Bm,

I'm at the point that I only read this thread. It like watching kids fight in the os threads. I have kids so I don't need to be annoyed any more lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I hear ya polar. So many opinions, so many short fuses.......now that we have had a leak, we won't get another for quite some time.

I have 2 girls, 8 and 4. Enough bickering for me
    03-25-09 06:17 PM
    Bm,

I'm at the point that I only read this thread. It like watching kids fight in the os threads. I have kids so I don't need to be annoyed any more lol.

LMAO I feel the same way
    03-25-09 06:20 PM
    cant remember if i thanked you bm for the captureit. thanks!
    03-25-09 06:58 PM
    cant remember if i thanked you bm for the captureit. thanks!

No problem! glad you like it, I couldn't live without it.
    03-25-09 07:05 PM
    With reguards to LogMaid, WeatherBug, & BBWeather............

I've been using LogMaid for several weeks, I find it keeps my memory stable in the sense that I don't get any low dips.

As for WeatherBug vs. BBWeather.......(keep in mind I Love WB) I downloaded BBWeather today to see if there was a differance. Also keep in mind that I'm still on OS .75............When I booted up with BBW installed I started out at 43MB.......after it settled in........I have been rolling along for hours at 35.76MB! It has not even fluxuated at all! I'm Shock!! It looks like I'll be running with BBW for a few days to see if this continues! My Berry seems to run a bit faster as well.

I know every device runs a little different, and personal preferance does come into play for some people! (Marcus)
    But so far I'm totally stunned by the difference!

Just thought I'd share..............And I'm still loving AppleBerry Glass 1.2.

btw Bryan.......I'm now an offical "follower"! Great Stuff!!
    03-25-09 07:55 PM

I've been using LogMaid for several weeks, I find it keeps my memory stable in the sense that I don't get any low dips.

As for WeatherBug vs. BBWeather.......(keep in mind I Love WB) I downloaded BBWeather today to see if there was a differance. Also keep in mind that I'm still on OS .75............When I booted up with BBW installed I started out at 43MB.......after it settled in........I have been rolling along for hours at 35.76MB! It has not even fluxuated at all! I'm Shock!! It looks like I'll be running with BBW for a few days to see if this continues! My Berry seems to run a bit faster as well.

I know every device runs a little different, and personal preferance does come into play for some people! (Marcus)

Lady I found the exact same thing with bb weather my memory stays very constant, also at least for me when I turn my phone on in the morning the forecast is up in seconds. I have been trying out the u
    pdate set to 30 min for the last couple of days with no ill effects

Thanks for signing up I am now up to three!
    Please feel free to PM any tips or links you would like to see on there and I would be happy to put them up. I drive myself nuts sometimes trying to think what to put on.

And yes Hastings your theme is front and center with a link
    03-25-09 08:02 PM
    marcus needs to get with the game and sign up as a follower!
    03-25-09 08:07 PM
    marcus needs to get with the game and sign up as a follower!
    Yeah what the heck is his problem!

LMAO

03-25-09 08:15 PM

figure i would touch base on Logmaid- if anything it has made it so i dont have to clear my log.

BB Weather- love it. With out the use of GPS, it has helped my battery (no gps) and my phone is snapper. (no crazy memory jumps) I only turn on my gps if i need for VZnav. Night all.
    03-25-09 08:21 PM
    New screen shot with Norbex Radio Companion purple icon (and it also is a great app.) :
    03-25-09 08:34 PM
    New screen shot with Norbex Radio Companion purple icon (and it also is a great app.) :
    dont forget you have a strategy meeting tomorrow
    03-25-09 08:38 PM
    figure i would touch base on Logmaid- if anything it has made it so i dont have to clear my log.

BB Weather- love it. With out the use of GPS, it has helped my battery (no gps) and my phone is snapper. (no crazy memory jumps) I only turn on my gps if i need for VZnav. Night all.
    How can you tell if Logimad is doing its thing?? How do you check the log??
    03-25-09 08:42 PM
    BM, I have signed up as a blog follower..Looking good. Perhaps now I won't lurk as much and help peeps as needed..Upped from .103 to .113 and noticed quickpull schedule lost..fixed with re-schedule. Also had probs with smrtguard and their latest version 1.02..Removed it..Memory staying at 35 fronm start at 43..
    03-25-09 08:44 PM
    How can you tell if Logimad is doing its thing?? How do you check the log??
    Just trust that it does lol

Go to your app screen bring up keyboard and type
    /"/"/

That will bring up the log then scroll all the way down the page and you will see the last time log maid cleared it.
    03-25-09 08:46 PM
    dont forget you have a strategy meeting tomorrow
    love the new avatar!!
    03-25-09 08:48 PM
    BM, I have signed up as a blog follower..Looking good. Perhaps now I won't lurk as much and help peeps as needed..Upped from .103 to .113 and noticed quickpull schedule lost..fixed with re-schedule. Also had probs with smrtguard and their latest version 1.02..Removed it..Memory staying at 35 fronm start at 43..
    That is awesome I appreciate you signing up
    Please feel free to PM on anything you would like me to discuss or add. Trust me I need all the help I can get.

Btw how are you liking .103 compared to .113?
    03-25-09 08:50 PM
    Just trust that it does lol

Go to your app screen bring up keyboard and type
    /"/"/

That will bring up the log then scroll all the way down the page and you will see the last time log maid cleared it.
    thank you very much professor!
    03-25-09 08:50 PM
    thank you very much professor!
    My pleasure as always screeema

Just remember when you go into your event log it is s loooong list before you get to the bottom.
    03-25-09 08:53 PM
    Here is another cool trick

Hold down your escape key and click the top left corner top right top left top right.
    03-25-09 08:57 PM
    To doidaporti : thanks, I have two alarms set. Also, radio icon looks great and app. works great. There are so many internet radios. Opera mini has a nice color icon - but the browser was not storm ready.
    03-25-09 08:59 PM
    That is awesome I appreciate you signing up
    Please feel free to PM on anything you would like me to discuss or add. Trust me I need all the help I can get.

Btw how are you liking .103 compared to .113?
    I was using .103 until last night. Loaded and Giving .113 time to 'settle in'. I personally liked .103..
    The starting memory isn't as high as .113..(36 vs 42) but right now the typing has a slight lag as compared to .103..
    Banding is still an issue. The MMS issue still there, but I rarely use it and when I do, I opt to go into the mms via the menu and then select a photo..Always works that way.
    Camera=Better
    Accelerator=Same
    BTW, I first tried out the .113 w/ .90 radio, and it was horrible..So I went straight .113..I may go back to .103..Sorry for the length of this.
    03-25-09 09:05 PM
    Even with logmaid... My mem is down to 12.. I need to find my leak

03-25-09 09:08 PM
    Here is another cool trick

Hold down your escape key and click the top left corner top right top left top right.
    what did i miss?

03-25-09 09:13 PM
    love the new avatar!!
    thanks... glad you joined us with the avatars... looks good
    03-25-09 09:15 PM
    what did i miss?

LOL Nothing just a cool trick if you didn't know it already.
    03-25-09 09:16 PM
10,775 ... 335336337338339 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD