired of looking at myself

i even put up a wedding pic for like 3 min the other day LMAO
    03-25-09 10:22 PM
    Andrew

Here is a post from another thread on the dial pad cutoff issue. I didn't know if you were aware of this... Although you usually are on top of these things so you probably already know LOL

the fix is moving the gps indicator up by doing that i need to relocate some of the indicators around. it also depends on the os your running some os and hybrid os have that fix without moving the gps indicator around.
    I'm not having it cut off at all with the 9530 .75 or .113 OSes.

~X

03-25-09 10:25 PM
    JReek thanks for the info on Nobex just downloaded it and seems pretty cool. of course there are no playable stations in Boise, but there are plenty from my hometown of Seattle. Very cool program! How do you find the memory using this program?
    Your welcome-It compliments the AppleBerry theme well. I like the varierty of stations by location or type of music--classical, hits, talk, sports...Memory seems ok - just make sure you shut it down (sounds great on the headphones).I also used that BB media syc and put all my itunes songs and art on my BB media card---see home page on CB re: media sync.
    03-25-09 10:30 PM
    on a sidenote... went to sleep last night... woke up this morning and quickpull didnt do its thing and my memory was at 5

idk whats up with my phone sometimes
    I don't have QP scheduled but mine was at 7.87MB this morning. I have read that the .sfi (aka radio file) handles the battery & memory as far as OS changes go. I dunno but I think I'm going to put the .90 radio & .86 MMS files on.

~X

03-25-09 10:34 PM
    I don't have QP scheduled but mine was at 7.87MB this morning. I have read that the .sfi (aka radio file) handles the battery & memory as far as OS changes go. I dunno but I think I'm going to put the .90 radio & .86 MMS files on.

~X

You have just become marcus' bff

03-25-09 10:44 PM
    Hey guys!!
    Does Talklock run in the backgroung???

Check this one out Screema, I like it a lot.

ScreenLock
    http://nannaboat.ath.cx/storm/

I'm using the second choice FYI.

~X

03-25-09 10:48 PM
    Screenlock is a must. I'm surprised that RIM didn't think to include such a simple feature...actually nevermind, I'm not. =P

Going to bed everybody! I have the next four days "off", so I should be able to work on Classic some more. (=

Love seeing all the pictures of everybody, I'll have to reciprocate soon!

Cheers and goodnight.
    03-25-09 11:10 PM
    LOL thanks X Yeah the first thing I did was delete the CICAL entries but that didn't work. I finally got her fixed up and ended up posting the steps I did on my blog for others just in case. Thanks for the reply though I appreciate it
    LOL Well I was 12hrs late too!

I'll check out your blog when I'm not using my phone.

~X

03-25-09 11:11 PM
    Damn, you people are changing avatars every 10 minutes! Lookin good all
    03-25-09 11:21 PM
    Screenlock is a must. I'm surprised that RIM didn't think to include such a simple feature...actually nevermind, I'm not. =P

Going to bed everybody! I have the next four days "off", so I should be able to work on Classic some more. (=

Cheers and goodnight.
    Good night Hastings
    BTW, I responded to your email.
    Thanks again.
    03-25-09 11:22 PM

Down side (as Marcus knows) is that the .90 radio reboots my phone using the Media app unless my phone is pluged in.

~X

03-25-09 11:23 PM

Yes! And the converting starts again
    03-25-09 11:23 PM
    Down side (as Marcus knows) is that the .90 radio reboots my phone using the Media app unless my phone is pluged in.

~X

That sucks. Maybe it won't with .113. I swear I am the only one NOT having probs with the .90 radio file.
    03-25-09 11:24 PM

Cheers and goodnight.
    Night Andrew! =)

~X

03-25-09 11:25 PM
    That sucks. Maybe it won't with .113. I swear I am the only one NOT having probs with the .90 radio file.
    Well if the info I read (from Civic) is correct that the core of the OS is the .sfi file then I doubt the problem will go away.

I wish I could change the .sfi file with CrackUtils like I can with the mms .cod file rather than reinstall the OS over. Especially since I get an error backing up my 3rd party apps and have to re-download & install them (and I have a lot).

~X

03-25-09 11:35 PM
    Well if the info I read (from Civic) is correct that the core of the OS is the .sfi file then I doubt the problem will go away.

I wish I could change the .sfi file with CrackUtils like I can with the mms .cod file rather than reinstall the OS over. Especially since I get an error backing up my 3rd party apps and have to re-download & install them (and I have a lot).

~X

Yes, she is correct about that. You're stuck
    She is usually right (and will let you know it).
    That is such a pain in the a** to re-dl your apps.
    Maybe the .113 .cod files will help with your .90 bugs
    One can hope.......
    03-25-09 11:38 PM
    Yes, she is correct about that. You're stuck
    She is usually right (and will let you know it).
    That is such a pain in the a** to re-dl your apps.
    Maybe the .113 .cod files will help with your .90 bugs
    One can hope.......
    Yeah, I know she knows her stuff that's why my hopes are low. LOL

I wonder if the radio file can be replaced with CrackUtils. It is not listed (from memory) so I doubt it but do you have any knowledge of this Marcus?

~X

03-25-09 11:52 PM
    Yeah, I know she knows her stuff that's why my hopes are low. LOL

I wonder if the radio file can be replaced with CrackUtils. It is not listed (from memory) so I doubt it but do you have any knowledge of this Marcus?

~X

I have used it once and I don't remember that being an option........
    03-26-09 12:03 AM
    Thanks for posting this screen shot.....you just helped me out a lot! OMG What a bunch of choices!! lol You're the best Bryan!
    How do I find my location Id on bb weather? I can't get this to work

03-26-09 12:05 AM
    I have used it once and I don't remember that being an option........
    Thought I'd have to re-install. I read a post about completely uninstalling DM that might fix the 3rd party apps error (using regedit) but I think I'll be OK by just downgrading the OS. Deleted WB, I'd like to eliminate that as the problem (had it set to 4hr intervals) but it's probably The Missing Sync with my luck. :/

~X

03-26-09 12:34 AM
    How do I find my location Id on bb weather? I can't get this to work

Sorry Troopa, not yet running it.

~X

03-26-09 12:37 AM
    Thought I'd have to re-install. I read a post about completely uninstalling DM that might fix the 3rd party apps error (using regedit) but I think I'll be OK by just downgrading the OS. Deleted WB, I'd like to eliminate that as the problem (had it set to 4hr intervals) but it's probably The Missing Sync with my luck. :/

~X

Good luck, x!
    03-26-09 01:07 AM
10,775 ... 337338339340341 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD