Hey guys!!
    Does Talklock run in the backgroung???
    03-25-09 03:07 PM
    Put what in there?

I had the link to posting and you on there last night but took it off this morning and put it on my blog. The only thing I changed besides that is the name of my blog....I need more followers LOL
    im going crazy, it was there just a lil while ago
    03-25-09 03:07 PM
    monkey see...monkey do

So you're a Linux person Doidi?
    03-25-09 03:11 PM
    I wondered the same...I think she created an AppleBuntu hybrid
    03-25-09 03:15 PM
    No... He's just cute and the background flows with the theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 03:17 PM
    Wait!!!!!!!!!!! You don't have logmaid??? What kind of Memory OCD person are you. I don't have Memory OCD and I have the program.

**shakes head in disbelief**
    K, isn't logmaid a program that runs in the background and dumps your event log to free up memory? I was using it, but never saw my event log dumped...had to still do it manually in order to free up memory...did I miss something, or is this NOT what the program does?
    03-25-09 03:25 PM
    My pleasure! You will LOVE Slacker until Pandora is ready
    I was using slacker for a while but found that it caused me some problems...on another OS, but I still haven't gone back...I also liked the idea of choosing a band to listen to their songs, but thats not what it did for me...it would choose a few songs of that band to mix in, but chose other bands that MIGHT be close to the band you chose...not what I was really looking for...did I miss something here as well?
    03-25-09 03:28 PM
    Habe version 8 looking to download Glass 1.2

Will donate.
    03-25-09 03:29 PM
    Habe version 8 looking to download Glass 1.2

Will donate.
    Hit donate in the first post and Hastings will email you a link.
    03-25-09 03:30 PM
    i didnt even think of that! the schedule was gone

thanks a mil!
    LOL...I had my Quick Pull scheduled too, and forgot to look at it after my last OS change...it was still scheduled, but for 4:00 in the afternoon - weird, I know - anyway, I was starting to think I was having random reboots...LOL
    Last edited by shamrock61; 03-25-09 at 03:38 PM.
    03-25-09 03:34 PM
    No... He's just cute and the background flows with the theme

LOL...OK, I was thinking you were REALLY a computer geek...I guess you just play one on CB??? LOL
    03-25-09 03:36 PM
    LOL...OK, I was thinking you were REALLY a computer geek...I guess you just play one on CB??? LOL
    I'm a bit of a geek but not to that extent...

I'm such a noob LOL I just found out I am BES lmao

03-25-09 03:39 PM
    I'm a bit of a geek but not to that extent...

I'm such a noob LOL I just found out I am BES lmao

S'OK Doidy...Linux is an aquired taste, and a lot of those that do acquire the taste look down their noses at all the other OS's out there...they HATE Microsoft with a passion, and put up with Apple, but still see those on Apple as inferior and clueless...but someone who CAN be saved and brought into the light...you really dont need THAT...LOL (Sorry if I offended any Linux people out there...I know, I know...Linux is GOD and I will say 5 Hail Linux'es in order to atone )
    03-25-09 03:49 PM
    I've been using Linux for years on both my laptop and my desktop, but I recently switched to XP on both since I could no longer deal with incompatibility issues.

Even a Linux distro like Ubuntu is a PITA, don't believe the hype. They go on and on about how easy it is to use, and for the most part it's true but you'll find yourself typing in command line code just to install a program. =P
    03-25-09 03:52 PM
    I've been using Linux for years on both my laptop and my desktop, but I recently switched to XP on both since I could no longer deal with incompatibility issues.

Even a Linux distro like Ubuntu is a PITA, don't believe the hype. They go on and on about how easy it is to use, and for the most part it's true but you'll find yourself typing in command line code just to install a program. =P
    So true Andrew...I've played with it as well as other OS's but like to do things without having to write code...though I do write code for websites every now and then...
    03-25-09 03:54 PM
    LMAO my cute lil penguin started all this

03-25-09 04:04 PM
    LMAO my cute lil penguin started all this

Yes it DID...but you will have to answer to the Linux priests for using their sacred image without knowledge of what you do
    03-25-09 04:07 PM
    Back in a bit...maybe
    03-25-09 04:07 PM
    It looks great. Can you please post a link to the new version
    03-25-09 04:21 PM
    Love the sig Polar!

So true! always a beta until it is an official.

LMAO

BM I was annoyed with how the leak thread for .113 was worded the other night lol. Mods fixed it later on.. Lol

03-25-09 04:24 PM
    Yes it DID...but you will have to answer to the Linux priests for using their sacred image without knowledge of what you do
    ok fine!
    better now?
    03-25-09 04:24 PM
    It looks great. Can you please post a link to the new version
    appleberry glass is only sent to those who donate, so if you click on the donate button on the first post and donate you will get an email with all the links
    03-25-09 04:25 PM
    K, isn't logmaid a program that runs in the background and dumps your event log to free up memory? I was using it, but never saw my event log dumped...had to still do it manually in order to free up memory...did I miss something, or is this NOT what the program does?
    Yes that is what it does every hour on the hour. If you go into your event log and scroll all the way down to the bottom you will see where it cleared it and hour before. It just blows my mind how much stuff gets logged every hour.

BM I was annoyed with how the leak thread for .113 was worded the other night lol. Mods fixed it later on.. Lol

Polar I felt the same way I didn't notice the mods had changed it but I am glad they did. It just gets so old with every new beta release someone has to say "it's the next official"
    03-25-09 05:11 PM
    Bm,

I'm at the point that I only read this thread. It like watching kids fight in the os threads. I have kids so I don't need to be annoyed any more lol.

03-25-09 06:11 PM
    I was using slacker for a while but found that it caused me some problems...on another OS, but I still haven't gone back...I also liked the idea of choosing a band to listen to their songs, but thats not what it did for me...it would choose a few songs of that band to mix in, but chose other bands that MIGHT be close to the band you chose...not what I was really looking for...did I miss something here as well?
    I hear ya Rock. Slacker was just updated a couple weeks ago. I LOVE it! I don't have any issues with it. It used to buffer itself every few minutes, now its great.
    I wish I could listen to one band as well, but it doesn't do that. Neither does Pandora, which I will be loading the minute it is available. Pandora is far better than Slacker, IMO. That is one of the few things I miss about my Iphone
    03-25-09 06:15 PM
10,775 ... 334335336337338 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD