What the pro's with BB weather Polar? And if that is bb weather in the screen shot nice lookin icon
    For me, BB Weather does not use gps to find my location. I only want to use my gps when i am using vznav, and i turn it on at that time when i want to use it. (from what I understand, having GPS on all the time wears on your battery also.) WB was imo slowing me down way to much plus with the memory leakage that it can cause, im good as long as i can update my weather by pushing the icon. Plus, WB took forever to update the weather.

Another plus is you can set up to 5 location in BB Weather, so i can set up the location i want and check em at any time.
    Finally, you can set the fonts within the BB weather program to what u want.

Yes the icon is BB weather.

Any how im out for the night. have a great night!
    03-23-09 04:22 PM
    yeah its nice to put a face with someone as big as Andrew
    and of COURSE he's handsome as ****!! My big handsome geek, is what i always call him
    thats much better than most of the name i call my husband hahahaha

he doesnt look geeky though... idk why i thought he would LMAO
    03-23-09 04:22 PM
    For me, BB Weather does not use gps to find my location. I only want to use my gps when i am using vznav, and i turn it on at that time when i want to use it. (from what I understand, having GPS on all the time wears on your battery also.) WB was imo slowing me down way to much plus with the memory leakage that it can cause, im good as long as i can update my weather by pushing the icon. Plus, WB took forever to update the weather.

Another plus is you can set up to 5 location in BB Weather, so i can set up the location i want and check em at any time.
    Finally, you can set the fonts within the BB weather program to what u want.

Yes the icon is BB weather.

Any how im out for the night. have a great night!
    just downloaded and tried out and it is not for me.... The icon looked rough and I am a big appearance guy. Thanks for the shout out on it though.
    03-23-09 04:25 PM
    Storm lock works on mine. everything works even my corporate applications.
    03-23-09 04:26 PM
    thats much better than most of the name i call my husband hahahaha

he doesnt look geeky though... idk why i thought he would LMAO

LMAO I pictured him looking like Ducky in Pretty In Pink....sorry Andrew...
    03-23-09 04:27 PM
    bb weather is better, u think? hows the memory with it?
    Not sure yet but i can only assume better as it only pulls the weather info from the web, not using GPS at all. I will report back.
    03-23-09 04:27 PM
    i just dl the appleberry glass 1.2 and i love it but did notice that stormlock does not work on it is it just me or has anybody else notice that and is there a way to get it to work properly thanks
    Rob did you do a battery pull and did it fix it? Let me know I would hate for you not to be able to use StormLock.

Can you tell I am a stormlock fan
    03-23-09 04:28 PM
    Not sure yet but i can only assume better as it only pulls the weather info from the web, not using GPS at all. I will report back.
    let me know

thank
    03-23-09 04:28 PM
    just downloaded and tried out and it is not for me.... The icon looked rough and I am a big appearance guy. Thanks for the shout out on it though.
    BM you can adjust the icons in the options area of the menu. Play around with it before you give up. Thanks!
    03-23-09 04:29 PM
    My phone seems quicker,cleaner,and memory wich i was told not to get OCD over has increased and stopped leaking out.
    03-23-09 04:29 PM
    LMAO, i pictured worse
    03-23-09 04:30 PM
    BM you can adjust the icons in the options area of the menu. Play around with it before you give up. Thanks!
    LOl I might have to re download it..... I already deleted it... \
    03-23-09 04:30 PM
    Rob did you do a battery pull and did it fix it? Let me know I would hate for you not to be able to use StormLock.

Can you tell I am a stormlock fan
    arghh.. another app... whats stormlock? is it like talklock?
    03-23-09 04:31 PM
    LMAO....thats too funny
    hahahah Andrew
    03-23-09 04:31 PM
    arghh.. another app... whats stormlock? is it like talklock?
    Yes except stomlock isn't free...I only use this cause I could never get talklock to work right on my phone. But I absolutely love stormlock and they have some of the best customer service around..
    03-23-09 04:33 PM
    LMAO....thats too funny
    hahahah Andrew
    Man I feel bad...Sorry Andrew...please don't delete me off your mailing lists
    03-23-09 04:33 PM
    Yes except stomlock isn't free...I only use this cause I could never get talklock to work right on my phone. But I absolutely love stormlock and they have some of the best customer service around..
    oh.. my talklock works
    03-23-09 04:34 PM
    oh.. my talklock works
    Yes but Stormlock is better
    03-23-09 04:35 PM
    Yes but Stormlock is better
    how so?

03-23-09 04:40 PM
    Helena I love the wedding pic as ur Avatar
    you look beautiful
    03-23-09 04:43 PM
    LOl I might have to re download it..... I already deleted it... \
    Ocd what. Lol jk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how so?

Because of this nifty options screen

Ocd what. Lol jk

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    OK re downloaded I hate the little blue TV screen it keeps switching to every time I tap the home screen.. Still playing with it
    03-23-09 04:44 PM
    Helena I love the wedding pic as ur Avatar
    you look beautiful
    thank you

i took it down already, didnt look right on here

i change avatars like i change wallpaper
    03-23-09 04:44 PM
    I have storm lock and works very nicely. I dont know about talk lock. Either way as long as My fat face doesnt disconnect a call or mute Im happy.
    03-23-09 04:45 PM
10,775 ... 313314315316317 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD