Did you try disabling compatability mode?
    +1- Should fix it.
    03-24-09 12:01 PM
    quick question... with BBWeather (verision 0.84) when you go into options half the screen is taken up with the keyboard. Fine if you are entering a new location but not needed for anything else. There is no Hide Keyboard option. Has anyone been able to get around this?

When you go to daily forecast it would be nice to see more than 1/2 a screen at once.

Cheers

if you swipe your finger from the top of the keyboard down, it should hide it
    03-24-09 12:01 PM
    Did you try disabling compatability mode?
    Options->advanced->apps->highlight BBWeather->BBkey->click disable compatability mode
    Hope this helps Colin
    that worked, thanks. Swiping did not work but thanks for that suggestion as well.

Cheers
    03-24-09 12:04 PM
    if you swipe your finger from the top of the keyboard down, it should hide it
    Not when compatability mode is enabled, Blondie
    That means BB Weather was made for a device other than the Storm.
    03-24-09 12:04 PM
    Not when compatability mode is enabled, Blondie
    That means BB Weather was made for a device other than the Storm.
    oh... i didnt have to change the compatability

sowwie

i learn something new everyday i guess
    03-24-09 12:06 PM
    oh... i didnt have to change the compatability

sowwie

i learn something new everyday i guess
    LOL! Are you using BBWeather?
    03-24-09 12:08 PM
    LOL! Are you using BBWeather?
    obviously, per my previous post

my memory is still fluctuating like there is no tomorrow so i might go back to weatherbug... i like the fact that they have more detail in the 5 day forecast portion
    03-24-09 12:10 PM
    i must say.. my battery life seems to be doing better... its been off the charger for 3 hours and i have been using it nonstop and im at 84%
    03-24-09 12:14 PM
    i must say.. my battery life seems to be doing better... its been off the charger for 3 hours and i have been using it nonstop and im at 84%
    see for me that is huge! I rather have battery life then pretty.
    03-24-09 12:17 PM
    see for me that is huge! I rather have battery life then pretty.

Extended battery, baby! I've got mine coming as we speak
    I'd rather have pretty than ANYTHING. That's why I have a car charger as well
    These batteries were NOT made for this kind of smartphone.......

BTW, Polar, that is one cute kid!!!
    03-24-09 12:20 PM
    Very, very nice theme
    03-24-09 12:21 PM
    Just beware fo those door hinges, trust me. this is my second door actually. I ahve the o2600 MH battery extended
    03-24-09 12:23 PM
    Just beware fo those door hinges, trust me. this is my second door actually. I ahve the o2600 MH battery extended
    Classa, I spoke to them last week and they said they had "rebuilt" the door clips. When did you get your second door? The battery itself has to be pretty damn heavy.
    03-24-09 12:27 PM
    What good is a pretty phone with no batt life? I shoudnt have to worry about the batt not getting through the workday after a full overnight charge

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-09 12:31 PM
    Extended battery, baby! I've got mine coming as we speak
    I'd rather have pretty than ANYTHING. That's why I have a car charger as well
    These batteries were NOT made for this kind of smartphone.......

BTW, Polar, that is one cute kid!!!
    Thanks Marcus-

I roll with a 1600mah battery- helped increase by 20% so that works for me to make it the entire day with out have to plug in. as you i have car charger. i normally only use if i am us NZ Nav. I am a bit unsure about the whole door thing. It just says break me. lol.
    03-24-09 12:34 PM
    What good is a pretty phone with no batt life? I shoudnt have to worry about the batt not getting through the workday after a full overnight charge

I always keep a charger with me Just in case......
    I charge every night. I don't think I've ever had to charge in the middle of the day unless I didn't charge it the night before.........
    The batteries stink on these phones, but it sounds like yours is worse than most
    03-24-09 12:35 PM

agree 100%. I need to make it threw my entire day with heavy use with having to charge. Before the extend battery, i had a day that i ran out of battery, and then blew out the fuse in a rental car so i could not charge my phone or my lap top. it was a very bad day.

I always keep a charger with me Just in case......
    I charge every night. I don't think I've ever had to charge in the middle of the day unless I didn't charge it the night before.........
    The batteries stink on these phones, but it sounds like yours is worse than most
    I also charge everything night. Dont carry the wall charge since i have a laptop with 99% of the time during work days.
    03-24-09 12:36 PM
    Thanks Marcus-

I roll with a 1600mah battery- helped increase by 20% so that works for me to make it the entire day with out have to plug in. as you i have car charger. i normally only use if i am us NZ Nav. I am a bit unsure about the whole door thing. It just says break me. lol.
    That's what I was think, as well. I spoke with Seidio. They had to rebuild the door because it was ugly/brittle. I'll let you know when I get it.
    The bulk will also help me while typing in landscape. It costs enough, it better be pretty stout
    03-24-09 12:37 PM
    That's what I was think, as well. I spoke with Seidio. They had to rebuild the door because it was ugly/brittle. I'll let you know when I get it.
    The bulk will also help me while typing in landscape. It costs enough, it better be pretty stout
    I have had both the original blocky door, and the current one. Both of the hinges on both came off. Maybe by mistake, maybe by chance.
    03-24-09 12:50 PM
    I have a car charger too but when I sit at my desk for 8 to 11 hours a day... It does me no good... I shouldn't have to carry around a charger or usb cord in my purse as I am forced to.

03-24-09 01:00 PM
    Thanks Marcus-

I had that same battery from Seidio and it quit working. Wouldn't charge, so they are replacing it with the 2600 maH w/ door. It better work
    03-24-09 01:20 PM
    I have had both the original blocky door, and the current one. Both of the hinges on both came off. Maybe by mistake, maybe by chance.
    Good to know. Thanks Classa. You would think that the added weight of the battery would warrant a beefier door. That's just me
    03-24-09 01:21 PM
    I have a car charger too but when I sit at my desk for 8 to 11 hours a day... It does me no good... I shouldn't have to carry around a charger or usb cord in my purse as I am forced to.

No kidding, these are crap. RIM purchases the minmum maH battery that they legally have to (for powering this type of smartphone) from the cheapest supplier. Frustrating.....
    03-24-09 01:24 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with incoming phone calls. I always get an all white blank screen that eventually corrects it self during the incoming call. Also, the appleberry glass them seems to have issues in landscape mode with incoming calls. It reverts back to the zen theme in landscape. Anyone else experiencing this? I've looked through the posts win no luck. Thanks.

03-24-09 01:24 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with incoming phone calls. I always get an all white blank screen that eventually corrects it self during the incoming call. Also, the appleberry glass them seems to have issues in landscape mode with incoming calls. It reverts back to the zen theme in landscape. Anyone else experiencing this? I've looked through the posts win no luck. Thanks.

yoshi,

did you do a batterypull after you installed the theme? what os are you running?
    03-24-09 01:38 PM
10,775 ... 324325326327328 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD