I have the one I could download but Im interested in the new version. ANyone know how I can get it?
    03-25-09 01:17 AM
    Finally got it to work.

Another problem though. With .113, once you make an appointment, you can't change which email account its linked to and no option exists to make it a local one for the phone. All previous entries stored on phone were "Device Default", but if I want to make a new entry, no such option exists. Any ideas?
    03-25-09 01:23 AM
    Finally got it to work.

Another problem though. With .113, once you make an appointment, you can't change which email account its linked to and no option exists to make it a local one for the phone. All previous entries stored on phone were "Device Default", but if I want to make a new entry, no such option exists. Any ideas?
    Go into Options/Advanced Options/Service Book & delete all the [CICAL] entries and this will leave you with the "Device Default" calendar.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-09 01:45 AM
    It seems as though this (.113) is a leak of .113 for the 9530 with English only (reason for the smaller file size).

~X

Oh, and I might add that the vendor.xml file was blank as with other leaks.

~X

03-25-09 01:57 AM
    if you set your font size to 9, you will increase the 'Current conditions' summary to fill screen. It took me awhile to go back and forth with the HS icon/rollover to figure out what worked best. if you change the rollover to temp i believe it shows the temp in the moon and cond/temp shows the blue box. but that box can go away by touching the wb. i finally settled for the same as you did. its the best.

Does anyone know what is the diff between auto and bis on the connectontype? and what happens if you enable the storm buttons?
    03-25-09 02:38 AM
    K...I wonder how many pages i'll have to dig thru toNIGHT to cath up...LOL.

Off to work, have a good day everyone...time to test drive the .113 model...
    03-25-09 04:21 AM
    No, not at all. With the many betas I've run in the past where forwarding an MMS didn't work I noticed that if you scroll down the menu a few lines there is a "Send as MMS" option. If you use this then you don't have to mess with the OS or have knowledge of CrackUtils (which is great & simple if you know what you're doing, if you don't you can surely mess things up).

~X

Just tried it... Send as mms... Choose recipient and it takes me back to the orig mms. Thanks for the tip though.

03-25-09 06:33 AM
    These themes look great. Have the original. How do I get the 1.2 version?

Just go to the first page of this thread and follow the instructions. All you have to do is donate, doesn't matter how much, and Hastings will send you a link.
    03-25-09 07:44 AM
    Wakey, Wakey, AppleBerry peeps! Bumping this thread to the top!
    03-25-09 09:05 AM
    i HAVE to donate to get appleberry glass? if not where can i find the link?
    03-25-09 09:45 AM
    the glass version link is sent to those who donate
    03-25-09 09:46 AM
    Glass Yes. the rest no. Glass is the best imo.

FREE VERSION OF APPLEBERRY BELOW
    Update: February 21st, 2009
    AppleBerry 0.8.8 Released!

---------------

The big news is that AppleBerry is now available in 4 flavours!

- AppleBerry 4 (4 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 4 NT (4 icons, no Today section)
    - AppleBerry 8 (8 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 8 NT (8 icons, no Today section)

All themes have been bumped from 0.8.5 to 0.8.8 which is now the latest and greatest. I've made things leaner and meaner so hopefully it will be the fastest version yet.

Changes:

- Fixed "techno" font that was above the Browser, Task list, etc.
    - Increased menu font size. (Highly requested)
    - New signal strength bar.
    - New Voicemail icon.
    - Adjusted PictureID location during Active Call.
    - Minor font adjustments throughout, should be clearer to see dates and times.
    - On AppleBerry 8, moved from 9 appointment view to 8. This allowed for a bigger "touch area" to get to your App menu easier.
    - Other minor adjustments.

If you're interested, click on any of the links below to begin installation. It's worth noting that you don't have to uninstall your existing version of AppleBerry this time if you're not changing to 4/8 NT versions. All of your icons will keep their existing position after update if you're updating to the same version as before.

AppleBerry4

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry4.jad

AppleBerry 4 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry4NT.jad

AppleBerry 8

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad

AppleBerry 8 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry8NT.jad
    03-25-09 09:49 AM
    is it ever going to be free? i was just on my best themes list and someone said it is free tahts why i was just making sure
    03-25-09 09:49 AM
    Morning all- ERRR at random reboots. Its not the theme, as i get them on the normal Zen Theme. (Switched from Glass today to see if happened on Zen and it did. ) Need to start looking at my third party apps to see what one is doing the damage.

Has to be 3rd party app. as i have gotten the reboots on every official or beta os i ran.

Maybe something to do with downloading docs for work. had one today when i went to down a word document to review and then i pushed a second button and started to download 2 docs at the same time. annoying!
    03-25-09 09:53 AM
    is it ever going to be free? i was just on my best themes list and someone said it is free tahts why i was just making sure
    Not sure about glass but i listed 4 free themes by hastings that will treat you good if u dont want to donate.
    03-25-09 09:54 AM
    Morning all- ERRR at random reboots. Its not the theme, as i get them on the normal Zen Theme. (Switched from Glass today to see if happened on Zen and it did. ) Need to start looking at my third party apps to see what one is doing the damage.

Has to be 3rd party app. as i have gotten the reboots on every official or beta os i ran.

Maybe something to do with downloading docs for work. had one today when i went to down a word document to review and then i pushed a second button and started to download 2 docs at the same time. annoying!
    bummer, sorry your having issues... hope you can figure out whats making it go bonkers
    03-25-09 09:55 AM
    bummer, sorry your having issues... hope you can figure out whats making it go bonkers
    I will dont worry. lol. happy that i can switch back to glass now. hate the look of Zen.

Is happy when i look like this-

Last edited by polar135; 03-25-09 at 10:13 AM.
    03-25-09 09:56 AM
    Loving my first Beta .113 and it's working great with Glass.
    Last edited by limjelo; 03-25-09 at 11:05 AM.
    03-25-09 10:34 AM
    I will dont worry. lol. happy that i can switch back to glass now. hate the look of Zen.

Is happy when i look like this-

looking good polar... sucks that its raining though LMAO
    03-25-09 10:36 AM
    Good Morning all

03-25-09 10:45 AM
    monkey see...monkey do

03-25-09 10:55 AM
    Go into Options/Advanced Options/Service Book & delete all the [CICAL] entries and this will leave you with the "Device Default" calendar.

~X

OK X here we go..I DL .113 and noticed today that my calendar how has the following, default, gmail, vz.net. I only use the gmail calendar and Google sync. So first thing I did was your above steps to get rid of the vz.net calendar. But I am at a loss now,

I have gmail and default still left my default is saying all my entries are in there instead of gmail and now I can't google sync any of my entries! How the heck do I get rid of Default....

Thanks budddy
    03-25-09 11:05 AM
    Why not...

03-25-09 11:07 AM
    Loving my first Beta .113 and it's working great with Glass.
    Woo hoo limjelo welcome to the beta dark side.

03-25-09 11:08 AM
    my Hybrid .114 is working great right now. Way better than .75!
    03-25-09 11:14 AM
10,775 ... 330331332333334 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD