is the Email and SMS and calendar all auto show on the Today Screen? the only way it shows up on mine is if i touch the icon it apears on the today.

How i get calls and miss calls in my message?
    03-24-09 01:52 PM
    is the Email and SMS and calendar all auto show on the Today Screen? the only way it shows up on mine is if i touch the icon it apears on the today.

How i get calls and miss calls in my message?
    this theme has a "hidden" today so it will only show when you touch the icon.

green button>bb button>options>call logging>all calls

03-24-09 01:57 PM
    5 and a half hours after a full charge and i am still at 68%

is it the .113 or lack of wb? i wonder!
    03-24-09 02:14 PM
    5 and a half hours after a full charge and i am still at 68%

is it the .113 or lack of wb? i wonder!
    either way, you got to love that. I kinda like .113. only one random reboot. lol
    03-24-09 02:22 PM
    either way, you got to love that. I kinda like .113. only one random reboot. lol
    i am loving it actually

no reboots yet...no freezes... no nothing

my only issue (not really an issue, just OCD) is that my memory keeps going into the teens
    03-24-09 02:26 PM
    Errr. doidaporti u made me look at my memory. -im holding steady at 29.64 mb right now. woo hooo
    Last edited by polar135; 03-24-09 at 02:46 PM.
    03-24-09 02:30 PM
    How come the background for me in landscape is the non glass blue background ? I want it to be the purple glass background like it is in portrait

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 02:50 PM
    What link is used for this "free" download" glass version.
    03-24-09 03:03 PM
    How come the background for me in landscape is the non glass blue background ? I want it to be the purple glass background like it is in portrait

the blue background is the landscape background for the theme, this cant be changed by us as it is written into the theme.
    03-24-09 03:05 PM
    What link is used for this "free" download" glass version.
    the "free" version links are on the first page, appleberry glass links are only sent to those who donate
    03-24-09 03:06 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with Weatherbug/today 1.2???? I am running .75 still and 1.2 seems much much slower then 1.1....

Hastings,

Bugs I have found:

Switching from landscape to portrait is really SLOW, but switching from portrait to landscape is not as bad. When sending emails, sms, and mms it gets stuck on the screen and it doesn't go to the list of messages right away...it like freezes and takes several seconds. Also for when you are on the phone with someone that you have a caller picture id; in portrait, the picture in the left hand side cuts off my phone number--the picture is too high up. In landscape it goes back to zen theme.

These are the problems I have found so far.
    03-24-09 03:10 PM
    the blue background is the landscape background for the theme, this cant be changed by us as it is written into the theme.
    That's a real bummer. I like having the consistency. Anyone have a pic of the blue background that's not pixilated likthe one in the original post

03-24-09 03:23 PM
    Or could hastings make a them with the purple bafkground throughout?

03-24-09 03:29 PM
    That's a real bummer. I like having the consistency. Anyone have a pic of the blue background that's not pixilated likthe one in the original post

i have the one i saved from the orig post, looks fine to me
    03-24-09 03:36 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with Weatherbug/today 1.2???? I am running .75 still and 1.2 seems much much slower then 1.1....

Hastings,

Bugs I have found:

Switching from landscape to portrait is really SLOW, but switching from portrait to landscape is not as bad. When sending emails, sms, and mms it gets stuck on the screen and it doesn't go to the list of messages right away...it like freezes and takes several seconds. Also for when you are on the phone with someone that you have a caller picture id; in portrait, the picture in the left hand side cuts off my phone number--the picture is too high up. In landscape it goes back to zen theme.

this might be related to you being on .75 as most of us on this thread are not on .75 and are not having these issues.

did you do a battery pull?
    03-24-09 03:37 PM
    i have the one i saved from the orig post, looks fine to me
    Its very pixilated compared to the application and landscape wallpapers

03-24-09 03:40 PM

Hastings,

Bugs I have found:

Hey there,

Definitely any accelerometer issues you have are probably moreso related to your device than AppleBerry. I'm running .113 and it's very fast either direction. I think it's the same story for the lag when sending a message, once again mine is very fast. You should try and clear up as much memory as possible, and also maybe change your OS.

Now for the caller picture ID, I'll definitely look into that. I believe that is something I can fix. The landscape issue in Zen is something that I cannot change unfortunately, there's literally no option to change the landscape style on the theme when you're both receiving a call and on an active call. )=

Thanks for the input, it definitely helps.

Cheers
    03-24-09 03:40 PM

Based on informal research conducted earlier on in the development stages, most people didn't like the purple background. I guess it wasn't "manly" enough. Since the user can't change it, I left it as the default blue which is neutral enough not to bother anybody.

I wouldn't mind the purple background either, but I didn't want to add it in and have half the community hollering for me to change it back. =P

As for the wallpaper, I recommend saving it to your computer and emailing yourself the image as an attachment. This fixes any distortion issues.

Thanks for the input,

Cheers
    03-24-09 03:43 PM
    Based on informal research conducted earlier on in the development stages, most people didn't like the purple background. I guess it wasn't "manly" enough. Since the user can't change it, I left it as the default blue which is neutral enough not to bother anybody.

I wouldn't mind the purple background either, but I didn't want to add it in and have half the community hollering for me to change it back. =P

As for the wallpaper, I recommend saving it to your computer and emailing yourself the image as an attachment. This fixes any distortion issues.

Thanks for the input,

Cheers
    Ah ok. Yeah I can see where some people would not like that. But you should make a separate version if you like it as much as I (and im sure, others) do!
    03-24-09 03:50 PM
    Hey there,

Definitely any accelerometer issues you have are probably moreso related to your device than AppleBerry. I'm running .113 and it's very fast either direction. I think it's the same story for the lag when sending a message, once again mine is very fast. You should try and clear up as much memory as possible, and also maybe change your OS.

Now for the caller picture ID, I'll definitely look into that. I believe that is something I can fix. The landscape issue in Zen is something that I cannot change unfortunately, there's literally no option to change the landscape style on the theme when you're both receiving a call and on an active call. )=

Thanks for the input, it definitely helps.

Cheers
    Hastings,

I failed to mention that its only slow when switching from landscape to portrait on the home screen, when in an app or on the internet it is really fast. The messages problem is really annoying, and I dont want to use a beta OS. I am waiting for the official OS release. I dont understand why this happening now since I have never had these issues before with earlier versions of appleberry. I have used every version and this is the only one that is giving me these problems.

I'm glad you can probably fix the picture Id thing. And the Zen during the call in landscape isnt a big deal.

Is there away to change the background picture in landscape mode yet?

Thanks a ton Hastings
    03-24-09 03:58 PM
    Hastings,

Can you make new email messages and sms/mms alerts on the home screen a different icon?? that way we can see that its either an email or a sms/mms message before we even look at our email/sms/mms icons. I am talking about the new message indicator on the very top of the home screen. as of right now it looks the same and has the same color...maybe make email messages green or something?

Don't know if this has been asked but i figured im not the only one thinking this.

Just tryin to help..
    03-24-09 04:15 PM
    the "free" version links are on the first page, appleberry glass links are only sent to those who donate
    Which link is for the one without donating...
    03-24-09 04:52 PM
    Which link is for the one without donating...
    ---------------------------------------

FREE VERSION OF APPLEBERRY BELOW
    Update: February 21st, 2009
    AppleBerry 0.8.8 Released!

---------------

The big news is that AppleBerry is now available in 4 flavours!

- AppleBerry 4 (4 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 4 NT (4 icons, no Today section)
    - AppleBerry 8 (8 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 8 NT (8 icons, no Today section)

All themes have been bumped from 0.8.5 to 0.8.8 which is now the latest and greatest. I've made things leaner and meaner so hopefully it will be the fastest version yet.

Changes:

- Fixed "techno" font that was above the Browser, Task list, etc.
    - Increased menu font size. (Highly requested)
    - New signal strength bar.
    - New Voicemail icon.
    - Adjusted PictureID location during Active Call.
    - Minor font adjustments throughout, should be clearer to see dates and times.
    - On AppleBerry 8, moved from 9 appointment view to 8. This allowed for a bigger "touch area" to get to your App menu easier.
    - Other minor adjustments.

If you're interested, click on any of the links below to begin installation. It's worth noting that you don't have to uninstall your existing version of AppleBerry this time if you're not changing to 4/8 NT versions. All of your icons will keep their existing position after update if you're updating to the same version as before.

AppleBerry4

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry4.jad

AppleBerry 4 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry4NT.jad

AppleBerry 8

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad

AppleBerry 8 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry8NT.jad

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    03-24-09 04:56 PM
    Thanks very much.
    03-24-09 05:24 PM
    Thanks very much.
    your welcome, glad i could help
    03-24-09 05:38 PM
10,775 ... 325326327328329 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD