Very popular & free! You can set one of your side keys or just use the Menu button.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I might have to set the side button. We will see how it goes. Just another few minutes and I will have it figured out.
    03-22-09 10:52 PM
    no... its a free app... the link is a couple post above this one.

thanks x
    I aim to please.

~X

03-22-09 10:54 PM
    All right, set it to my left button and its going to be on the way to the wifey. Ill put it up here for you all to see as well, just for helping.
    03-22-09 10:54 PM
    Anyone have an answer to the cut off dial pad issue? And save any 'its an OS issue' comments at the door. That's bullshivicki.
    03-22-09 10:58 PM
    you need to move the wb icon so its your 5th icon. did you delete the previous version? did you do a battery pull after you downloaded 1.2?
    I deleted old version after install and batt pull. I don't have wb icon in options where do I get.
    03-22-09 10:59 PM
    I figured I would have this BIS figured out. I have my email setup through it but when I try to email it from my phone it says I dont have an email setup? Whats the deal for this.
    03-22-09 11:00 PM
    Anyone have an answer to the cut off dial pad issue? And save any 'its an OS issue' comments at the door. That's bullshivicki.
    I personally believe it's due to themes being built with the location indicator on row 2 in portrait. If the theme is built with the location indicator on the top row, it would allow everything to slide up.
    Dammit, I was hoping you would forget
    Forget. Only thing I've forgotten is that I said goodnight about a half hour ago. LOL

I'll use .113 then Or as it's also known as the "Marcus Hybrid"!

~X

Ill just add a bb mail to this and see how it works. Ill figure out my attached yahoo mail later. No biggie I got this one guys lol.
    03-22-09 11:02 PM
    hastings addressed that it was not corrected in tonights release email...

i hear there are themes made with the official plazmic without the cutoff so i wont say its an os issue (like i did before )
    03-22-09 11:02 PM
    Thats my thought too, its funny to me that Hastings hasn't addressed this in all the rev's etc. he has kicked out. Personally I'd like him to fix that along with putting the volume back on the home screen. With all the times you have to shut your phone off or silence it that feature is almost a must on the front of any phone for quick access.

I personally believe it's due to themes being built with the location indicator on row 2 in portrait. If the theme is built with the location indicator on the top row, it would allow everything to slide up.
    03-22-09 11:03 PM
    ahhhh, i think your right
    03-22-09 11:04 PM
    has anyone noticed that if your on the full menu and you leave it there with out touching anything for about 8-10 seconds it automatically goes to the home screen for you now

just noticed it a lil bit ago with Appleberry Glass 1.2
    03-22-09 11:06 PM
    I have the wg icon showing but its the browser icon. How do I get the wb to show. My typing is lagging and the accelerometer is slow. No other themes running .114H and ab1.2. I also lost all settings with the 1.2 upgrade.
    Sounds like you need the "Marcus Hybrid"!

LMAO

~X

03-22-09 11:06 PM
    has anyone noticed that if your on the full menu and you leave it there with out touching anything for about 8-10 seconds it automatically goes to the home screen for you now

just noticed it a lil bit ago with Appleberry Glass 1.2
    LMAO, i just tried it... same thing happens to me
    03-22-09 11:08 PM
    Thats my thought too, its funny to me that Hastings hasn't addressed this in all the rev's etc. he has kicked out. Personally I'd like him to fix that along with putting the volume back on the home screen. With all the times you have to shut your phone off or silence it that feature is almost a must on the front of any phone for quick access.
    The dial pad issue is tricky. As mentioned earlier I believe placing the GPS icon on the top-most bar would resolve it, but it would also seriously mar the look of the theme. People spend 100x more time outside of the dial pad area so I figured I better keep that area the "cleanest".

As for the profile icon, I recommend placing the sound icon either on your dock, or somewhere in the stack. It functions just like the sound profile icon. Alternatively, you can click on the top of the banner while on your home screen to toggle the profile switcher.
    03-22-09 11:11 PM
    I can tell you FOR sure that it is an OS issue. It is cut off on most betas with the AppleBerry Glass theme but NOT with the official .75 OS release.

~X

03-22-09 11:11 PM
    Well they are some very lucky girls!!!
    Thanks, Screema
    03-22-09 11:13 PM
    Here is my screen. Thought I would share with some new friends.

Still making changes for what I want on there. To much to do right now.
    03-22-09 11:16 PM
    hastings...

are you aware that if you go into the applications menu in portrait mode and dont do anything it reverts back to the homescreen after about 20 seconds?
    03-22-09 11:20 PM
    Here is my screen. Thought I would share with some new friends.

Still making changes for what I want on there. To much to do right now.
    looks good brian
    (i prefer brian, sorry LMAO)
    03-22-09 11:21 PM
    Bingo! It's on a couple other themes right now.
    03-22-09 11:23 PM
    The dial pad issue is tricky. As mentioned earlier I believe placing the GPS icon on the top-most bar would resolve it, but it would also seriously mar the look of the theme. People spend 100x more time outside of the dial pad area so I figured I better keep that area the "cleanest".

As for the profile icon, I recommend placing the sound icon either on your dock, or somewhere in the stack. It functions just like the sound profile icon. Alternatively, you can click on the top of the banner while on your home screen to toggle the profile switcher.

hastings, check out the glass theme of the original storm precision zen theme. its the one with the round glassy icons that are the original icons.

it doesnt cut off the dialpad, and looks good. he must have figured out how to do it, maybe seeing how he did it, could help you?

hastings, oyu know what would be great, if you made a non-wb version with the profile where the wb icon would be. many of us, myself included dont like weatherbug cause of the memory holes, but putting the profile icon there in the wb version causes the words to be cut off and doesnt look nice, so if you made a non-wb/profile version, that would rock!
    the AppleBerry glass 1.2 is absolutely amazing! it will def be my theme for a long time. so far i can't find a single problem with it but ill keep you posted.
    Forget. Only thing I've forgotten is that I said goodnight about a half hour ago. LOL

I'll use .113 then Or as it's also known as the "Marcus Hybrid"!

~X

LOL! You're awesome, x! Have a great night
    03-22-09 11:24 PM
10,775 ... 305306307308309 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD