hmm mine started doing that for awhile here is what I did

go to webpage that you want and copy address then just open QL and select website option and paste it in manually...
    you're the best!! TY
    03-23-09 09:48 PM
    bry..

u need to stop selling your apps to the appleberry community... we are addicted enough and dont need more apps to add to our tinkering obsession
    LMAO

you're the best!! TY
    No problem my pleasure
    03-23-09 09:50 PM
    How can I get this backgrounds
    03-23-09 10:02 PM
    How can I get this backgrounds
    What background?
    03-23-09 10:04 PM
    Ok let me try this again. I have the blue background. How do I get the sky look with the stars... Very cool.
    Thanks
    Paul
    03-23-09 10:05 PM
    Can't tell if its my AppleBerry theme or .114 (or a combination), but when I try and bring up the number pad in a call to dial and extension I get the keyboard and no way to bring up the number keys. I've switched back to the standard theme and the problem isn't there, but once I've used AppleBerry I can't stand to work long in any other theme. Just updated to the 1.2 official release but the problem persists. I've restarted, pulled the battery and am at my wits end. Is anyone else having this issue and please how do I fix. Thanks.
    03-23-09 10:06 PM
    Can't tell if its my AppleBerry theme or .114 (or a combination), but when I try and bring up the number pad in a call to dial and extension I get the keyboard and no way to bring up the number keys. I've switched back to the standard theme and the problem isn't there, but once I've used AppleBerry I can't stand to work long in any other theme. Just updated to the 1.2 official release but the problem persists. I've restarted, pulled the battery and am at my wits end. Is anyone else having this issue and please how do I fix. Thanks.
    It's .114...switch to .113
    03-23-09 10:09 PM
    It is not Appleberry the dial pad is a well known issue with .114 OS

There are two ways to fix this

1 download different OS or a .114 hybrid
    2 enable multitap as your portrait keyboard and that will fix the dial pad
    03-23-09 10:09 PM
    Ok let me try this again. I have the blue background. How do I get the sky look with the stars... Very cool.
    Thanks
    Paul
    I am sorry I still don't know which background you are talking about? where did you see it?
    03-23-09 10:10 PM
    I am sorry I still don't know which background you are talking about? where did you see it?
    He has the free theme... Wants glass

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 10:11 PM
    He has the free theme... Wants glass

Oh!!! I was confused....Lost even
    03-23-09 10:12 PM
    think he's referring to purple burst
    03-23-09 10:12 PM
    Recommend Wallpapers

think he's referring to purple burst
    Well in that case here it is straight from page 1
    03-23-09 10:14 PM
    Hey everybody,

Going to bed! Hopefully .113 has been good to everyone. I'm going to look into loading a hybrid ASAP since I'm dying with the current colour banding.

Just wrote an entire biography on Bill Gates in about 45 minutes, hopefully it isn't total garbage. =P

Cheers and goodnight!
    03-23-09 10:19 PM
    Oh!!! I was confused....Lost even
    Doesn't take much professor!

Night all!

03-23-09 10:36 PM
    Doesn't take much professor!

Night all!

Don't I know it...And from the sound of the Gold Code thread you aren't going to be getting much sleep....
    03-23-09 10:39 PM
    No I just went to the mobile banking web page then added that to QL to make a shortcut to it.
    You can check kai's launcher thread. He might've made one, Professor. I think the thread is called, "Launchers for anything you need" or something along those lines
    03-23-09 10:54 PM
    Hey everybody,

Going to bed! Hopefully .113 has been good to everyone. I'm going to look into loading a hybrid ASAP since I'm dying with the current colour banding.

Just wrote an entire biography on Bill Gates in about 45 minutes, hopefully it isn't total garbage. =P

Cheers and goodnight!

Goodnight Hastings!
    Goodnight Blondie!
    03-23-09 10:55 PM
    You can check kai's launcher thread. He might've made one, Professor. I think the thread is called, "Launchers for anything you need" or something along those lines
    Yeah I saw that but who needs a launcher cluttering my phone when trusty QL will do it for me...
    03-23-09 10:56 PM
    Yeah I saw that but who needs a launcher cluttering my phone when trusty QL will do it for me...
    True dat, brotha
    03-23-09 11:15 PM
    Just donate! Its totally worth it and Hastings deserves it!!!
    03-23-09 11:29 PM
    Still trying to figure out what I need to do to get my dial pad to fit right, help!!
    03-23-09 11:34 PM
    whats your 4th icon (smoke/ship)?
    03-24-09 12:14 AM
    whats your 4th icon (smoke/ship)?
    It's QuickLaunch.
    03-24-09 12:34 AM
    There is a work-around - replace the net_rim_bb_mms.cod file with the one from OS .86
    An easier work around us to scroll down the menu a bit & select "Send as MMS".

~X

03-24-09 02:07 AM
10,775 ... 320321322323324 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD