Posting And You... | Flash

LMAO
    Posting and you.........LMAO too!!!
    03-24-09 08:00 PM
    bry..

you should put this on your sig too...

Posting And You... | Flash

LMAO
    LMAO I would so put that in my sig if I had anymore room on it..LOL Crackberry cut me off..Maybe I will post it on my blog...what do you think?

Ah...OK. Well, I have really never had any color issues - watch, NOW I will LOL - and I can always drop .86 in to take care of the MMS...gonna try it like this first...thanks Doidy
    Rock just got up and running...Yeah color issues are the same that I had with .114, but man it is blazing fast for me. Lock/unlock super instant and the switch to portrait/landscape instant...Liking what I see so far...
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-24-09 at 08:17 PM.
    03-24-09 08:14 PM
    LOL never mind it let me put it on there.. what do you think babe
    03-24-09 08:16 PM
    Helena I was showing my 16 year old your posting video and he showed me this one...LMAO

Sorry to anyone that has one of these....

03-24-09 08:24 PM
    That's awesome...should be prerequisite for membership
    LOL I knew the Antagonist would like that one right away...LOL
    03-24-09 08:25 PM
    shammy...

i might install weatherbug and test the battery life tomorrow to see if there is a difference and then we will have our answer!

I can't believe you gave up on BB weather... I am really liking this app...

What did you think of the flight game I posted???
    03-24-09 08:27 PM
    yoshi,

did you do a batterypull after you installed the theme? what os are you running?
    I've done many battery pulls. No luck. Noticed this problem with all versions of appleberry glass. Running bbcrackman v2. Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 08:36 PM
    Still have bbweather for now... My 3 year old nephew loves flightplan... Can't get my phone away from him... Ill check the vid and ur sig when I'm on the pc... I can't believe u really put it on there... Stole it from someone elses sig

03-24-09 08:38 PM
    this might be related to you being on .75 as most of us on this thread are not on .75 and are not having these issues.

did you do a battery pull?
    Hey...Yes I have done multiple battery pulls. Do you think maybe i should delete the theme and then re-install it?? I have been hitting replace on every upgrade and I have never had these problems...I don't want to use a leaked OS...I am waiting on the Official, however long that may take...Trust me I want to upgrade to a leaked version..But if i wait i will like my storm even more then i do now!!

thanks
    03-24-09 08:42 PM
    Between flightplan... Stormsketch... Easy button and snapplecap... My nephew had my phone for an hour... Then we had to watch spongebob vids.. LMAO.. but I figured out how to get him to stay still for once

03-24-09 08:42 PM
    Memory update- running .113 since 10am. Range 41mb high. Low 24. Liking .113 with mix in of bb weather. Also note that memory has gained back today. One point checked @ 25 mb next check up to 32.

03-24-09 08:43 PM
    Between flightplan... Stormsketch... Easy button and snapplecap... My nephew had my phone for an hour... Then we had to watch spongebob vids.. LMAO.. but I figured out how to get him to stay still for once

Lol flight plan is killing me way too addictive

I am turning into a huge bb weather fan loving it.
    03-24-09 08:44 PM
    Hey...Yes I have done multiple battery pulls. Do you think maybe i should delete the theme and then re-install it?? I have been hitting replace on every upgrade and I have never had these problems...I don't want to use a leaked OS...I am waiting on the Official, however long that may take...Trust me I want to upgrade to a leaked version..But if i wait i will like my storm even more then i do now!!

thanks
    What was your problem? I have been trying the new beta and missed it.
    03-24-09 08:46 PM
    Memory update- running .113 since 10am. Range 41mb high. Low 24. Liking .113 with mix in of bb weather. Also note that memory has gained back today. One point checked @ 25 mb next check up to 32.

I am digging .113 as well Polar and of course bb weather. Excited to see what comes of this os the longer I run it and let it settle in.
    03-24-09 08:48 PM
    My batt is finally red after my nephew played with my phone for an hour straight... Not bad.. 12 hours after full charge and heavy use

Bry... Thanks for taking over... Not on pc and don't remember their issues. Your the man!

03-24-09 08:49 PM
    How many themes do you have on your storm? Have you performed a batt pull and it still does it?

As for landscape background look a couple of posts above yours.

Andrew didn't you say that changing the back ground pic in landscape would add file size as well?

This is the only theme I have on my phone, besides the one that came with the phone (Zen). I have done numerous battery pulls.

As for changing the picture in landscape; I was talking about if it was possible yet for us to change it ourselves. I thought hastings had said that once the new Plasmic came out that we would be able to customize some of things on our phone by ourselves. Like putting a picture as our background in landscape too. Maybe he said the new OS and not plasmic...I dont really remember what it was..

Thanks tho..
    03-24-09 08:51 PM
    I've done many battery pulls. No luck. Noticed this problem with all versions of appleberry glass. Running bbcrackman v2. Thanks

I'm sorry... What was your issue again? Not on PC to backtrack.

03-24-09 08:51 PM
    My batt is finally red after my nephew played with my phone for an hour straight... Not bad.. 12 hours after full charge and heavy use

Bry... Thanks for taking over... Not on pc and don't remember their issues. Your the man!

Lol me neither using opera right now.
    03-24-09 08:52 PM
    On mine I can see a difference between email and SMS/MMS alerts...one is the true shape of a letter (email) and one is more of a slanted letter (SMS/MMS)...hard to explain without a visual, I know, but look and see if there isn't a subtle difference...and I also will have both showing separately when I have an email AND a text msg...though I do recall that it DOES show SMS/MMS in the email icon as well...for example it will show 1 Msg in SMS, and 4 Msg in Email if there are 3 Emails and 1 Text...hope that helps
    Haha..yes I have just noticed this...thanks...however it is so hard to tell the difference...if the email icon would be green or a different color it would help a lot! anyone else agree??

Thanks!
    03-24-09 08:54 PM
    Lol me neither using opera right now.
    Oh.. Ur a sneaky one for not using wap

03-24-09 08:54 PM
    What was your problem? I have been trying the new beta and missed it.
    If you go to page 550 you will see all my problems...

thanks for the help!!
    03-24-09 08:56 PM
    Haha..yes I have just noticed this...thanks...however it is so hard to tell the difference...if the email icon would be green or a different color it would help a lot! anyone else agree??

Thanks!
    Not really no I don't have any issues telling the difference plus I have different ringtones and vibrate patterns set for email and sms, so I really don't even have to look.
    03-24-09 08:56 PM
10,775 ... 327328329330331 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD