Good thing my data came back. It better stay back so I can OTA the update when it comes out.
    03-22-09 04:54 PM
    You were faster & had more good info BM.

~X

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 04:54 PM
    Use your phone to download the over the air (OTA) link. The select Options/Theme and activate the theme you downloaded. After that it' recommended to shut your phone down & pull your battery out then replace it & you'll be good to go.

~X

Very simple really Mandingo

Click on link with your phones browser as they are OTA (over the air) links and it will download and install automatically on your phone. Then go to options � themes and click on the theme you want. It will take a few seconds to switch over. Now with every new theme you use the first time all your hidden icons will be back and any folders you made in another theme will be gone. Usually your phone will be bery laggy until you arrange your icons, hide icons, and organize folders, once that is done do a battery pull. You should then have a nice smooth running phone with a sweet theme.

Good luck and let me know if I can help.
    Thank you both. I love my MAC's so I feel this goes hand in hand with that. Looking forward to it. I noticed it says keep your memory free as much as possible, Im sure its talking Device memory correct. It thats the case I know I will be perfect come 8-9 pm. Whats nice though is being in Alaska, it will only be 4-5 so I get plenty of time to mess with it. I love this site, so great!
    03-22-09 04:55 PM
    so i did a quickpull and am back up dunno if it was coincidence or what?!

shammy... you up yet?
    03-22-09 04:55 PM
    Good thing my data came back. It better stay back so I can OTA the update when it comes out.
    same here zazz!
    03-22-09 04:56 PM
    This SureType is causing me all kinds of typos!

~X

03-22-09 04:57 PM
    Thank you both. I love my MAC's so I feel this goes hand in hand with that. Looking forward to it. I noticed it says keep your memory free as much as possible, Im sure its talking Device memory correct. It thats the case I know I will be perfect come 8-9 pm. Whats nice though is being in Alaska, it will only be 4-5 so I get plenty of time to mess with it. I love this site, so great!
    You're quite welcome.

~X
    P.S. Stop sending your cold weather down here, it's supposed to be spring. LOL

03-22-09 05:01 PM
    You're quite welcome.

~X
    P.S. Stop sending your cold weather down here, it's supposed to be spring. LOL

Tell me about it. I want so badly to ride my Bike but with 4 more inches of snow there is no way I will be riding until Mid April at the earliest. Such BS. Leave in September and looking forward to it.
    03-22-09 05:03 PM
    Where's Marcus?

Maybe he's playing with his "Gold Code".

~X
    03-22-09 05:06 PM
    You were faster & had more good info BM.

~X

We both did good.

No problem glad to help.
    03-22-09 05:09 PM
    Where's Marcus?

Maybe he's playing with his "Gold Code".

~X
    He is his little ones b day party.
    03-22-09 05:11 PM
    I know I haven't seen Andrew this excited since he put the 5 stack in lol. I can't wait to test drive this baby.
    I'm with YOU...almost time!!!
    Tell me about it. I want so badly to ride my Bike but with 4 more inches of snow there is no way I will be riding until Mid April at the earliest. Such BS. Leave in September and looking forward to it.

Your bike eh? Sportbike?

~X

He is his little ones b day party.
    Aw. More cute picts coming I'd bet.

~X

03-22-09 05:14 PM
    Back to watching yesterdays ALMS race. Be back when the party starts (any minute now).

Hey BM, you're running .114 still aren't you? I got bored & went back to .75. LOL

~X

03-22-09 05:20 PM
    so i did a quickpull and am back up dunno if it was coincidence or what?!

shammy... you up yet?
    I gotta look in a minute...I'm on the phone and cant look now...I HOPE I'm back up...I NEED weekly my AppleBerry update fix!!!

...OK, not yet

Doin a quickpull now...and crossing my fingers
    Last edited by shamrock61; 03-22-09 at 05:27 PM.
    03-22-09 05:20 PM
    i never denied being a dork

me = 4 eyed dorkette
    lol
    same here
    geeks all the way girl!!!!

and i soooo was pronouncing ur name right too....we were just curious what it meant.....and too funny....every 15 yr old girl comes up with some cheesy name....my email back then was chick2cute....hahahah
    03-22-09 05:22 PM
    Back to watching yesterdays ALMS race. Be back when the party starts (any minute now).

Hey BM, you're running .114 still aren't you? I got bored & went back to .75. LOL

~X

Yep still running .114 and loving it! No issues but getting bored again also might try something different after Monday.
    03-22-09 05:22 PM
    Your bike eh? Sportbike?

~X

94 CBR 600. Cant wait to ride and for 1.2. I really want this theme. drooool.
    03-22-09 05:26 PM
    lol
    same here
    geeks all the way girl!!!!

and i soooo was pronouncing ur name right too....we were just curious what it meant.....and too funny....every 15 yr old girl comes up with some cheesy name....my email back then was chick2cute....hahahah
    LMAO... i had sooo many girly aol screennames that i too embarrased to even mention but its ok, im proud of my dorkiness
    03-22-09 05:26 PM
    im mad excited for the rebuild tonight
    woot!!!
    03-22-09 05:28 PM
    LMAO... i had sooo many girly aol screennames that i too embarrased to even mention but its ok, im proud of my dorkiness
    same here....LOVE being a dork
    ....and yes "dork" not just for "older" people....lol
    we're 23 and MAJOR DORKS!!
    03-22-09 05:30 PM
    Yep still running .114 and loving it! No issues but getting bored again also might try something different after Monday.
    I'm the same. Feels like I'm doing something wrong if I'm not tweaking an OS once a week...lol. Had the bbcrackman for the past week and it ran great. However, saw that bbcrackman v2 came out overnight and I just HAD to have it first thing this morning. So far so good.
    03-22-09 05:32 PM
    YESSSSSSSSSSS...my datastream is BACK!!! Just in time for the 1.2 update...WHEEEEWWWWWWW!!!
    03-22-09 05:32 PM
    You want to talk about embarrassing AOL screen names... Being paralyzed with one arm "Gimpy" was mine, talk about embarrassing! I had no idea.... Wondered why I was getting WEIRD messages.

~X

03-22-09 05:46 PM
10,775 ... 291292293294295 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD