Hastings,

I failed to mention that its only slow when switching from landscape to portrait on the home screen, when in an app or on the internet it is really fast. The messages problem is really annoying, and I dont want to use a beta OS. I am waiting for the official OS release. I dont understand why this happening now since I have never had these issues before with earlier versions of appleberry. I have used every version and this is the only one that is giving me these problems.

I'm glad you can probably fix the picture Id thing. And the Zen during the call in landscape isnt a big deal.

Is there away to change the background picture in landscape mode yet?

Thanks a ton Hastings
    How many themes do you have on your storm? Have you performed a batt pull and it still does it?

As for landscape background look a couple of posts above yours.

Andrew didn't you say that changing the back ground pic in landscape would add file size as well?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by bmtenney; 03-24-09 at 05:49 PM.
    03-24-09 05:40 PM
    your welcome, glad i could help
    Your a damn fine helper Blondie

03-24-09 05:42 PM
    Hastings,

Can you make new email messages and sms/mms alerts on the home screen a different icon?? that way we can see that its either an email or a sms/mms message before we even look at our email/sms/mms icons. I am talking about the new message indicator on the very top of the home screen. as of right now it looks the same and has the same color...maybe make email messages green or something?

Don't know if this has been asked but i figured im not the only one thinking this.

Just tryin to help..
    On mine I can see a difference between email and SMS/MMS alerts...one is the true shape of a letter (email) and one is more of a slanted letter (SMS/MMS)...hard to explain without a visual, I know, but look and see if there isn't a subtle difference...and I also will have both showing separately when I have an email AND a text msg...though I do recall that it DOES show SMS/MMS in the email icon as well...for example it will show 1 Msg in SMS, and 4 Msg in Email if there are 3 Emails and 1 Text...hope that helps
    03-24-09 05:47 PM
    Your a damn fine helper Blondie

LMAO... i learned from the best
    03-24-09 05:49 PM
    Damn you ppl can make a thread unbeLIEVably hard to read if more than a couple hours are missed...I'm not even gonna TRY to catch up...if there's any new info that I have missed over yesterday and today maybe Andrew (if he has time - yeah Right!!! LOL) Bryan, Marcus, or Doidy can get me up to speed? Did I miss any good puns/jokes/slams/fun???
    03-24-09 05:50 PM
    9 and a half hours since full charge and still at 53 percent battery yayy

03-24-09 06:19 PM
    LMAO... i learned from the best

You sweet talker

Damn you ppl can make a thread unbeLIEVably hard to read if more than a couple hours are missed...I'm not even gonna TRY to catch up...if there's any new info that I have missed over yesterday and today maybe Andrew (if he has time - yeah Right!!! LOL) Bryan, Marcus, or Doidy can get me up to speed? Did I miss any good puns/jokes/slams/fun???
    I have been gone most of the day to Rock! So I am of no use to ya..

So is this with the new battery or the .113 OS?

I actually might try it now that it is up on the front page LOL
    03-24-09 06:23 PM
    You sweet talker

I have been gone most of the day to Rock! So I am of no use to ya..

So is this with the new battery or the .113 OS?

I actually might try it now that it is up on the front page LOL
    S'OK Bryan...maybe someone who has spent some time here today (Doidy?) So I missed the new release...anyone that has run Marcus' OS and this one have any thoughts about which one worked better for them? Just curious cause I am board and may install the .113 if it isnt TOO glitchy
    03-24-09 06:30 PM
    S'OK Bryan...maybe someone who has spent some time here today (Doidy?) So I missed the new release...anyone that has run Marcus' OS and this one have any thoughts about which one worked better for them? Just curious cause I am board and may install the .113 if it isnt TOO glitchy
    Rock I am downloading .113 now my wife has a 2 hour break do I will let you know his it goes.

03-24-09 06:37 PM
    does any one have a desktop link for this
    03-24-09 06:39 PM
    Rock I am downloading .113 now my wife has a 2 hour break do I will let you know his it goes.

Yeah, I just dl'ed it...gonna try too Bryan...hope to compare w ppl...is it true that there are still MMS issues with this one?
    03-24-09 06:39 PM
    does any one have a desktop link for this
    For what...the AppleBerry theme? No Desktop DL...you have to DL with your Storm...strictly OTA

In case you meant the .113 link, look in this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/st...d-here-189149/
    03-24-09 06:40 PM

The real question is if it is .113 or not using weather bug?

03-24-09 06:42 PM
    shammy...

you didnt miss much... todays convos were about .113/battery life/memory/extended batteried/weatherbug vs bbweather

bryan...

battery life is running .113 but without weatherbug and with bbweather... so idk if its the .113 or the lack of weatherbug

polar...

i might install weatherbug and test the battery life tomorrow to see if there is a difference and then we will have our answer!
    03-24-09 06:46 PM
    shammy...

i was on the marcus and am now on .113....

ive noticed the color sucks and my mms is busted... but overall it seems to move a lil quicker and the battery life might be a lil better, but i dont know if thats associated with uninstalling weatherbug
    03-24-09 06:48 PM
    shammy...

you didnt miss much... todays convos were about .113/battery life/memory/extended batteried/weatherbug vs bbweather

bryan...

battery life is running .113 but without weatherbug and with bbweather... so idk if its the .113 or the lack of weatherbug

polar...

i might install weatherbug and test the battery life tomorrow to see if there is a difference and then we will have our answer!
    Thanks Doidy...getting ready to install, and I have been using BBWeather since yesterday...works for me
    03-24-09 06:48 PM
    oh and shammy.. there was some talk about that battery you were asking about and the one person was having issues with the hinges on the door of the phone... you might wanna go back and read that or wait til marcus get his
    03-24-09 06:50 PM
    oh and shammy.. there was some talk about that battery you were asking about and the one person was having issues with the hinges on the door of the phone... you might wanna go back and read that or wait til marcus get his
    K Doidy..think I'll wait for someone I trust to help me make a decision Installing .113 now...it working for you?
    03-24-09 06:53 PM
    K Doidy..think I'll wait for someone I trust to help me make a decision Installing .113 now...it working for you?
    it is... only downfalls as of right now are the color and mms... but the mms seems to be an easy fix... just too lazy and dont really use it enough to tinker right now
    03-24-09 06:55 PM
    shammy...

i was on the marcus and am now on .113....

ive noticed the color sucks and my mms is busted... but overall it seems to move a lil quicker and the battery life might be a lil better, but i dont know if thats associated with uninstalling weatherbug
    Ah...OK. Well, I have really never had any color issues - watch, NOW I will LOL - and I can always drop .86 in to take care of the MMS...gonna try it like this first...thanks Doidy
    03-24-09 06:55 PM
    it is... only downfalls as of right now are the color and mms... but the mms seems to be an easy fix... just too lazy and dont really use it enough to tinker right now
    Yeah, I know what you mean about the MMS...I dont use it that much either
    03-24-09 06:56 PM
    Ah...OK. Well, I have really never had any color issues - watch, NOW I will LOL - and I can always drop .86 in to take care of the MMS...gonna try it like this first...thanks Doidy
    your welcome shammy
    03-24-09 06:56 PM
    your welcome shammy
    So what's Marcus running...or do you know Doidy?
    03-24-09 06:58 PM
    So what's Marcus running...or do you know Doidy?
    he is running .113 with his beloved .90 radio code
    03-24-09 07:04 PM
    bry..

you should put this on your sig too...

Posting And You... | Flash

LMAO
    03-24-09 07:18 PM
10,775 ... 326327328329330 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD