Class wasn't Hasitngs working on something special for you? Just curious if you have it yet and how you liked it?
    I personally never got anything from him. I check my email daily, nothing.
    03-23-09 12:50 PM
    no point if there's none for free.. bs
    03-23-09 12:52 PM
    Beware. The door hinges do NOT last long on the seidio. Added bulk is good if you like it [I did]. But both the hinges came off mine becaues they were made of plastic, and not of metal like the ones that came on the storm originally
    Thanks Class I didn't even consider that happening. Was there a work around or did you just send it back?
    03-23-09 12:56 PM
    no point if there's none for free.. bs
    there are links on the 1st post to the "free" version... no bs here
    03-23-09 12:56 PM
    anyone here use the extended battery?
    I use an extended Battery.

Check out this post- http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/my-...attery-182531/

It is one of my ebay deals- I swear by it- Had it for over two weeks.- Since about 9am (full charge when i put on my new OS system, to now, i have only used 25% with medium use.) As stated in the linked post, I actually have found about 20% increase with 1600 Mah battery along with not having to replace the battery door as you have to with larger batter. My 2 cents.
    03-23-09 01:01 PM
    I use an extended Battery.

Check out this post- http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/my-...attery-182531/

It is one of my ebay deals- I swear by it- Had it for over two weeks.- Since about 9am (full charge when i put on my new OS system, to now, i have only used 25% with medium use.) As stated in the linked post, I actually have found about 20% increase with 1600 Mah battery along with not having to replace the battery door as you have to with larger batter. My 2 cents.
    i was just looking at that battery LMAO... i would sooo prefer one that didnt need to replace the battery door or make the phone bigger like this one but didnt know if it would actually help me much

i will read up... thank you soooo much for the info
    03-23-09 01:03 PM
    I purchased a Seidio extended battery about two years ago for an older Windows Mobile (gasp) phone that I had. It worked well, except that when I tried to charge my battery one day using their charger it swelled up like a balloon and wouldn't fit in the phone anymore. =P

Caveat emptor.
    03-23-09 01:05 PM
    sk817-

here is repost of the links listed on page 1- i also PM'ed you. If you want the glass, (witch rules imo) you will need to donate-

FREE VERSION OF APPLEBERRY BELOW
    Update: February 21st, 2009
    AppleBerry 0.8.8 Released!

---------------

The big news is that AppleBerry is now available in 4 flavours!

- AppleBerry 4 (4 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 4 NT (4 icons, no Today section)
    - AppleBerry 8 (8 icons, Today Style)
    - AppleBerry 8 NT (8 icons, no Today section)

All themes have been bumped from 0.8.5 to 0.8.8 which is now the latest and greatest. I've made things leaner and meaner so hopefully it will be the fastest version yet.

Changes:

- Fixed "techno" font that was above the Browser, Task list, etc.
    - Increased menu font size. (Highly requested)
    - New signal strength bar.
    - New Voicemail icon.
    - Adjusted PictureID location during Active Call.
    - Minor font adjustments throughout, should be clearer to see dates and times.
    - On AppleBerry 8, moved from 9 appointment view to 8. This allowed for a bigger "touch area" to get to your App menu easier.
    - Other minor adjustments.

If you're interested, click on any of the links below to begin installation. It's worth noting that you don't have to uninstall your existing version of AppleBerry this time if you're not changing to 4/8 NT versions. All of your icons will keep their existing position after update if you're updating to the same version as before.

AppleBerry4

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry4.jad

AppleBerry 4 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry4NT.jad

AppleBerry 8

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...ppleBerry8.jad

AppleBerry 8 NT (Non-Today version, which means no calendar/messages list on the homescreen when you highlight the icon)

http://www.edu-rate.com/AppleBerry/D...leBerry8NT.jad
    Last edited by polar135; 03-23-09 at 01:09 PM. Reason: grammer
    03-23-09 01:07 PM
    hasting did you see my question a couple pages back lol ive been resfreshing even 5 mins to see if it can happen lol
    03-23-09 01:07 PM
    i was just looking at that battery LMAO... i would sooo prefer one that didnt need to replace the battery door or make the phone bigger like this one but didnt know if it would actually help me much

i will read up... thank you soooo much for the info
    Doidaporti- Anything to help
    03-23-09 01:09 PM
    anyone here use the extended battery?
    Just ordered one today. You?
    03-23-09 01:16 PM
    Thanks Class I didn't even consider that happening. Was there a work around or did you just send it back?
    There were 2 versions on Seidio. I think they rebuilt the door since it first came out. It looks better now as well. It looked like crap when it first came out.
    03-23-09 01:18 PM
    I can't keep up with you people! I'm always 5 pages behind on this thread
    03-23-09 01:20 PM
    on ebay looking for one now

EDIT: $7.99 plus shipping... im all over it!
    Last edited by doidaporti; 03-23-09 at 01:25 PM.
    03-23-09 01:21 PM
    hasting did you see my question a couple pages back lol ive been resfreshing even 5 mins to see if it can happen lol
    Haha, sorry about that!

I can only specify one folder icon per theme, so technically I could change the folder icon to the spotlight icon but you would end up having that icon throughout the theme.
    03-23-09 01:23 PM
    damn lol that sux
    03-23-09 01:30 PM
    hmm I have not white on white text? Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?
    it's more white/light grey..I can live with it..just a bit of a strain. on the eyes
    03-23-09 01:49 PM
    it's more white/light grey..I can live with it..just a bit of a strain. on the eyes
    Did you see my screen shot a couple of pages back? Do you have the latest version of quicklaunch installed?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-09 01:54 PM
    what version of quicklaunch is that? mine does not look like that.. i have v1.3.2.1
    03-23-09 01:54 PM
    You have to install QuickLaunch 1.3 or higher. Cheetah and I made sure the two were compatible before release. (=
    03-23-09 01:56 PM
    Which battery did you order? I've considered going for the Seidio
    03-23-09 01:57 PM
    Hudss here is the screen shot re posted for you..as you can see no problems

03-23-09 01:57 PM
    Hudss here is the screen shot re posted for you..as you can see no problems

No fair, you've got your "h"
    03-23-09 01:58 PM
    No fair, you've got your "h"
    You know it baby

03-23-09 02:00 PM
    You know it baby

I've been running QuickLaunc for 3 weeks now. Still looking for my missing h
    03-23-09 02:01 PM
10,775 ... 311312313314315 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD