To doidaporti : thanks, I have two alarms set. Also, radio icon looks great and app. works great. There are so many internet radios. Opera mini has a nice color icon - but the browser was not storm ready.
    JReek thanks for the info on Nobex just downloaded it and seems pretty cool. of course there are no playable stations in Boise, but there are plenty from my hometown of Seattle. Very cool program! How do you find the memory using this program?
    03-25-09 09:25 PM
    what did i miss?

This is what it brings up

03-25-09 09:28 PM
    This is what it brings up

i know, i got curious and tried it
    03-25-09 09:29 PM
    Just tried it... Send as mms... Choose recipient and it takes me back to the orig mms. Thanks for the tip though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Oh, my bad. I never looked at the message created (or sent one). My bad!

~X

03-25-09 09:32 PM
    Does anybody remember why calendar listings all of a sudden won't display on the homescreen?

I've got somebody with that problem waiting for an answer and I totally forgot what the potential reasons are.

- Resync calendar
    - Delete and reinstall Gsync/resync
    - Uninstall/reinstall AppleBerry
    03-25-09 09:32 PM
    Does anybody remember why calendar listings all of a sudden won't display on the homescreen?

I've got somebody with that problem waiting for an answer and I totally forgot what the potential reasons are.

- Resync calendar
    - Delete and reinstall Gsync/resync
    - Uninstall/reinstall AppleBerry

Top 2 will fix it Andrew

Or a battery pull
    03-25-09 09:33 PM
    Oh, my bad. I never looked at the message created (or sent one). My bad!

~X

sokay, thanks for trying
    03-25-09 09:34 PM
    Top 2 will fix it Andrew

Or a battery pull
    car ur new avatar be any smaller?
    03-25-09 09:35 PM
    car ur new avatar be any smaller?
    LOL I don't want to scare anyone

Plus I am not at the pc on the laptop and there is no photo software on this baby.
    03-25-09 09:36 PM
    LOL I don't want to scare anyone

Plus I am not at the pc on the laptop and there is no photo software on this baby.
    oh hush your mouth child! get to cropping!
    03-25-09 09:39 PM
    oh hush your mouth child! get to cropping!
    Ok how is this one ??
    03-25-09 09:41 PM
    Ok how is this one ??
    much better! are you sunglasses permantley attached to your face?
    03-25-09 09:42 PM
    much better! are you sunglasses permantley attached to your face?
    LOL they are when it is 115 outside and I am camping.
    03-25-09 09:43 PM
    LOL they are when it is 115 outside and I am camping.
    ahhh ok good point... ur lil one is too adorable
    03-25-09 09:48 PM
    OK X here we go..I DL .113 and noticed today that my calendar how has the following, default, gmail, vz.net. I only use the gmail calendar and Google sync. So first thing I did was your above steps to get rid of the vz.net calendar. But I am at a loss now,

I have gmail and default still left my default is saying all my entries are in there instead of gmail and now I can't google sync any of my entries! How the heck do I get rid of Default....

Thanks budddy
    I don't use Google Sync but I hope you deleted the [CICAL] entries & not the [CMIME] entries if you only deleted the calendars ([CICAL]) maybe do an advanced restore and add the All Calendar database back. I've only used the Device Default (learned the hard way using The Missing Sync on a Mac. Wish I could help you more.

~X

03-25-09 09:51 PM
    I don't use Google Sync but I hope you deleted the [CICAL] entries & not the [CMIME] entries if you only deleted the calendars ([CICAL]) maybe do an advanced restore and add the All Calendar database back. I've only used the Device Default (learned the hard way using The Missing Sync on a Mac. Wish I could help you more.

~X

LOL thanks X Yeah the first thing I did was delete the CICAL entries but that didn't work. I finally got her fixed up and ended up posting the steps I did on my blog for others just in case. Thanks for the reply though I appreciate it
    03-25-09 09:55 PM
    ahhh ok good point... ur lil one is too adorable
    Thanks babe....I guess I will have to see if I have one with sunglasses on LOL
    03-25-09 09:57 PM
    Thanks babe....I guess I will have to see if I have one with sunglasses on LOL
    with them on or off? ive seen 3 pics... all with sunglasses... they are perm attached... that is my story and im sticking to it.

how old is ur lil one anyways?
    03-25-09 09:59 PM
    with them on or off? ive seen 3 pics... all with sunglasses... they are perm attached... that is my story and im sticking to it.

how old is ur lil one anyways?
    oops off is what I meant...

My girl is 2 1/2 and My son is 16
    03-25-09 10:01 PM
    i felt left out.. i have a kid now too
    03-25-09 10:04 PM
    i felt left out.. i have a kid now too
    LOL is that the Nephew? Very cute
    03-25-09 10:04 PM
    LOL is that the Nephew? Very cute
    yea.. old pic but one of my favs
    03-25-09 10:05 PM
    I have an off topic question! Is anyone here using one of the Radios, like Slacker or Nobex Radio Companion? What are the pros and cons and does it eat into your data plan? Thanks!
    Slacker & Nobex are really two different radio types. Slacker is a radio station that you can program (so to speak). Nobex streams actual radio stations which is cool if you've relocated but miss your favorite station. Iheartradio is like Nobex but is run by Clear Channel and has fewer stations. They all use your data plan. Being from SoCal I like Nobex because I get to listen to 106.7 The World Famous KROQ!

Hope that helps.

~X

03-25-09 10:09 PM
    yea.. old pic but one of my favs
    I am glad that is an old pic! You told me earlier that he was playing flight path on your phone. I saw the pic and thought
    Man she has guts. Lol

03-25-09 10:12 PM
    and the default entries dont show on the today screen, right?

yes... your my little birdie
    All I use is the Device Default & they show on the Today themes.

~X

03-25-09 10:13 PM
10,775 ... 336337338339340 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD