Looks great! My dialpad was fine, not sure if that is an OS only bug. But I didn't see the pinstripe in the messages.
    03-22-09 07:23 PM
    i just realized there is a pinstripe to the menus... very subtle but nice
    03-22-09 07:25 PM
    i just realized there is a pinstripe to the menus... very subtle but nice
    It's in the menus I see it now, don't know why I was thinking messaging.
    03-22-09 07:29 PM
    It's an app that runs in the background, it seems to keep my memory stable.......thus.......NO MEMORY OCD!!!

I'm considering the Marcus Hybrid.....but I'm sure I will need my hand held through the ordeal, so I'm holding out for the moment! lol
    Marcus, Helena and Brian were great help to me and got me through so I'm sure you won't have a problem!!
    03-22-09 07:32 PM
    What do you mean?
    i thought you could get the folders like the games one and stuff to look like apple folders?
    03-22-09 07:35 PM
    i thought you could get the folders like the games one and stuff to look like apple folders?
    if you rename the folder to something different and then rename it back.. it will be a theme controlled folder... all it will be is a blue folder
    03-22-09 07:37 PM
    Highlight the folder click edit and change the name to something different and click save and the icon will change for them.
    03-22-09 07:38 PM
    if you rename the folder to something different and then rename it back.. it will be a theme controlled folder... all it will be is a blue folder
    Hey Helena can I ask you a favor?

Can you click the last link in my sig and tell me what you think? My first attempt at it, but I have posted those instructions so many time I am thinking this may be easier.

thanks alot
    03-22-09 07:40 PM
    Hey guys, don't post much but trust me I have been running AppleBerry since the beginning... Anyway, I was under the impression that updating the theme with the official version of Plazmic would fix the extra space at the top of some windows where you can see through to the wallpaper. I still have this space on 1.2. Anyone else?
    03-22-09 07:41 PM

Can you click the last link in my sig and tell me what you think? My first attempt at it, but I have posted those instructions so many time I am thinking this may be easier.

thanks alot
    Yup....same directions I have!!
    03-22-09 07:43 PM

thanks alot
    looks good bry... i always wondered how you did it.

i dont use flickr (i use photobucket) but it seems selfexplanatory for a non flickr users standpoint.

good job!!
    03-22-09 07:44 PM
    I can't change or create folders at all, it won't let me click the save button.
    03-22-09 07:45 PM
    rename the folders and then "re-rename" them back.
    Thanks! Not exactly what I was expecting (blue folder with current images on them) but more visible than the white outlined folders.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 07:46 PM
    It's in the menus I see it now, don't know why I was thinking messaging.
    I must be blind... give me an example of a menu as I can not see it.

By the way, the Weather Bug also works with Weather Eye now that the temperature is shown beside and not below. Also the colour is great on the Marcus Hybrid. Check my attachment.
    03-22-09 07:47 PM
    Try clicking about 5mm below the save button...weird but worked for me. Seems like the position of the button is off in the OS.
    03-22-09 07:50 PM
    Try clicking about 5mm below the save button...weird but worked for me. Seems like the position of the button is off in the OS.
    Genius, it worked! Thanks!
    03-22-09 07:52 PM
    This pops up with different OSes. Turn your phone to landscape and the button will work. Also, sometimes pressing the very bottom of the button will work.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 07:52 PM
    Try doing it in landscape mode it seems to work better than portrait!
    03-22-09 07:53 PM
    I must be blind... give me an example of a menu as I can not see it.

By the way, the Weather Bug also works with Weather Eye now that the temperature is shown beside and not below. Also the colour is great on the Marcus Hybrid. Check my attachment.

colin... go into messages and hit the bb button... if you look closely there is a pinstripe to the white background.
    03-22-09 07:55 PM
    Hey guys, don't post much but trust me I have been running AppleBerry since the beginning... Anyway, I was under the impression that updating the theme with the official version of Plazmic would fix the extra space at the top of some windows where you can see through to the wallpaper. I still have this space on 1.2. Anyone else?
    Yeah Andrew said that was not fixed in the email.
    03-22-09 07:59 PM
    the space is still there... its an os issue... hopefully the new official release will fix it
    03-22-09 07:59 PM
    Yeah Andrew said that was not fixed in the email.
    i didnt even read the email
    03-22-09 08:00 PM
    colin... go into messages and hit the bb button... if you look closely there is a pinstripe to the white background.
    Oh, I see said the blind man to the deaf mute. You're a liar said the dummy. So he picked up his hammer and saw.

Thanks and Cheers.
    03-22-09 08:01 PM
    Yup....same directions I have!!
    Yep same ones just copy and pasted LOL

looks good bry... i always wondered how you did it.

i dont use flickr (i use photobucket) but it seems selfexplanatory for a non flickr users standpoint.

good job!!
    Thanks for taking the time to check it out just trying to make it easy on myself when someone asks the questions LOL
    the space is still there... its an os issue... hopefully the new official release will fix it
    OK I trust you guys, but would like to say that I have used two new themes since the Official Plazmic came out and they do not have the extra space in the menus. If you need an example check out the Bliss theme.
10,775 ... 297298299300301 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD