hahah, thanks lady.. ur a life saver!
    No problem! I'm just shocked you didn't know abou it! You are way more tekky than I am!
    03-25-09 01:35 PM
    come to think of it, i had downloaded it a long time ago but didnt see it in there so i figured it wasnt really there and uninstalled it
    03-25-09 01:37 PM
    Hey Bryan,

It's true, moving the GPS indicator and possibly the Bluetooth indicator would probably fix the problem. The only reason I haven't done it is because the GPS indicator looks best where it is and only really affects the dial pad. (and in my opinion it's a minimal problem!)

Beyond that, it works perfectly fine in .76 which indicates to me that it will hopefully work fine in the next official OS. I unfortunately can't create a theme with awkward changes simply because people are running a beta OS, the majority of users still use the stock .76 and experience no problems. (=

If and when the next official OS is released and the problem is still there, then I will take corrective steps to ensure it's compatibility. I just find that chasing and correcting every beta OS related bug is futile, and sticking to meeting the standards of the official OS will be the best policy in the long run.

[edit]Plus I know it bugs the heck out of Marcus, and I enjoy seeing his OCD kick in. I find it HIGHLY entertaining for some reason. =P[/edit]

That is fine with me Andrew. I know it seems like I remember every post on here but I do forget sometimes and didn't remember if this was brought up before or not. I frankly don't care since it doesn't bother me at all either way but like I said I didn't remember if you knew this or not. But I like I said in my original post I was pretty sure you were on top of it.
    03-25-09 01:40 PM
    [edit]Plus I know it bugs the heck out of Marcus, and I enjoy seeing his OCD kick in. I find it HIGHLY entertaining for some reason. =P[/edit]
    LMAO.. you rock!
    03-25-09 01:43 PM
    Hey Bryan,

It's true, moving the GPS indicator and possibly the Bluetooth indicator would probably fix the problem. The only reason I haven't done it is because the GPS indicator looks best where it is and only really affects the dial pad. (and in my opinion it's a minimal problem!)
    Hastings, you may want to check out Glass by rcdeck. He is able to have the GPS indicator on the 2nd row on the home screen, but on the app screen and phone screens it slides up to the top row and eliminates the gap.
    03-25-09 01:46 PM
    Thanks for the info Marcus, I appreciate it!
    My pleasure! You will LOVE Slacker until Pandora is ready
    03-25-09 02:04 PM
    LMAO.. you rock!
    Lol that was freakin funny

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 02:06 PM
    Hey Bryan,

Beyond that, it works perfectly fine in .76 which indicates to me that it will hopefully work fine in the next official OS. I unfortunately can't create a theme with awkward changes simply because people are running a beta OS, the majority of users still use the stock .76 and experience no problems. (=

If and when the next official OS is released and the problem is still there, then I will take corrective steps to ensure it's compatibility. I just find that chasing and correcting every beta OS related bug is futile, and sticking to meeting the standards of the official OS will be the best policy in the long run.

I heard that Hastings
    I'm all out of sorts because of it
    03-25-09 02:07 PM
    on a sidenote... went to sleep last night... woke up this morning and quickpull didnt do its thing and my memory was at 5

idk whats up with my phone sometimes
    Quick Pull may have broke with the upgrade-(it broke on mine with the upgrade.) Run the program and if you get any error message post em and i will give you the fix.

or you need to reschedule your morning pull because with the os upgrade may have erased your scheduled quick pull.
    Just donated, hoping to get the link for this awesome theme soon.
    Kram- Welcome to the Family.
    03-25-09 02:10 PM
    Wait!!!!!!!!!!! You don't have logmaid??? What kind of Memory OCD person are you. I don't have Memory OCD and I have the program.

**shakes head in disbelief**
    Professor, I don't think logmaid makes much/if any difference on your available memory. And believe me, if it did, I would have it! It deletes every hour, but text (which is all the event log is) doesn't have a major effect on it. You most likely won't notice a difference with it installed or not.
    Just my 2 cents
    03-25-09 02:10 PM
    Quick Pull may have broke with the upgrade-(it broke on mine with the upgrade.) Run the program and if you get any error message post em and i will give you the fix.

or you need to reschedule your morning pull because with the os upgrade may have erased your scheduled quick pull.
    I don't think it broke, Polar, but your right, you need to reschedule the QP when you change OS's. I forgot and had 28 MB yesterday morning
    03-25-09 02:11 PM
    LMAO.. you rock!

Hey, now, where's the love, sister?
    03-25-09 02:13 PM
    lmao... ur a picture dork!

Yep! What's the point of a high res screen (which Verizon brags about constantly on their marketing) when some of the graphics show banding?
    03-25-09 02:14 PM
    Yeah, me too. This theme is great, and it looks like the Glass one is even better!!! Good job!
    03-25-09 02:16 PM

i didnt even think of that! the schedule was gone

thanks a mil!
    03-25-09 02:24 PM
    Professor, I don't think logmaid makes much/if any difference on your available memory. And believe me, if it did, I would have it! It deletes every hour, but text (which is all the event log is) doesn't have a major effect on it. You most likely won't notice a difference with it installed or not.
    Just my 2 cents
    thank you for your 2 cents, ill keep an eye and let everyone know what if there is any difference
    03-25-09 02:25 PM
    thank you for your 2 cents, ill keep an eye and let everyone know what if there is any difference

Check and see. I ran it for a couple months, did some research (in the forums), and it turns out that it doesn't do much at all. Text doesn't take up that much space. See how your device reacts to it
    03-25-09 02:27 PM
    Hey, now, where's the love, sister?
    i sowwie huni, i still luvs ya

Yep! What's the point of a high res screen (which Verizon brags about constantly on their marketing) when some of the graphics show banding?
    i guess, i dont notice that much of a difference honestly but thats just me... i have vision problems
    03-25-09 02:28 PM
    HAHA nice
    03-25-09 02:37 PM
    Just my 2 cents
    I agree completely but it is nice to know (for me at least) anything not needed is off the phone every hour. It may not take up a lot of memory but it bugs the crap out of me
    03-25-09 02:49 PM

Love the sig Polar!

So true! always a beta until it is an official.

LMAO
    03-25-09 02:51 PM
    bry... i just noticed your sig... LMAO, i cant believe you put it on there
    03-25-09 02:56 PM
    bry... i just noticed your sig... LMAO, i cant believe you put it on there
    Put what in there?

I had the link to posting and you on there last night but took it off this morning and put it on my blog. The only thing I changed besides that is the name of my blog....I need more followers LOL
    03-25-09 02:58 PM
10,775 ... 333334335336337 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD