Hastings, you rock! I just downloaded Glass 1.2 and had to send in another donation. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and willingness to provide such great themes for "free". I won't pay for a theme up front from a store, but when someone like you pours so much time and attention to creating real quality themes and offers them up for free, I'm compelled to donate as a sincere thank you!
    03-24-09 02:29 AM
    That's brilliant! Great job!
    03-24-09 03:31 AM
    received already via e-mail.

Thanks a lot.
    03-24-09 04:58 AM
    An easier work around us to scroll down the menu a bit & select "Send as MMS".

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    WaS this supposed to be a joke?

03-24-09 05:57 AM
    Morning all. Thoughts from everyone who has tired the 113 beta Pl ease

03-24-09 06:12 AM
    Morning all. Thoughts from everyone who has tired the 113 beta Pl ease

Morning... I'm dissapointed with .113

I need my color and my mms! Lmao... Other than that is does seem a lil snappier all around.

03-24-09 06:22 AM
    Agreed.

.113 isn't bad, but I really need better colour. )=
    03-24-09 06:23 AM
    hi hastings,

i got the glass 1.2 with .109 and the color banding wasn't pretty at all. so i tried out marcus's hybrid OS "gold code" .. color is wonderful!!!

now my only question is, is there a reason my today events do not show up when i tap on the calendar on the home screen?

thanks.
    03-24-09 06:50 AM
    I went back to .76 after a wipe yesterday. Loved having the color again, but couldn't deal with the bugs/lag. Have tried .90 many times and the radio code always bites me with reboots and VSOD. Installed .113 last night - love the performance, love the memory management, hate the color. Here's hoping vzw releases something in the .12x or higher with good color. Berry Review claims it's coming in the next week (who knows how reliable they are).
    Last edited by The Antagonist; 03-24-09 at 07:24 AM.
    03-24-09 07:02 AM
    I warned you about that missy... Oh that's right you don't read my posts anymore..LOL

Once you get it set up it is pretty slick ...here try these settings

Not sure what all the dang setting do yet but this set up keeps the icon from changing to that blue tv screen LOL
    BM- Nice setting posting. I am digging BB Weather now. It allows me to not only get rid of GPS Weather Bug, but since i use VZnav, i also was able to get rid of BBmaps since i dont use for any other program. As far as battery goes, GPS uses battery so that is why i found WB used more battery then i liked. I love web based program like BB Weather, 2 secs and done ya know. no finding on memory usage yet. was to busy last night to pay attention.
    03-24-09 07:22 AM
    I went back to .76 after a wipe yesterday. Loved having the color again, but couldn't deal with the bugs/lag. Have tried .90 many times and the radio code always bites me with reboots and VSOD. Installed .113 last night - love the performnce, love the memory management, hate the color. Here's hoping vzw releases something in the .12x or higher with good color. Berry Review claims it's coming in the next week (who knows how reliable they are).
    I cant deal with reboots and VSOd, so i am a bit scared of .90 radio code. i personally will deal with less color for my phone to work 98% of the time. Im way to busy not to have my phone not work. as far as .113. i have to read the finding pages before i upgrade. I just upgraded yesterday so im a bit brunt on upgrading now. for now. Lol
    03-24-09 07:25 AM
    hi hastings,

i got the glass 1.2 with .109 and the color banding wasn't pretty at all. so i tried out marcus's hybrid OS "gold code" .. color is wonderful!!!

now my only question is, is there a reason my today events do not show up when i tap on the calendar on the home screen?

thanks.
    nevermind.. it resolved itself, i guess i had to wait overnight for my storm to get used to it.. once again thanks for an excellent theme!
    03-24-09 07:45 AM
    BM- Nice setting posting. I am digging BB Weather now. It allows me to not only get rid of GPS Weather Bug, but since i use VZnav, i also was able to get rid of BBmaps since i dont use for any other program. As far as battery goes, GPS uses battery so that is why i found WB used more battery then i liked. I love web based program like BB Weather, 2 secs and done ya know. no finding on memory usage yet. was to busy last night to pay attention.

Thanks . And thank you for heads up on bb weather! I am digging it a lot turned on my phone and instantly had this mornings weather up.

03-24-09 08:01 AM
    BM, I found my "h". Took your advice and reinstalled QL. I was on v1.3.2; didn't realize there was a v1.3.2.1. All is now well in h-land. Thanks!
    Man that is awesome Antagonist! Glad you no longer have to deal with "quicklaunc". Lol

03-24-09 08:16 AM
    Andrew...another 100% winner. Ver. 1.2 is fast, clear, and all functional on my OS ver. 114. Also, I REALLY like having the SMS/MMS icon. Can not thank you enough.
    Sincerely,
    03-24-09 08:43 AM
    What Does Wipe Handheld In The General Settings Do. Will It Revert Back To Original Os?
    03-24-09 08:55 AM
    What Does Wipe Handheld In The General Settings Do. Will It Revert Back To Original Os?
    It wipes all user info off of the handheld. It goes to the orginal loaded OS without any user data. Thanks!
    03-24-09 09:01 AM
    Thanks . And thank you for heads up on bb weather! I am digging it a lot turned on my phone and instantly had this mornings weather up.

Anytime. I cant take credit for the find. someone else in the thread brought it up, (dont feel like searching) i just pushed ya to check it out

to upgrade i go. lol. Here i come .113. lol.
    03-24-09 09:04 AM
    nevermind.. it resolved itself, i guess i had to wait overnight for my storm to get used to it.. once again thanks for an excellent theme!
    Good to hear! I didn't know the answer anyways. =P

Haha, enjoy!
    03-24-09 09:24 AM
    Andrew...another 100% winner. Ver. 1.2 is fast, clear, and all functional on my OS ver. 114. Also, I REALLY like having the SMS/MMS icon. Can not thank you enough.
    Sincerely,
    Glad you like it, I figured most people would be happy to have the SMS icon by default. (=

Cheers
    03-24-09 09:26 AM
    Good to hear! I didn't know the answer anyways. =P

Haha, enjoy!

Lol... For future reference if your calendar entries don't show up on the home screen just re sync and that should solve the problem.
    In some cases if you use google sync you might have to delete and re install google sync.

03-24-09 09:28 AM
    Yeah, got sick of the color and threw the .90 radio code in right away last night. Seems to be work well so far. They better not make a build "official" without the color being there. Booooooo!
    03-24-09 10:00 AM
    Yeah, got sick of the color and threw the .90 radio code in right away last night. Seems to be work well so far. They better not make a build "official" without the color being there. Booooooo!
    So a new day Marcus your hybrid or the .113 with .90? Which is it? Lol

03-24-09 10:03 AM
    So a new day Marcus your hybrid or the .113 with .90? Which is it? Lol

Not sure, Professor, they seem very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if the java files were the same files from the 9500's .113 build (which is what I used in my hybrid). I don't have an MMS problem, though. I can forward them just fine. I'll give it another day or so.......
    God help me if this becomes our "official"
    03-24-09 10:09 AM
    Not sure, Professor, they seem very similar. I wouldn't be surprised if the java files were the same files from the 9500's .113 build (which is what I used in my hybrid). I don't have an MMS problem, though. I can forward them just fine. I'll give it another day or so.......
    God help me if this becomes our "official"
    I want my marcus hybrid back

03-24-09 10:14 AM
10,775 ... 321322323324325 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD