OK X here we go..I DL .113 and noticed today that my calendar how has the following, default, gmail, vz.net. I only use the gmail calendar and Google sync. So first thing I did was your above steps to get rid of the vz.net calendar. But I am at a loss now,

I have gmail and default still left my default is saying all my entries are in there instead of gmail and now I can't google sync any of my entries! How the heck do I get rid of Default....

Thanks budddy
    LMAO.. i had that issue with my last upgrade... went from gmail to default.

so i deleted everything (i dont use the calendar much) and a little birdie told me to get with the times and use google synch
    03-25-09 11:15 AM
    Woo hoo limjelo welcome to the beta dark side.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Thanks! I'm kicking myself, literally, for waiting so long to upgrade from .75. My memory RARELY drops below 30 and the whole phone is much quicker, etc... It's worth it for the camera enhancements alone.
    03-25-09 11:15 AM
    LMAO.. i had that issue with my last upgrade... went from gmail to default.

so i deleted everything (i dont use the calendar much) and a little birdie told me to get with the times and use google synch
    LOL this is driving me nuts It took all my Google entries and made them into default calendar entries.

ps wasn't I the little birdie ???
    03-25-09 11:21 AM
    I have an off topic question! Is anyone here using one of the Radios, like Slacker or Nobex Radio Companion? What are the pros and cons and does it eat into your data plan? Thanks!
    03-25-09 11:23 AM
    LOL this is driving me nuts It took all my Google entries and made them into default calendar entries.

ps wasn't I the little birdie ???
    and the default entries dont show on the today screen, right?

yes... your my little birdie
    03-25-09 11:26 AM
    and the default entries dont show on the today screen, right?

yes... your my little birdie
    Yes that is correct they do not show. hmm I have deleted and re installed sync and I have reset and restored sync. And every time I do this I get the stupid default calendar duplicating my Google entries.
    03-25-09 11:29 AM
    Good Morning all

Are you still running WB? I'm asking because my lil WB icon only shows the temp and sky condion, I don't get "fair" or "light drizzle" like you guys are showing.
    03-25-09 11:31 AM
    Yes that is correct they do not show. hmm I have deleted and re installed sync and I have reset and restored sync. And every time I do this I get the stupid default calendar duplicating my Google entries.
    hmmm... can you remove the calendar entries through DM? i dont even know if thats possible. and then google synch after that?
    03-25-09 11:32 AM
    Are you still running WB? I'm asking because my lil WB icon only shows the temp and sky condion, I don't get "fair" or "light drizzle" like you guys are showing.
    No I gave up on WB I am running BB Weather far better IMO
    no weatherbug for us... we have moved on to BBWeather
    hmmm... can you remove the calendar entries through DM? i dont even know if thats possible. and then google synch after that?
    Yeah I found a couple of threads on this and I am going to have to give it a shot when the wife gets off the pc... I will let you know.
    03-25-09 11:33 AM
    no weatherbug for us... we have moved on to BBWeather
    That's my girl
    03-25-09 11:33 AM
    Hello everyone...taking a quick break to drop in...so far .113 is running great for me....how's it doing for others...Doidy, Marcus, Bryan?

03-25-09 11:44 AM
    Hello everyone...taking a quick break to drop in...so far .113 is running great for me....how's it doing for others...Doidy, Marcus, Bryan?

running great for me too.. the battery life is amazing
    03-25-09 11:47 AM
    No I gave up on WB I am running BB Weather far better IMO
    Cool, thanks. I'll look into BBWeather so I can be cool like you kids!! Anybody have the BB Weather OTA link for me? I'm in a hurry. Thanks
    Last edited by silliybilly; 03-25-09 at 12:01 PM.
    03-25-09 11:54 AM
    Cool, thanks. I'll look into BBWeather so I can be cool like you kids!! Anybody have the BB Weather OTA link for me? I'm in a hurry. Thanks
    look at the ten' previous pages, I don't remember where, but you can find the OTA.
    03-25-09 12:07 PM
    Thanks. I found it. Will give this a shot this afternoon.
    03-25-09 12:12 PM

Beside the calendar issue I am having right now. It is not too shabby speed is good, can't comment on batt life yet.

Here ya go

New BBWeather 0.84 alpha release adds features and functions | BlackBerryNews.com
    03-25-09 12:14 PM
    Thanks. I found it. Will give this a shot this afternoon.
    Try these setting on it when you get it installed seem to work the best for me and gets rid of that stupid TV icon

03-25-09 12:15 PM

Shamrock- i like .113 with appleberry glass and orginal zen theme. Runs a bit slower with the appleberry theme but no big deal here. I do have some random reboot issues, but i have always had em with all of the OS- i think it is a third party app causing my issues.

Overal with running BB weather and .113 has been great on my battery also.

I went with Base font size 9 for full screen weather on BB Weather home screen (The screen after you click on the icon.) Check it out

I am bad. I added this thread to my quick launch for easy one touch access. lol.

Work time. See ya all later.
    Last edited by polar135; 03-25-09 at 12:27 PM.
    03-25-09 12:21 PM
    Try these setting on it when you get it installed seem to work the best for me and gets rid of that stupid TV icon

Thanks for posting this screen shot.....you just helped me out a lot! OMG What a bunch of choices!! lol You're the best Bryan!
    03-25-09 12:28 PM
    Thanks for posting this screen shot.....you just helped me out a lot! OMG What a bunch of choices!! lol You're the best Bryan!
    OMG is Naillady tying BB weather! I am stunned...LOL

My pleasure..
    03-25-09 12:31 PM
    Shamrock- i like .113 with appleberry glass and orginal zen theme. Runs a bit slower with the appleberry theme but no big deal here. I do have some random reboot issues, but i have always had em with all of the OS- i think it is a third party app causing my issues.

Overal with running BB weather and .113 has been great on my battery also.

I went with Base font size 9 for full screen weather on BB Weather home screen (The screen after you click on the icon.) Check it out

I am bad. I added this thread to my quick launch for easy one touch access. lol.

Work time. See ya all later.

Hmm I will check it. And yes you have a problem adding it to quicklaunch LMAO
    03-25-09 12:32 PM
    Andrew

Here is a post from another thread on the dial pad cutoff issue. I didn't know if you were aware of this... Although you usually are on top of these things so you probably already know LOL

the fix is moving the gps indicator up by doing that i need to relocate some of the indicators around. it also depends on the os your running some os and hybrid os have that fix without moving the gps indicator around.
    03-25-09 12:35 PM
    OMG is Naillady tying BB weather! I am stunned...LOL

My pleasure..
    Now why would you be stunned??? LOL It's weather isn't it???
    03-25-09 12:38 PM
10,775 ... 331332333334335 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD