i have been using the free apple berry theme since this it came out and have eagerly awaited every update. this is the best theme i have ever seen. So i finally donated . a.k.a. paid for appleberry glass . and i cant wait for the d/l link. i have never paid for a theme before and in this case i wish i had more money to give. because you have earned it. keep up the good work.
    03-23-09 10:50 AM
    i have been using the free apple berry theme since this it came out and have eagerly awaited every update. this is the best theme i have ever seen. So i finally donated . a.k.a. paid for appleberry glass . and i cant wait for the d/l link. i have never paid for a theme before and in this case i wish i had more money to give. because you have earned it. keep up the good work.
    Well said!
    03-23-09 10:51 AM
    welcome to the appleberry glass family, you are gonna LOVE it
    03-23-09 10:51 AM
    I'm sure it was asked before just not in the past 20 threads..Is there a way to change the font or background of the quicklaunch program in glass 1.2. It's hard to see with the white on white text.

Thanks
    03-23-09 11:11 AM
    somebody could post a print screen of the new version 1.2 , like that i could see the differencies...thanks
    03-23-09 11:17 AM
    somebody could post a print screen of the new version 1.2 , like that i could see the differencies...thanks
    Here ya go

03-23-09 11:19 AM
    I'm sure it was asked before just not in the past 20 threads..Is there a way to change the font or background of the quicklaunch program in glass 1.2. It's hard to see with the white on white text.

Thanks
    hmm I have not white on white text? Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?
    03-23-09 11:21 AM

Thanks
    i dont have any issues seeing it, it is blank font on white background... if you highlight it is white on white but with the blue highlighting it looks fine.

does your not look the same?
    hmm I have not white on white text? Can you post a screen shot of what you are seeing?
    bry... i got quicklaunch this morning.. and am loving it

thanks again!
    too lazy to do another one, here is one from last night:

03-23-09 11:24 AM
    bry... i got quicklaunch this morning.. and am loving it

thanks again!
    I knew you would! I bet you are thinking to yourself "how did I function without this" LOL

When I couldn't use it while I was waiting for my new activation code I was lost, I couldn't remember how to open half my stuff.

Man I am updating my blog LOL great a new addiction
    03-23-09 11:24 AM

Thanks
    You must have an old version of QuickLaunch. Please verify that you have QuickLaunch Ver 1.3 and see if you still have the problem.
    03-23-09 11:25 AM
    stupid question here where do i find the quick launch
    03-23-09 11:25 AM
    Here ya go

Thanks Bmtenney, you're always here to resolve any problems.
    so no graphiK differencies between 1.1 and 1.2 ?
    03-23-09 11:26 AM
    I knew you would! I bet you are thinking to yourself "how did I function without this" LOL

When I couldn't use it while I was waiting for my new activation code I was lost, I couldn't remember how to open half my stuff.

Man I am updating my blog LOL great a new addiction
    LOL... addict! i hate that you are adding to my addiction!

dont forget to rename your link!
    03-23-09 11:26 AM
    stupid question here where do i find the quick launch
    i got mine here:

NikkiSoft - makers of QuickLaunch BlackBerry Shortcuts and App Launcher
    03-23-09 11:28 AM
    Thanks Bmtenney, you're always here to resolve any problems.
    so no graphiK differencies between 1.1 and 1.2 ?
    Here is the text form Andrews email so you know

New additions:

- Rebuilt from the ground up with the official version of Plazmic.
    - Runs quicker.
    - No more broken "on click" button.
    - New power off icon.
    - New "pinstripe" menu style.
    - Active call fonts are fixed up and perfect.
    - SMS and Email icons are separated by default now.
    - Cleaned up buttons.
    - Cleaned up dialogue boxes.
    - "Options" menu for browser/messages no longer has the white text over the gray buttons, it's now black on gray and infinitely easier to read.
    - Slightly reduced file size while adding new graphics.

Bugs:

- If you�re running a beta OS, you�ll likely experience colour degradation and gray boxes around the icons on the home screen. This does not occur with the official .75/.76 OS release from RIM.

- Dial pad is still cut off.
    03-23-09 11:29 AM
    LOL... addict! i hate that you are adding to my addiction!

dont forget to rename your link!
    LOL Love my QL check it out

03-23-09 11:30 AM
    I found a way to get the stack to close when a today list appears, but it added about 20% more bulk to the SVG file used to create the stack. It literally takes .38 seconds for the menu to close so I figured that small inconvenience wasn't worth the file size increase and corresponding performance decrease.

As for weather, I just loaded WeatherEye, and it's fantastic.

Weather Eye Updated For BlackBerry Storm! | CrackBerry.com
    Hastings, I hope you were able to take Kimmy out last night and could finally relax
    THIS IS THE BEST THEME AVAILABLE! Because of my OC, I have tried other themes, but NOTHING compares.
    The funniest thing is that I have ALWAYS hidden my "power button" because I used the hard key. Now, it is in 1st position on my home screen because it looks so bada**! I know, I'm a nerd, but whateva
    brybry... it is looking real good
    03-23-09 11:32 AM
    brybry... it is looking real good
    Ok so I renamed it????? I don't know I was trying to have the flickr on there for those people that are too afraid to ask questions in fear of getting flamed. Do you think this one will still capture their attention?
    03-23-09 11:35 AM
    LOL Love my QL check it out

What is
    03-23-09 11:36 AM
    Oops sorry computer malfunction
    03-23-09 11:37 AM
    Ok so I renamed it????? I don't know I was trying to have the flickr on there for those people that are too afraid to ask questions in fear of getting flamed. Do you think this one will still capture their attention?
    it caught my attentions... i think bb tips will catch the eye
    03-23-09 11:39 AM
10,775 ... 308309310311312 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD