LOL you have a lot to read.... Teaches you to have a life buddy
    LOL yeah, I'm down to 50% on my battery (of course everyone else is on a computer).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 09:08 PM
    me ok, loving 1.2

how were the birthday celebrations?
    Great. Blondie! 8 hours of jumping on trampolines, gifts, family, friends, etc. Exhausting, but fun.
    Loved coming home to that Hastings email
    03-22-09 09:09 PM
    LOL my pleasure so many have helped me. And you know I will be coming to you when I finally install the "Best Damn Hybrid"
    you know where to find me
    Professor BM Blog.......nice touch
    Thanks just trying to make it easy on me re posting the same stuff and for others who are maybe to afraid to ask.
    Great. Blondie! 8 hours of jumping on trampolines, gifts, family, friends, etc. Exhausting, but fun.
    Loved coming home to that Hastings email
    glad to hear it and thanks for the day off
    03-22-09 09:10 PM
    LOL yeah, I'm down to 50% on my battery (of course everyone else is on a computer).

Yeah my bb dies hours ago had to switch to the laptop LOL

you know where to find me
    Some where in jersey right?

But seriously I will be coming to you.....be prepared..
    03-22-09 09:11 PM
    Thanks just trying to make it easy on me re posting the same stuff and for others who are maybe to afraid to ask.
    thats nice of you... half the regular people on here are just rude to the noobs and yell at them to search LMAO
    03-22-09 09:11 PM
    thats nice of you... half the regular people on here are just rude to the noobs and yell at them to search LMAO
    You mean the mini moderators? Yeah I know if you are going to take time to post that crap just post the answer IMO
    03-22-09 09:12 PM
    You mean the mini moderators? Yeah I know if you are going to take time to post that crap just post the answer IMO
    i would have to agree with you for once
    03-22-09 09:13 PM
    LOL my pleasure so many have helped me. And you know I will be coming to you when I finally install the "Best Damn Hybrid"
    Anytime you're ready brother. You have helped me so many times, it's the least I can do.
    Where can I find your blog?
    03-22-09 09:14 PM
    bry, dont forget to rename your link
    03-22-09 09:16 PM
    glad to hear it and thanks for the day off
    Thanks for staying away!!!!! You got roped into babysitting the last few days. I felt horrible!
    I'm still answering PM's. I'm going to go through the thread later tonight. God, I hope we get an official. And if we get an official that is lower than .120, you are going to hear me scream "F*ck!" all the way over there in Jersey
    03-22-09 09:17 PM
    Quick Questions..1) I've seen the temp on WB have -- instead of a low in some pictures..Is this a fault or a problem with WB, since they were down a while ago..2) Anyone notice when saving a new folder that the 'ave' in Save disappears leaving only the 'S'?..(Landscape position)
    Anytime you're ready brother. You have helped me so many times, it's the least I can do.
    Where can I find your blog?
    Click the last link in my sig.....and be nice I have never had a blog before so I have no idea what I am doing. LOL
    Good Stuff as always Hastings !!
    03-22-09 09:18 PM
    Im learning new stuff all the time. Slow learner but hey, Im trying.
    Once you figure out those that have played enough to make mistakes & are willing to share, you'll be in good shape. I always say "the only dumb question is the one not asked". Of course, this will now get you flamed on faster than a "My Gold Code" sales pitch!

ROTFLMAO

Missed ya Marcus. Glad you had a good time.

03-22-09 09:19 PM
    Thanks for staying away!!!!! You got roped into babysitting the last few days. I felt horrible!
    I'm still answering PM's. I'm going to go through the thread later tonight. God, I hope we get an official. And if we get an official that is lower than .120, you are going to hear me scream "F*ck!" all the way over there in Jersey
    LMAO... i didnt really stay away but ok

dont feel horrible, i did it by choice... im not obligated to do anything on here... i chose to do it!

LMAO, i hear ya on the official... hey, if it sucks... we can always go back to the marcus hybrid
    03-22-09 09:19 PM
    Click the last link in my sig.....and be nice I have never had a blog before so I have no idea what I am doing. LOL
    Just saved to my favs bro. Very nice, now RENAME IT!!!
    03-22-09 09:21 PM
    LMAO... i didnt really stay away but ok

dont feel horrible, i did it by choice... im not obligated to do anything on here... i chose to do it!

LMAO, i hear ya on the official... hey, if it sucks... we can always go back to the marcus hybrid

Well, again, thank you very much
    Is the hybrid still working well for you?
    I am AMAZED that I still have great perfomance, and very consistent memory
    03-22-09 09:22 PM
    Got my ear plugs ready.

Just saved to my favs bro. Very nice, now RENAME IT!!!
    Rename the link in my sig?

Thanks for saving it
    Well, again, thank you very much
    Is the hybrid still working well for you?
    I am AMAZED that I still have great perfomance, and very consistent memory
    no problema

it works well... my memory fluctuates alot.... like its in the 40s at restart and i get into the teens at times but it works well so im not stressing it
    03-22-09 09:24 PM
    Rename the link in my sig?

Thanks for saving it
    stop ignoring me, i told you to rename it like 2 pages ago.
    03-22-09 09:25 PM
    Once you figure out those that have played enough to make mistakes & are willing to share, you'll be in good shape. I always say "the only dumb question is the one not asked". Of course, this will now get you flamed on faster than a "My Gold Code" sales pitch!

ROTFLMAO

Missed ya Marcus. Glad you had a good time.

LMAO!!!!!!! No doubt, x! It takes more time to make a post flaming someone for not searching than to actually try to help that person. I don't get that
    Glad I was missed. I missed my "other" family today as well
    03-22-09 09:26 PM
    k boys, ill be back

no parties while i am away!
    03-22-09 09:26 PM
10,775 ... 301302303304305 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD