ill keep that in mind, however i rather not if possible.. dont wanna end up needing them like that.. u know?
    BELIEVE ME.......I know......
    03-23-09 12:20 PM
    LMAO.... even Professor BM is selling the Marcus Hybrid now on his blog

"You're my boy, Blue!"
    Thanks Professor
    03-23-09 12:21 PM
    yet ur the genius!
    Go figure HUH? Sweet thanks for the tester...

"You're my boy, Blue!"
    Thanks Professor

No problem maybe the 3 whole people who read it might try it...LOL
    03-23-09 12:22 PM
    Holy cow it does!!!!!! Sweet now I just need to wait for a PM and see if it works... Man I am such a goob
    Don't do it, Professor, you will become a slave to your website (If you're not already)!!!!
    03-23-09 12:23 PM
    Go figure HUH? Sweet thanks for the tester...

No problem maybe the 3 whole people who read it might try it...LOL
    no probs

me being one of the 3? LMAO
    03-23-09 12:24 PM
    Don't do it, Professor, you will become a slave to your website (If you're not already)!!!!
    I honestly think it is too late for me anyway.

I was wondered why you two would say PM if you need me, and I would be thinking "what a hassle to constantly refresh the page to see if you have a PM, what dorks" LOL little did I know I was the only dork in the room.
    03-23-09 12:25 PM
    no probs

me being one of the 3? LMAO
    ......and myself being the other
    BTW, awesome blog, Professor (and thanks for the props)!
    03-23-09 12:26 PM

I was wondered why you two would say PM if you need me, and I would be thinking "what a hassle to constantly refresh the page to see if you have a PM, what dorks" LOL little did I know I was the only dork in the room.
    Dude, I disabled mine last night. I was getting up to 50 PM's a day. That along with my emails for work was too much. My wife was about to blow a gasket
    03-23-09 12:27 PM
    <---- has to stop reading crackberry so much. People actually make my blood pressure rise on this site. lol. I dislike people who don’t search lol.
    03-23-09 12:28 PM
    Can we get a preview of what to expect from the "Free" Appleberry theme?
    03-23-09 12:28 PM
    <---- has to stop reading crackberry so much. People actually make my blood pressure rise on this site. lol. I dislike people who don�t search lol.
    LOL! True, but the search function is for sh*t sometimes. It's easier to help someone then to respond by telling them to search.......unless it's their first post;P
    03-23-09 12:29 PM

lol... you sound like a NOOB!

BM = DORK!
    03-23-09 12:29 PM
    Can we get a preview of what to expect from the "Free" Appleberry theme?

...........OR, you can actually DONATE and GET the Appleberry Glass ver 1.2........
    IT IS THE BEST OUT THERE!
    03-23-09 12:30 PM
    LOL! True, but the search function is for sh*t sometimes. It's easier to help someone then to respond by telling them to search.......unless it's their first post;P
    agreed... too many people on here take the time to yell and flame people when they could just help them
    03-23-09 12:30 PM
    I do my best not to tell them to search. as far as searching goes, i normally use google, and 75% of the time it takes me to crackberry. lol. Got to love it.
    03-23-09 12:31 PM
    ...........OR, you can actually DONATE and GET the Appleberry Glass ver 1.2........
    IT IS THE BEST OUT THERE!
    Been there, done that. I'm curious to see what the free version looks like
    03-23-09 12:33 PM
    Another thing i hate-

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/st...2/#post2048337

Fake leak posts- Wasted my time clicking that one. errrr. IMO, just Ban the person who drop fake leaks. back to work i go. lol
    Last edited by polar135; 03-23-09 at 12:39 PM.
    03-23-09 12:35 PM
    I think the first post has pics towards the bottom.
    03-23-09 12:36 PM
    Another thing i hate-

Fake leak posts- Wasted my time clicking that one. errrr. back to work i go. lol
    You're telling me.......usually they are mistaking it for the Platform # also. LOL!
    03-23-09 12:37 PM
    anyone here use the extended battery?
    03-23-09 12:47 PM
    agreed... too many people on here take the time to yell and flame people when they could just help them
    Agreed I don't understand the "Mini Moderator" mentality of people some times. Let the mods do there job and either don't post or post and help them.

Another thing i hate-

Fake leak posts- Wasted my time clicking that one. errrr. IMO, just Ban the person who drop fake leaks. back to work i go. lol
    LOL man that guy has more balls than I do to post something like that.
    03-23-09 12:47 PM
    anyone here use the extended battery?
    Nope but looking into it do to my battery not lasting a day...
    03-23-09 12:48 PM
    Class wasn't Hasitngs working on something special for you? Just curious if you have it yet and how you liked it?
    03-23-09 12:49 PM
    Beware. The door hinges do NOT last long on the seidio. Added bulk is good if you like it [I did]. But both the hinges came off mine becaues they were made of plastic, and not of metal like the ones that came on the storm originally
    03-23-09 12:50 PM
    ditto! im down to 37%... was at 100% 7 hours ago
    03-23-09 12:50 PM
10,775 ... 310311312313314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD