I've been running QuickLaunc for 3 weeks now. Still looking for my missing h
    Are you running the latest version of QL? Wasn't there a fix for the cutoff H somewhere in this thread like a 1000 pages back. When I get back to pc I will search and see if I am righ.
    Great this is going to bug me all day now. Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 02:07 PM
    Which battery did you order? I've considered going for the Seidio
    Seidio 2600 maH w/ door. They rebuilt it because the first version LOOKED like garbage AND sounds like it was cheaply built. I believe the new one is a bit sturdier as well.
    03-23-09 02:09 PM
    I've been running QuickLaunc for 3 weeks now. Still looking for my missing h

I think your "h" is somewhere hiding in the Pandora Application for the Storm
    03-23-09 02:11 PM
    Hudss here is the screen shot re posted for you..as you can see no problems

thanks..really weird..I'm running the latest version, but just did a uninstall/reinstall..
    I guess I have to do a clean uninstall before updating.
    03-23-09 02:15 PM
    Are you running the latest version of QL? Wasn't there a fix for the cutoff H somewhere in this thread like a 1000 pages back. When I get back to pc I will search and see if I am righ.

Who's the one with OCD?????????
    03-23-09 02:16 PM

Running 1.3. I remember seeing a fix by moving QL to the left side of the screen, but don't recall anything else. All the themes cut the h off except I believe the glass circle theme did not.
    03-23-09 02:16 PM
    Who's the one with OCD?????????
    LOL I know sometime I just look in the mirror and shake my head..
    03-23-09 02:20 PM
    thanks..really weird..I'm running the latest version, but just did a uninstall/reinstall..
    I guess I have to do a clean uninstall before updating.
    Running 1.3. I remember seeing a fix by moving QL to the left side of the screen, but don't recall anything else. All the themes cut the h off except I believe the glass circle theme did not.
    Maybe try the clean install approach Antagonist? If it worked for hudss for the fonts maybe it will work for the "H"
    03-23-09 02:22 PM
    LOL I know sometime I just look in the mirror and shake my head..
    we are all a lil OCD... its life
    03-23-09 02:58 PM
    Hastings,

You had a theme in the works specially for me? Curious, I forgot what I asked for. But if you are, please believe I'm anxious to try it.
    03-23-09 03:20 PM
    So, I've just noticed my dial pad doesn't completely fit on the screen? Is that because of this theme or an OS? And can I fix it?
    03-23-09 03:26 PM
    New Storm user and loving it.

I'd be interested in creating an AppleBerry site for you for free to help make more sales, and help put your sales and download all on autopilot.

I can't email you through the forum, because I don't have enough posts, but feel free to contact me if you're interested.

Great work and you deserve to kick this up a notch!

Yours in success,

Patrick F
    03-23-09 03:43 PM
    I personally never got anything from him. I check my email daily, nothing.
    if you donated and didnt receive anything from him, just email him and he'll get it out to you asap....sometimes the email doesnt send to some as he does mass emails to get it out to everyone and sometimes it misses one or two people
    03-23-09 04:04 PM
    i just dl the appleberry glass 1.2 and i love it but did notice that stormlock does not work on it is it just me or has anybody else notice that and is there a way to get it to work properly thanks
    03-23-09 04:05 PM
    i just dl the appleberry glass 1.2 and i love it but did notice that stormlock does not work on it is it just me or has anybody else notice that and is there a way to get it to work properly thanks
    Hmm I use stormlock as well with no problems. Did you install the theme and then do a battery pull?
    03-23-09 04:08 PM
    kimmy... loving the new avatar

i guess we can finally put a face with the name
    03-23-09 04:08 PM
    well its official, i have given up on weather bug. To BB weather i go. LOL .

Last edited by polar135; 03-23-09 at 04:12 PM.
    03-23-09 04:10 PM
    if you donated and didnt receive anything from him, just email him and he'll get it out to you asap....sometimes the email doesnt send to some as he does mass emails to get it out to everyone and sometimes it misses one or two people
    Oh now we get to see the famous Andrew! How did you convience him of that Kimmy?

btw-- I think I started something with Class I remember Andrew telling him that if he wanted the stamp icon as a message folder he would create that for him. I asked him how he liked it today? My bad? Sorry Andrew didn't mean to put more on your plate....
    03-23-09 04:10 PM

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ure17_2_12.jpg
    What the pro's with BB weather Polar? And if that is bb weather in the screen shot nice lookin icon
    03-23-09 04:11 PM
    kimmy... loving the new avatar

i guess we can finally put a face with the name
    thanks
    i wanted to do that in the first place...wasnt sure if he was cool with it...
    thought you guys would all want to put the face to the name
    03-23-09 04:11 PM
    thanks
    i wanted to do that in the first place...wasnt sure if he was cool with it...
    thought you guys would all want to put the face to the name
    its nice to know what people look like i guess, and wow... i had imagined him all wrong LMAO

hes a cute one
    03-23-09 04:14 PM

bb weather is better, u think? hows the memory with it?
    03-23-09 04:16 PM
    Oh nah, we are talking about an theme specially made for me
    03-23-09 04:16 PM
    Oh now we get to see the famous Andrew! How did you convience him of that Kimmy?
    guess after so long, he thought there should be a picture to his name too....think he's gonna change his avatar too..
    03-23-09 04:17 PM
    its nice to know what people look like i guess, and wow... i had imagined him all wrong LMAO

hes a cute one
    yeah its nice to put a face with someone as big as Andrew
    and of COURSE he's handsome as ****!! My big handsome geek, is what i always call him
    03-23-09 04:20 PM
10,775 ... 312313314315316 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD