I'm the same. Feels like I'm doing something wrong if I'm not tweaking an OS once a week...lol. Had the bbcrackman for the past week and it ran great. However, saw that bbcrackman v2 came out overnight and I just HAD to have it first thing this morning. So far so good.
    Hmm interesting let me know how that works out for you. I am probably going to try the Marcus Hybrid, but I have to wait till the wifes not on the computer for 16 hours a day for her cooking contest that she hosts.
    03-22-09 05:46 PM
    Gimpy isnt that bad. It shows you can have fun with yourself and lifes issues. I love the etrade baby, great commercials.
    03-22-09 05:47 PM
    Hmm interesting let me know how that works out for you. I am probably going to try the Marcus Hybrid, but I have to wait till the wifes not on the computer for 16 hours a day for her cooking contest that she hosts.
    Nice...you should go door-to-door begging your neighbors to use their computers
    03-22-09 05:48 PM
    Nice...you should go door-to-door begging your neighbors to use their computers
    Tell me about it she has 16 hour days Yesterday today and tomorrow I am bored and of curse all my bb stuff is on her computer and not this damn laptop!

Oh well she puts up with my and my bb so I just keep my mouth shut when the contest is going.
    03-22-09 05:50 PM
    Gimpy isnt that bad. It shows you can have fun with yourself and lifes issues. I love the etrade baby, great commercials.
    Ditto to that as you can tell I have always been original with mine bmtenney I have no imagination.
    03-22-09 05:50 PM
    I'm the same. Feels like I'm doing something wrong if I'm not tweaking an OS once a week...lol. Had the bbcrackman for the past week and it ran great. However, saw that bbcrackman v2 came out overnight and I just HAD to have it first thing this morning. So far so good.
    .75 is still not too bad. But my phone worked decent on .65 when I got it. Monday, Monday, Monday... Fingers crossed, hopes high, gut feeling...low.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 05:52 PM
    Hey Bryan...I thought it was 16 hours over 3 days
    03-22-09 05:53 PM
    Hey Bryan...I thought it was 16 hours over 3 days
    No 16 hours a day!
    03-22-09 05:56 PM
    Ditto to that as you can tell I have always been original with mine bmtenney I have no imagination.
    Well, Shamrock isn't the MOST original...but I have had it for a LONG time...it was the name of my 1/4 mile drag car in the 90's...was an Olds Cutless w/ a 350 Rocket in it...tweaked...had "Wild Irish Olds" on the rear plate and a leprechaun under a mushroom painted on the back...but I digress...
    94 CBR 600. Cant wait to ride and for 1.2. I really want this theme. drooool.
    Know the feeling all too well.

~X

Email is here!
    03-22-09 05:57 PM
    You want to talk about embarrassing AOL screen names... Being paralyzed with one arm "Gimpy" was mine, talk about embarrassing! I had no idea.... Wondered why I was getting WEIRD messages.

~X

That's not so bad... Plus shows ur comfy with what you have to work with.

I had so many names but doidaporti was always my fallback name... Too bad I had to kill her last year... New name is pretty gay too though

No 16 hours a day!
    OMG!!!! When does she SLEEP???
    .75 is still not too bad. But my phone worked decent on .65 when I got it. Monday, Monday, Monday... Fingers crossed, hopes high, gut feeling...low.

~X

Yeah I really didn't mind .75 it always treated me right.
    03-22-09 05:58 PM

~X

We'll probably get an official tomorrow, but it will end up being .103 or something that is sooooooo last month to the crackberry nation.
    Email is here!
    Sigh...still waiting...guess I'm not one of the cool kids...
    New version is Freakin sweet! Outstanding Job Hastings! Bravo
    03-22-09 06:00 PM
    Sigh...still waiting...guess I'm not one of the cool kids...
    Ditto.. And I gotta go out.. With my luck ill get it while I'm driving

downloading it now!
    Arghhhhh where is mine? Is this alphabetical order cuz my email starts with a p

03-22-09 06:01 PM
    We'll probably get an official tomorrow, but it will end up being .103 or something that is sooooooo last month to the crackberry nation.
    Isn't that the truth!
    03-22-09 06:01 PM
    New version is Freakin sweet! Outstanding Job Hastings! Bravo
    Someone send me an email so I know its working!!! oloughlin_cb at hotmail dot com...
    03-22-09 06:02 PM
    Almost done. Everything must seem in order BM. you must have been the first to get it on.
    I should be slapped! Left my bb sitting alone for 10 minutes and didn't even realize the email was sitting there begging me to open it!
    ah finally back on!! Did Hastings already send out the link for theh new version today??
10,775 ... 292293294295296 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD